Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 1634 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 745 1145 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 24509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14849

    Anyone seen this one?

    Anyone seen this girl? I really want a thick white girl with a phat ass so bad. Never been to an escort before since I'm too afraid of the consequences. I'm scared out of my mind to see one. I just wanted to know if anyone else seen her so I would be less skeptical about seeing her. https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/88073628.

  2. #14848

    Redhead Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    I read this review and decided I'd like to get some of that. Set up was easy. Got to the spot. She must be homesick because the room is as bad as her apartment. As reagrds her performance, I can't remember the last time I received such abysmal service. Seems like she was falling asleep on the BBBJ. No DATY. Got her in mish position and she literallly just lied there. On a scale of 1-10, I wouldn't take the time to rate her. Of course, YVMV. Good luck with this one.
    Casey, redhead formally of Bolton Hill. Now that she's staying in a motel, is she still insisting you can't use the bathroom because her "dog" is in there?

    A few years ago, diamondGG said she had her dog in the bathroom, I wanted to take a quick shower because I had come from work. Want to know what happened? She took the dog out of the bathroom and I took a quick shower. It shouldn't be that difficult, unless there is something to hide.

  3. #14847

  4. #14846
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    I tried her once. BJ was terrible. Major clock watcher and frequently stopped sucking and lost focus. She was quick to remind me of the time remaining. The service was garbage, and her attitude wasn't great. Never again for me.
    Well that's a nope for me LOL.

  5. #14845

    Simi is a nope

    I tried her once. BJ was terrible. Major clock watcher and frequently stopped sucking and lost focus. She was quick to remind me of the time remaining. The service was garbage, and her attitude wasn't great. Never again for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan2756  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking a chance on this one, seen her change her numbers numerous times. Anyone dreamed of this one before? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/88208249#.

  6. #14844
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan2756  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking a chance on this one, seen her change her numbers numerous times. Anyone dreamed of this one before? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/88208249#.
    My dream was a nightmare. She has a bunch of rules that she stats before anything happens. A real buzzkill. I thought she was mechanical and went through the motions. Others have had different experiences.

  7. #14843

    Symi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan2756  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking a chance on this one, seen her change her numbers numerous times. Anyone dreamed of this one before? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/88208249#.
    Try searching SIMI. There are a few reviews here and other sites. Good luck.

  8. #14842

    Bowties

    I just went for the bbj. For. 45 it was fine. Not good, not bad. Eventually I busted, and she did NOT catch it. While this was happening her girl was eating her pussy. I guess it was ok for the donation. But I'm not sure I'll repeat. She has a big ass, but I wasn't interested in hitting it. She looks pretty rough. Plus, she started complaining after about 5 minutes of sucking. Save your money.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/632869726943

  9. #14841

    Zella

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I definitely want to experience her but I'm not paying escort rates for a bona-fide streetwalker.
    Nothing out of the Ordinary for a 30 min donation. Room and shower has value. I'm not trying to dream behind a stack of pallets, abandon building or have po-po roll up on me in the back of my car. You can always try to negotiate. I will return.

  10. #14840

    Zella

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I definitely want to experience her but I'm not paying escort rates for a bona-fide streetwalker.
    Nothing out of the Ordinary for a 30 min donation. Room and shower has value. I'm not trying to dream behind a stack of pallets, abandon building or have po-po roll up on me in the back of my car. You can always try to negotiate. I will return.

  11. #14839

    Symi Mt Vernon

    Thinking about taking a chance on this one, seen her change her numbers numerous times. Anyone dreamed of this one before? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/88208249#.

  12. #14838
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Search board for info and you will get 50/50 mixed reviews on Casey from Bolton Hill. Some good and positive, some bad and negative. Like the old mongering saying goes, YMMV. I've posted several times on her. She NEVER stood me up. Although one time the service was piss poor because she was high on whatever she was on that day. My last experience with her was fantastic. Gave her a C-Note for a HH and she delivered. Kept grinding her red, hairy, snatch up against my face as I was eating her box out for like 10 minutes! A word to the wise, don't lowball her or you will be disappointed. In a nutshell, you get what you pay for.
    I read this review and decided I'd like to get some of that. Set up was easy. Got to the spot. She must be homesick because the room is as bad as her apartment. As reagrds her performance, I can't remember the last time I received such abysmal service. Seems like she was falling asleep on the BBBJ. No DATY. Got her in mish position and she literallly just lied there. On a scale of 1-10, I wouldn't take the time to rate her. Of course, YVMV. Good luck with this one.

  13. #14837

    Tabby

    So it's official, Tabby is back. I was able to meet up with her tonight and it's the same old Tabby. Pics are accurate because she looks the same as she did back in 2019, just a bit smaller chest but nothing is deflated at all. She's just smaller. True spinner. For those that have never experienced Tabby, you have to exercise extreme patience with her 99% of the time when trying to set a meeting up. Once you get to the room, she is worth it. She is a sweetheart and clean. My visit was BBBJ and CFS with COF. She says $. 2 $. 6 $$. 6 probably negotiable as most providers are.

    Be safe out there.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/091918363352

  14. #14836

    Kristin Traveling Brazilians

    Hey Everyone,

    Long time reader but first time posting here. I'll be meeting Kristin (https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/model-kristin-58350) later this week and was wondering if anyone had a dream with her before and could tell me about their experience. She looks absolutely stunning but at that price point I'm hoping the service matches. Also, was wondering what the general TB experience has been like as I remember seeing mostly positive reviews before.

    Thanks!

  15. #14835

    Zella rates

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Zella earlier this week. She's in the BWI area. Daytime visit. She looks like her photos just a little older. If you like her photos you won't be disappointed. Sexy MILF. Friendly, non rush. Room was clean. Lower end place but no people outside when I visited. Good workout. Left very happy and will return.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/87831225
    How much did she charge? Because when I inquired I'm guessing her bf or pimp said $1. 0, $1. 5,$2. 0 from what I recall. I replied that if the location she's been posting has been Washington Blvd, then I'd rather just pick her up since she's been walking for awhile now but I could never catch her. I definitely want to experience her but I'm not paying escort rates for a bona-fide streetwalker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape