Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 921 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 421 821 871 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 971 1021 1421 1921 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27483

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    This is Nikki.
    I saw her once a couple of years back, when I had ED trouble. She got my limp noddle to shot, even as it stayed limp. By the way my problem is fixed, thanks for asking. She is a very nice lady, no drama.

  2. #27482
    Quote Originally Posted by RockEye69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many times, mostly to paint her face with the nut. She doesn't mind getting a face full.
    My reason for seeing her. She is fine with face painting.

  3. #27481
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    This is Nikki.
    I've seen her many times, mostly to paint her face with the nut. She doesn't mind getting a face full.

  4. #27480
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    What does Jewell look like? I like older women so the fact she's older is ok with me. Does she allow facials?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/676864068638

    She's a "good looking" brunette chick in her 60's 5'2 tall almost spinner. Not a BBW and no sign of use, but there may be some. She lives with her "wife" and they provide double FS services. I'm not sure about facials, but I don't see her turning down $ either. She's also well reviewed here. She's also has a nice set of naturals. I see her once a month or so for. 50 BBBJ only.

    Bottom line, gives great head. Safe incall and zero drama. She's probably good at FS as well.

  5. #27479
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    You had me at "Rubenesque" That's my jam!!

    -NFM.

  6. #27478
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Who is this nikki??
    This is Nikki.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mte1mzg0mji0mwjlmgjmmdewodzjytfhnguyyjuyyzawmjmwmmqz.jpg.jpg‎  

  7. #27477

    Utr share

    Looking to trade UTR. Senior members pm me.

  8. #27476
    Quote Originally Posted by FormulaOne  [View Original Post]
    I've had great luck with Jewell off Baymeadows. No drama and in and out. Very skilled BBBJ and allows full roaming of her pretty nice size tits. She's older, but age doesn't matter when getting discrete head from a provider to me. Stay safe.
    What does Jewell look like? I like older women so the fact she's older is ok with me. Does she allow facials?

  9. #27475

    Uncomfortable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    $. =Ben Franklin.

    2=Jackson etc.

    Hope that clarifies. Took me a while. BTW I saw her a while back. She is cute and cool but when I went to set up a revisit felt very uncomfortable so I passed.
    What made you feel uncomfortable? I've been thinking about revisiting myself.

  10. #27474

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Hey, fellow mongers, April is looking to show the mature / non-childish gentlemen a good time. She has a great curvy / rubenesque body with nice sized tits and nice ass. Yes, you might have to send her a pic, it's to break the ice and to make sure you are the type of man that turns her own. Also, you might need to bring some adult beverages to break any tension and get even more relaxed to enjoy your time together. She is centrally located in town, so shouldn't be much of travel for anyone and their gas tank either. All in all you will not be disappointed, unless this is not your bag, please don't waste her time and don't be a douche in cancelling on her either. Karma has a way of coming back on people that do that bs.
    In case, here's her link / ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/88175922

  11. #27473

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to post this on the site, as kind of a rebuttal to the negative reports. This not white knighting as some people say, since I still had some cons on my "date" with her too, but there is something to look forward to for next time.

    So, it started with the initial messaging back and forth. I said I don't mind meeting up for drinks and then going back to her place for "fun time" after. After some back and forth texts on that, which included us exchanging face pics, we agreed on me bringing some champagne to her place and I brought her some lunch too, which she was going to eat after our "fun time". I think she wants the pic, to kind of initially break the ice and to see if she is any way attracted to you.

    When I got to her place, nice apartment complex in Southside area, she is not as tan as the pics suggest, but still to me a well-put together PAWG type MILF. She now has fake tits compared to the natural ones she had before, but they are still very nice.

    After about 2-3 glasses of the champagne and getting to know each other, we had our fun time. I brought my normal black sheer thigh-high stockings for her to wear, which she looked great in. We had some great foreplay to start, some kissing, which I enjoy since I'm romantic / intimate on my dates, even though she said she is shy. I know our next date will be better since she won't be shy with me next time. She wanted me to go down on her as she hasn't made her pussy eaten for some time. I can attest there are no bad smells or any signs of any drug use. That is a big positive for me, compared to most of what you find in Jax. I obliged and she really enjoyed as she came at least once during that. Then she straddled me again for some more kissing and me having fun with her breasts. I'm pretty sure next time we will do 69 as I really love that, with giving mutual pleasure.

    The only negative is that she didn't oblige by giving me head for a good amount of time, it was still good though and I know I will get more next time. She wanted to ride me in reverse cowgirl, on went the cover and just seeing that fine ass ride me was great. But for better fun I had to hit that in doggy, which was great too. She was tight, but still wet from me going down on her and she had a little help from a mini-vibrator too. Then I flipped her over for some missionary, by her noises and reactions I knew she was having a good time with me fucking her. She said when I was coming to shoot all over her pussy, stomach and breasts and I obliged.

    Like I said the only cons I had during our date was just her not giving me ample time with sucking junior or servicing my balls. But like I said, she is "shy" on the initial date, the next one will be better, which I can't wait for.

    I know the amount of the "date" is more than some of you are willing to pay for and doing all of the other stuff too. To me, I don't mind that stuff, as to me by breaking the ice / walls down and getting to know each other in some fashion makes the "fun time" more enjoyable, at least to me. As the saying goes, to each his own.

    She is only posting on escort alligator at this time. If you like these type of dates, you will not be disappointed.
    Hey, fellow mongers, April is looking to show the mature / non-childish gentlemen a good time. She has a great curvy / rubenesque body with nice sized tits and nice ass. Yes, you might have to send her a pic, it's to break the ice and to make sure you are the type of man that turns her own. Also, you might need to bring some adult beverages to break any tension and get even more relaxed to enjoy your time together. She is centrally located in town, so shouldn't be much of travel for anyone and their gas tank either. All in all you will not be disappointed, unless this is not your bag, please don't waste her time and don't be a douche in cancelling on her either. Karma has a way of coming back on people that do that bs.

  12. #27472

    Strawberry Blonde?

    I've tried using the search and didn't come up with any hits. Has anyone seen Strawberry Blonde from STG? https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/246487963613.

  13. #27471
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    I keep getting confused on the lingo. You saying 2 Jacksans for a hhr or a ben and 2 jacksans?
    $. =Ben Franklin.

    2=Jackson etc.

    Hope that clarifies. Took me a while. BTW I saw her a while back. She is cute and cool but when I went to set up a revisit felt very uncomfortable so I passed.

  14. #27470

    Headache Relief. Jewell

    Quote Originally Posted by JJJones227  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for some reliable headache relief in Jax. The pickings on STG are slim and seem to only get worse. Anyone have any recommendations? Or do I need to explore Massage Options?.
    I've had great luck with Jewell off Baymeadows. No drama and in and out. Very skilled BBBJ and allows full roaming of her pretty nice size tits. She's older, but age doesn't matter when getting discrete head from a provider to me. Stay safe.

  15. #27469

    Alexa is finally back from Columbia, Always hot and warm.

    Only back for a couple days. On Adult Search. A lot of you appreciation her like I have for two years. Always beautiful and tasty. Real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape