Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 26426
-
08-04-22 07:24 #18026Senior Member

Posts: 253Don't get too close
Just do the deed and get out. Trust me, if you treat her nice and establish a chemistry, the phone calls will soon start. 'My son needs his prescription filled, I have to pay my car insurance, blanlabla'. One crisis after another, and you'll do what I did. Block her.
Originally Posted by BigBen13
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 06:59 #18025Senior Member

Posts: 642I would agree but I usually don't have the desire to drive for two hours + just for a piece of ass. When she calls its always "come now or never again" along with an impressive slew of hilarious insults and curses. She always seems to call at a bad time so I've only seen her 4-5 times over the last 3 years. She also upped her fee a couple times once I got there because it took so long that she had to "get ready again" and I turned back out of principal. But when it did work out she is down for anything and she genuinely loves a pounding more than I enjoy pounding at my age. I could break a hip.
Originally Posted by BigBen13
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 22:49 #18024Senior Member

Posts: 72Kat Snow
I saw Kat Snow at her apartment around bay new area. This lady is a class act. When I got extra I go see her on the black and red sofa. BBBJ and other kinky shit if that's your thing.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kat-snow...ilwaukee-83448
-
08-03-22 22:28 #18023Senior Member

Posts: 72Paige
Here's the right link. Sorry.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/727270796029
-
08-03-22 21:22 #18022Senior Member

Posts: 26Kelly
Yes, this is Kelly from them. I saw her the other night and couldn't figure out where I remembered her from. I thought she was great. BBBJ, BBFS. A little thickness in a good way. Seemed like she was down for anything. Mutually satisfying for sure, I'll repeat.
Originally Posted by SensorTouch2
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 21:19 #18021Senior Member

Posts: 26Crazy Ocon
I hear from her regularly, probably visit monthly. I never have any issues other than she gets pissed if I can't come over when she wants it. She absolutely likes it if you just talk as dirty as you can to her and tell her exactly what you want to do to her. Then go do it. I think she's got a damn hot body too.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 20:25 #18020Senior Member

Posts: 324Hummm
Knowing her she's probably having boyfriend problems.
Originally Posted by BeerTown
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 20:15 #18019Senior Member

Posts: 1484Last I heard
Someone was using her pics and pretending to be her. I reached out not knowing this and half way to her so called incall, she wanted me to pick her up at one location and bring her back to another (she didn't say where the second spot was.) I turned around and bailed.
Originally Posted by Sandmans
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 18:43 #18018Senior Member

Posts: 93Macie
Has anyone seen Macie lately? The last time I saw her was in May, was wondering if any of you gentlemen seen her this past month? I try reaching out to her but don't ever hear back.
-
08-03-22 16:31 #18017Senior Member

Posts: 1484Champagne
Been wanting to see her but she asking 160 hhr for bb and wants a face and dick pic sent first. Are you guys actually doing that? I should ask her for a pic from today and then a pic with her legs spread and I bet 100% she doesn't respond or blocks me. Hell, why do they need a dick pic when they will be sucking on it in 15 minutes.
-
08-03-22 15:01 #18016Senior Member

Posts: 72Paige
Making plans to see this one. Reminds me of Kelly. She's in my price range.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/r...d/727270796029
-
08-03-22 14:06 #18015Senior Member

Posts: 72Paige
Making plans to see this one. Hopefully she's a good one.
-
08-03-22 10:31 #18014Senior Member

Posts: 642Saw her about a month ago. When women get crazy bitchy it makes me laugh out loud. This causes them to go more nuts and makes me laugh more at their insanity. I think its a disorder I possess that keeps my marriages from working out. Anyway, if bitching also amuses you, tell her you love her while you have her pinned down. Just for kicks. Its like riding a bull.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 08:39 #18013Senior Member

Posts: 819Shelby
I saw a post from her on Facebook that she is having hard times. She needed about $2000 in a day or two or she was being evicted and going to lose her storage locker. She showed a number of items that she would sell. Take it for what it's worth. I don't know.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 08:30 #18012Senior Member

Posts: 354Anyone hear from crazy ocon recently?
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




