Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 25719
-
08-07-22 01:50 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 56Vendetta
If you were referring to me that was my second time seeing sit. First time was OK. A personal vendetta, to say the least you can say that's true. To say the very least.
Originally Posted by Super55
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 21:32 #16718Senior Member

Posts: 56Cait
""She ripped me off".
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 18:21 #16717Senior Member

Posts: 57So has Rufus, how many times does one person make a report about a girl he only visited once.
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 15:17 #16716Senior Member

Posts: 355Never at home
Never even considered it. Getting a room is as far as I go. Having them in my house is just asking for a world of trouble.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 14:34 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 369Not the same
I don't fault Rufus for his report. He just told us what happened. He had a negative experience and that is fine. The other guy continues to post about her under multiple accounts and he hasn't seen her in weeks. He just has a vendetta.
Originally Posted by Super55
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 13:39 #16714Banned Member

Posts: 619Only once
Years ago in a land far away I invited a lady over to my house for some entertainment. Had no problems and nothing was stolen. I will never do that again. This opens the door to too many problems.
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 11:34 #16713Senior Member

Posts: 57Yeah its always the same two people bashing her. Didn't we do this last week?
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 11:03 #16712Senior Member

Posts: 57Baby gurl
Courtney is babygurl, still visiting her uncle but no doubt will be back at it when released but tread lightly her boyfriend is a scrawny punk with a candy habit too and they will rob you if you let them.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 09:07 #16711Banned Member

Posts: 489Kelly, Don't Do It!
I don't post much anymore, keep to myself do my own thing. But after the disaster with this witch last night I had to say something to warn others. Decided to have Kelly over for an outcall as she only does outcalls atm. We talked on the phone and everything was agreed to, time / donation. She said she would uber to me and cover the cost there and back, no problem. When she got there she started with the sob stories about all her luggage was stolen at the bus station on her trip here, and about business here in Dayton, that guys just want to play games blah blah blah. I noticed she looks older in person than her pics. Once we made ourselves comfortable I started asking about different things and then the upsell started. It was extra for this, extra for that, so I ended up with a basic no frills session of her laying there like a dead fish until I was done. She asked to clean up, so I let her shower. When she came out it was the hard sell of her asking for more $ because after she paid for the uber that she wasn't making any $. I had finally had enough and told her to get her shit and leave, that I wasn't giving her anything else. She grabbed her stuff and asked to use the bathroom and went in there and rooted through my linen closet stealing shit and then left. IDK what it is about the linen closet in my bathroom, but this is the 3rd time this has happened and the last. No more of these witches at my house! Shitty service, shitty attitude, everything an upsell, don't waste your time and hard earned $ on this POS.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...u/734326294448
-
08-06-22 06:13 #16710Banned Member

Posts: 619Was not going to comment
I have posted reviews of Cait before and was going to remain silent but it appears people would like to hear both sides.
Originally Posted by FootMan2007
[View Original Post]
I saw Cait once. I will leave it as she is over priced for her services and capability. I was not satisfied and I have not gone back.
-
08-05-22 23:26 #16709Senior Member

Posts: 30Middletown
https://middletown.skipthegames.com/...N/086465935370
Any info on her.
-
08-05-22 21:27 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 369Cait Bashing
She has shared a few stories about this lad that align with his "semi-stalker" behavior on this site. Obviously she isn't perfect, but since she is pretty clearly not seeing him, additional reviews from him don't provide us with any additional information. To me, his continual reviews are more a reflection on him than her.
Originally Posted by FootMan2007
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 18:48 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 401That is true. But his report count has a lot of "she ripped me off" type of posts. Factor that in with his obsession with bashing Cait and it's hard not to feel that there's more to some of these stories.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 18:13 #16706Senior Member

Posts: 717Probably. But to me it's always good to hear different opinions in different lights. There is no perfect women in this hobby.
Originally Posted by Super55
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 18:02 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 57Lactating cougar
I see you guys were interested in breast milk.
https://tryst.link/escort/faith2022










Reply With Quote





