Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 1151
-
08-08-22 00:04 #761Regular Member

Posts: 3Simply the best
Went to see a woman in Calhoun and it was the greatest time. We played a sex game with cards that was actually really fun. I came for qv and stayed 4 hours. I felt like a new man after seeing her. Hey skills are incomparable simple the best.
-
08-04-22 13:04 #760Senior Member

Posts: 289Glad you OK. Sounds like you were really caught by surprise. Did this happen at a Calhoun hotel? Can you share the name of? So we be extra cautious if we out visiting the same place?
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
Let this be a lesson for all. Never trust these girls. Don't let them out of your sight. Always have an equalizer ready. They all hustlers. Always go in with the mindset that they trying to set you up! Has anyone seen the chick on stg begging for $$ with a different sob story every 4 hrs? Wonder if the other Calhoun girls are doing the same.
-
08-04-22 10:40 #759Senior Member

Posts: 128Avoid
I saw her about a year and a half ago and she was legit then. She stopped advertising for a while and has fairly recently come back, no telling what has happened since then.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
Don't blame you for getting out of the game, and thanks for the warning.
I hope you will be ok, and sorry this happened to you.
-
08-04-22 08:13 #758Senior Member

Posts: 107Thanks
Sorry what happened to you and glad your ok now. Thanks for he warning.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 21:29 #757Senior Member

Posts: 286Avoid avoid avoid. Violent scam!
Went to see this person, had seen reviews so I thought she was legit. Went in, conversation nice enough. Gave her money, she asked if I minded cleaning up, there were wipes in bathroom. She stepped outside which I thought was strange. It had been too long, started getting clothes when in barged a young black man who attacked me. Began punching me in head and mouth. Every time I tried to move he attacked more. He grabbed my shorts threw them in parking lot. I grabbed shirt covered myself best I could. Fortunately I was able to grab everything except one shoe.
Not until I got in vehicle did I see how much I was bleeding. Had busted my lip. My jaw is VERY sore already. I just want everyone to know the danger this person presents and steer very clear of her in Calhoun.
This pic of me is after I had cleaned most blood away. Rest are pics of her.
P.S. I'm done, I'm out of this game. Too much for me to lose.
-
07-21-22 17:43 #756Senior Member

Posts: 107Blue Ridge
Heading out to Ellijay tomorrow. Mina is leaving Health Massage. I might be TOFTT but new girl starts tomorrow. Will let you know.
Originally Posted by KindOfMissBp
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 15:47 #755Senior Member

Posts: 406She also has a profile on Seeking for what it's worth. Be interested in finding out more about her.
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-f135574db1f3
-
07-21-22 12:34 #754Senior Member

Posts: 406Funny how her ad on Slixa actually mentions no deposit required. Guess she changed her mind?
Originally Posted by RoadieLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 09:56 #753Senior Member

Posts: 33Blue ridge
I live near Blue Ridge. The only thing going on there (and surrounding areas) are the strung out meth heads.
Originally Posted by WhiteShadow57
[View Original Post]
I tried the massage place in BR (JoJo) mentioned on this board and found myself praying that the old lady wouldn't touch junior. (She didn't and all I paid for was the massage).
I've started checking out the girls in Cleveland TN that are reviewed on the Chattanooga board. Haven't pulled the trigger yet but a few look promising.
-
07-19-22 14:57 #752Senior Member

Posts: 305She's pretty decent looking. If I was in Rome, I would try her out.
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 11:02 #751Senior Member

Posts: 40Like to see her also
Hard for me to think she would be better than SPP ladies for $300 an hour.
She is closer to me and I dig MILF looks. Albeit face is blurred out. If anyone samples, please do report. FYI, SPP sure back online and updated
.
Originally Posted by BStoned
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 10:54 #750Senior Member

Posts: 361Deposits NO
Deposits are a SCAM, don't listen to the small head!
Originally Posted by RoadieLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 09:31 #749Senior Member

Posts: 226Mini snackz
Anyone seen this girl in Rome?
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...z/503328928917
In Rome every couple weeks for work and interested in seeing her. Thanks.
-
07-17-22 19:50 #748Regular Member

Posts: 3Alyssa
Has anyone seen her? Rates are higher than anyone and requires a deposit. I'd be free to the rate if this is actually her, but deposits make me skeptical. Can anyone verify she is everything in her ad?
-
07-17-22 19:34 #747Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone seen Alyssa?
Top dollar rates and requesting a deposit.










Reply With Quote




