Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 849 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11829
    Quote Originally Posted by RayMunroe  [View Original Post]
    Personal experience, you have to give yourself more than 30 min. Do at least an hour. Tadalafil works so much longer than Viagra you don't have to time it so tight to the action. Taken it 3 hours before and was still good when the time called for it.
    I pop a V a couple hours beforehand. Stuff works 12+ hours for me. I wouldn't wait until the last minute.

  2. #11828
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    My bad before as I was speaking gift cards in general rather than Vanilla specifcally. In comparion, a Visa gift card that allows you to register it, to assign a zip code, this will work. I used it less than two weeks ago and it did.
    Would you be able to upload the image of card or pack to show which one you used?

    That'd be of great help instead of trying to buy a bunch and it becomes a hit or miss.

  3. #11827
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy171  [View Original Post]
    Mind sharing her OF name?
    Nicolenguyen is her profile.

  4. #11826

    Ari

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-1a5b677270bd# Has anyone met up with her? Because I mentioned earlier that she tried getting me to do a deposit. Just want to know if everyone else had the same result as I did or if someone was lucky enough to actually meet her.

  5. #11825

    Insane GPS

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-0e8d5d540f08

    Wants 5 k a month, meeting once a week. LOL.

  6. #11824
    What I meant was that a dose is three pills.

    You can pop one about 2 hrs or so before the meet, one while showering and then one before meeting up. Find it has a very good effect when spaced out over 2/4 hrs.

    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    At this point I always use this when I have my hookups. It's one less thing I need to worry about and I can get hard just from our pregame talks. Also read that there shouldn't be any issues with tolerance buildup so no real need to lower the dose unless you want to spread out your purchase.

    I'm starting to run low and might start cutting back myself. Only side effect is a small headache.

  7. #11823

    Blocked due to not giving m&g donation

    She's hot, but quick to block if you don't offer ppm for meet and greets LOL. She told me good luck not she wasn't interested. Can't rationalize paying to get drinks but hey to each their own.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-efe25ccb35b0

  8. #11822

    What's her OF name?

    Mind sharing her OF name?

    Quote Originally Posted by KisaHero  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-7fcda29b8549

    Has an only fans if you're into it. Did 500 for 2 hrs for me. Decent BJ, doesn't like receiving, no making out, covered sex. Chemistry was okay. Honestly I pulled the trigger because I was really besides myself one day. Worth noting she has a fake ass with a few noticeable scars.

  9. #11821

    Dr.

    I am traveling to Chi in a couple of weeks and am prospecting seeking.com in advance. I am in contact w / a 31 YO medical doctor, when we exchanged #s, her practice came right up on my phone. She seems legit, even nice, if you have likewise been in touch w / her you'll know who I am talking about, if not, I see no point in posting her profile here, putting her at risk (as she seems naive and lacking appropriate concern). Please LMK if you have any knowledge of her, here if it was bad, but you can use PM if it was good.

  10. #11820

    A warning please

    Quote Originally Posted by Malfoy829  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-5644a64fb6c3

    In the past this one advertised on list crawler as Crissy. She gives great BBJs but is an addict and sometimes thief.
    I just ate breakfast, almost lost it looking at that granny.

  11. #11819

    Pinkthing

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-5644a64fb6c3

    In the past this one advertised on list crawler as Crissy. She gives great BBJs but is an addict and sometimes thief.

  12. #11818
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-7fcda29b8549

    Has an only fans if you're into it. Did 500 for 2 hrs for me. Decent BJ, doesn't like receiving, no making out, covered sex. Chemistry was okay. Honestly I pulled the trigger because I was really besides myself one day. Worth noting she has a fake ass with a few noticeable scars.

  13. #11817

    Asked for a $100 deposit before meeting. I got both a pro vibe and a scammer vibe.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-b43bb7af7bf2

    This one messaged me, moved quickly to text and seems dtf. She looks good but sounds like a rugged pro. Asking for 500. I probably won't partake as I pay now 400 for GFE and this chic is too transactional for my taste. If you have extra 500 and don't mind the pro demeanor go for it and let me know.

    Thank you all for the ED advice. I did a "dry run" with Tadalafil, took it yesterday at 5 pm and I got a hard on this morning. May be my body is weird and responds 12 - 18 hrs later? For the Viagra users, do you pop 60 mg 30 - 60 min prior or take some 1 - 2 hr before and some 30 min just before action?
    I don't know which she is, but I just ignored her after the ask and went on my way.

  14. #11816

    Sweetie12

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-b43bb7af7bf2

    This one messaged me, moved quickly to text and seems dtf. She looks good but sounds like a rugged pro. Asking for 500. I probably won't partake as I pay now 400 for GFE and this chic is too transactional for my taste. If you have extra 500 and don't mind the pro demeanor go for it and let me know.

    Thank you all for the ED advice. I did a "dry run" with Tadalafil, took it yesterday at 5 pm and I got a hard on this morning. May be my body is weird and responds 12 - 18 hrs later? For the Viagra users, do you pop 60 mg 30 - 60 min prior or take some 1 - 2 hr before and some 30 min just before action?

  15. #11815

    Slidefil

    Quote Originally Posted by JDuB1970  [View Original Post]
    What's good about ROMAN is that the pills are 20 mg, take three. You can break up the dosing and actually get a better effect.
    At this point I always use this when I have my hookups. It's one less thing I need to worry about and I can get hard just from our pregame talks. Also read that there shouldn't be any issues with tolerance buildup so no real need to lower the dose unless you want to spread out your purchase.

    I'm starting to run low and might start cutting back myself. Only side effect is a small headache.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape