LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 921 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 421 821 871 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 971 1021 1421 1921 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27488

    AdultSearch

    Any reports on this person:

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2712652

    If so what was the $ dmg for either hhr or hh? Also, I don't use AS ever so does the verified green check mean I don't have to worry about it being a scam or LEO?

  2. #27487

    April Sounds Like A Must To Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Hey, fellow mongers, April is looking to show the mature / non-childish gentlemen a good time. She has a great curvy / rubenesque body with nice sized tits and nice ass. Yes, you might have to send her a pic, it's to break the ice and to make sure you are the type of man that turns her own. Also, you might need to bring some adult beverages to break any tension and get even more relaxed to enjoy your time together. She is centrally located in town, so shouldn't be much of travel for anyone and their gas tank either. All in all you will not be disappointed, unless this is not your bag, please don't waste her time and don't be a douche in cancelling on her either. Karma has a way of coming back on people that do that bs.
    We all have differing opinions about providers. Example I may have a great time with a girl and the next monger finds her just average. So I am not arguing with the gushing review.

    But, if a provider refuses too really suck my cock a nice long time, that would be a negative and I would say so. More importantly, I would not say she will do better the next time and I can hardly wait until seeing her again like this review said!

    Why? Because how can any monger know a provider her saw for the first time and refused to do as asked will be much better the next time! If a provider who I am seeing for the first time refuses to do as asked then I Must Assume She Will Refuse Again The Next Time! I cannot say she will glad do lots of sucking next time because that is contrary to the facts, in fact contrary to reality.

    The the line about mongers need to bring booze to get her in the mood, that is weird and illogical. Why not tell mongers to take her out to dinner at Ruth Chris and wine and dine her to get in the mood? Ha Ha that is just silly and lacking reality.

    No review of a provider can say she will be better the next time when the reviewer saw her only one time! To say such things is a disservice to other mongers and totally misleading. Yes, reviews are subjective, but the must be totally real, not wishful thinking. If a monger hopes a provider will be better the next time and cannot wait to see her again, then the answer is for the monger to wait and not post a review until after the next time and he can say if she did what was requested.

    April sounds very negative to me, nope I do not need a provider who is chubby and needs to be winded and dined to get her in the mood, and nope I do not need a provider who refuses to keep sucking my cock. April sound like a must avoid!

  3. #27486

    Made my day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nflmonger  [View Original Post]
    You had me at "Rubenesque" That's my jam!!

    -NFM.
    Sir, your comment made my day! Hahaha.

    Oh and by the way that selfie is so obvious, providers need to learn how to properly review themselves LOL.

    -Stay safe gents!

  4. #27485

    Her asking donations

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Hey, fellow mongers, April is looking to show the mature / non-childish gentlemen a good time. She has a great curvy / rubenesque body with nice sized tits and nice ass. Yes, you might have to send her a pic, it's to break the ice and to make sure you are the type of man that turns her own. Also, you might need to bring some adult beverages to break any tension and get even more relaxed to enjoy your time together. She is centrally located in town, so shouldn't be much of travel for anyone and their gas tank either. All in all you will not be disappointed, unless this is not your bag, please don't waste her time and don't be a douche in cancelling on her either. Karma has a way of coming back on people that do that bs.
    She seems like a fun gal, and I like her look and built. I'm glad that you had good intimate moments with her. I curious, besides the extra that you did; what were her donations? Thanks for sharing. SXY.

  5. #27484
    Quote Originally Posted by TempoSlow  [View Original Post]
    What made you feel uncomfortable? I've been thinking about revisiting myself.
    She was sketchy, and I actually was her Facebook friend for a while and she started dating this thug.

    Really it was just a gut feeling so I can't really see if she was up to something or not.

  6. #27483

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    This is Nikki.
    I saw her once a couple of years back, when I had ED trouble. She got my limp noddle to shot, even as it stayed limp. By the way my problem is fixed, thanks for asking. She is a very nice lady, no drama.

  7. #27482
    Quote Originally Posted by RockEye69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many times, mostly to paint her face with the nut. She doesn't mind getting a face full.
    My reason for seeing her. She is fine with face painting.

  8. #27481
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    This is Nikki.
    I've seen her many times, mostly to paint her face with the nut. She doesn't mind getting a face full.

  9. #27480
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    What does Jewell look like? I like older women so the fact she's older is ok with me. Does she allow facials?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/676864068638

    She's a "good looking" brunette chick in her 60's 5'2 tall almost spinner. Not a BBW and no sign of use, but there may be some. She lives with her "wife" and they provide double FS services. I'm not sure about facials, but I don't see her turning down $ either. She's also well reviewed here. She's also has a nice set of naturals. I see her once a month or so for. 50 BBBJ only.

    Bottom line, gives great head. Safe incall and zero drama. She's probably good at FS as well.

  10. #27479
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    You had me at "Rubenesque" That's my jam!!

    -NFM.

  11. #27478
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Who is this nikki??
    This is Nikki.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mte1mzg0mji0mwjlmgjmmdewodzjytfhnguyyjuyyzawmjmwmmqz.jpg.jpg‎  

  12. #27477

    Utr share

    Looking to trade UTR. Senior members pm me.

  13. #27476
    Quote Originally Posted by FormulaOne  [View Original Post]
    I've had great luck with Jewell off Baymeadows. No drama and in and out. Very skilled BBBJ and allows full roaming of her pretty nice size tits. She's older, but age doesn't matter when getting discrete head from a provider to me. Stay safe.
    What does Jewell look like? I like older women so the fact she's older is ok with me. Does she allow facials?

  14. #27475

    Uncomfortable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    $. =Ben Franklin.

    2=Jackson etc.

    Hope that clarifies. Took me a while. BTW I saw her a while back. She is cute and cool but when I went to set up a revisit felt very uncomfortable so I passed.
    What made you feel uncomfortable? I've been thinking about revisiting myself.

  15. #27474

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Hey, fellow mongers, April is looking to show the mature / non-childish gentlemen a good time. She has a great curvy / rubenesque body with nice sized tits and nice ass. Yes, you might have to send her a pic, it's to break the ice and to make sure you are the type of man that turns her own. Also, you might need to bring some adult beverages to break any tension and get even more relaxed to enjoy your time together. She is centrally located in town, so shouldn't be much of travel for anyone and their gas tank either. All in all you will not be disappointed, unless this is not your bag, please don't waste her time and don't be a douche in cancelling on her either. Karma has a way of coming back on people that do that bs.
    In case, here's her link / ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/88175922

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape