Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 516 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 7739
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3359
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    You have to know how to talk to them and get that number. Once you get the number it's pretty much a done orc deal.
    I honestly could not agree more with this. Once you have their phone number you are not a captive audience at the club sitting next to them. You have the ability to either answer their texts or not and negotiate on a much easier Basis. Plus it gives the girls a chance to text us when they feel like going to the mall that day for shopping and want to increase their cash on hand or if they are short on rent money.

  2. #3358
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Any of these b*s do OTC FS?
    You have to know how to talk to them and get that number. Once you get the number it's pretty much a done orc deal.

  3. #3357

    Ca girls Santa ana

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    I was there on Thursday night and it was slim pickings for my particular taste. There were just two girls that I would spend money on. I started to make frequent visits to CA girls Santa Ana and quality there is much better.
    I used to date one dancer there that's why I don't go there LOL.

  4. #3356
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Any of these b*s do OTC FS?
    Many gals are open to ofc but it depends if ya want to pay 600-1000 for a non GFE date?

  5. #3355
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    It's actually slowing down cause this past Thursday and Friday were slow asf.
    I was there on Thursday night and it was slim pickings for my particular taste. There were just two girls that I would spend money on. I started to make frequent visits to CA girls Santa Ana and quality there is much better.

  6. #3354
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    I'm not here to just give away money at stripclubs.

    They have to be down to smash not give me a airdance and try to rip me off!

    Princess ***** bag that wanted $800 for head and $500 to get eat out not going to happen. Hasn't been at Synn since.

    Ginger now she is x-rated but dumb little ***** that tries to raises prices and it's annoying! She is always drunk too.

    Tara- Newby slutbag that tries come off nice no but no service.

    Khalifa finesse don't waste yo time.

    Roxy I don't see what the deal is with her! She is very brief and entitled. I'm not paying $500 for her!!

    Note: Synn is tanking. Seriously they get crowded on Thursday but after it's dead Fri.-sun. They need more submissive dancers instead of entitled.
    It's actually slowing down cause this past Thursday and Friday were slow asf.

  7. #3353

    Out of The Ckub

    Any of these b*s do OTC FS?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    I'm not here to just give away money at stripclubs.

    They have to be down to smash not give me a airdance and try to rip me off!

    Princess ***** bag that wanted $800 for head and $500 to get eat out not going to happen. Hasn't been at Synn since.

    Ginger now she is x-rated but dumb little ***** that tries to raises prices and it's annoying! She is always drunk too.

    Tara- Newby slutbag that tries come off nice no but no service.

    Khalifa finesse don't waste yo time.

    Roxy I don't see what the deal is with her! She is very brief and entitled. I'm not paying $500 for her!!

    Note: Synn is tanking. Seriously they get crowded on Thursday but after it's dead Fri.-sun. They need more submissive dancers instead of entitled.

  8. #3352

    Synn

    I'm not here to just give away money at stripclubs.

    They have to be down to smash not give me a airdance and try to rip me off!

    Princess ***** bag that wanted $800 for head and $500 to get eat out not going to happen. Hasn't been at Synn since.

    Ginger now she is x-rated but dumb little ***** that tries to raises prices and it's annoying! She is always drunk too.

    Tara- Newby slutbag that tries come off nice no but no service.

    Khalifa finesse don't waste yo time.

    Roxy I don't see what the deal is with her! She is very brief and entitled. I'm not paying $500 for her!!

    Note: Synn is tanking. Seriously they get crowded on Thursday but after it's dead Fri.-sun. They need more submissive dancers instead of entitled.

  9. #3351
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #3350

    Roxxxy

    Does she smash? What's her rate? Anyone?

    When there tonight and this dude took her 1 hr VIP back to back. 2 hours. I take it they know each other already since he waited for her like 20 min the 2nd time around. I Couldn't even talk to her. Or any other dude waiting for her LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    Here's a tip when you talk to Roxxxy: When you talk to her and you feel that you like her, you need to seal the deal with her right away. Otherwise she will walk and disappear with another customer. She works only 3-4 hours a night and has customers lined up to see her. On a busy night, it's really hard to get a hold of her on the floor. She's a nice girl. She's very polite and soft spoken. She's so stunning that it feels like she puts a spell on you when you talk to her. You will tune out the music, the people around you and completely forget where are you. All your focus will on her like she's the only person in the room. Once she walks away, reality will set back in followed by regret and pity. You'll be sad for the rest for the night. Everyone should try it.

  11. #3349
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonTucker13  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys ever been hustled after agreeing for a dance?

    I went to paradise to relax and choose a girl to chill right.

    I was tired after work so just wanted to enjoy a girl on her knees in the back.

    This chick with my junk in her mouth is asking for more money for FS. Really?

    Miss the old school girls. Simple talk and agreement. Business delivered.
    Everyone has been hustled at strip club and if they say "never" there lying.

  12. #3348

    Roxxxy

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    Either ask Alexa all your questions or just go to the club and ask her yourself. Is this the Roxxxy fan club?
    Here's a tip when you talk to Roxxxy: When you talk to her and you feel that you like her, you need to seal the deal with her right away. Otherwise she will walk and disappear with another customer. She works only 3-4 hours a night and has customers lined up to see her. On a busy night, it's really hard to get a hold of her on the floor. She's a nice girl. She's very polite and soft spoken. She's so stunning that it feels like she puts a spell on you when you talk to her. You will tune out the music, the people around you and completely forget where are you. All your focus will on her like she's the only person in the room. Once she walks away, reality will set back in followed by regret and pity. You'll be sad for the rest for the night. Everyone should try it.

  13. #3347
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Bella is just OK. She's not the prettiest. There are more lookers there, and her body has no shape. She has a good personality though I give her that. But when I vipd her, she's got the fishy smell down low not just once but twice.
    I took Bella to several VIPs after our initial lap dance. She doesn't smell down there. I know how bad pussy smells like and she doesn't have any of that.

  14. #3346
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the girls at Paradise offer a good BBBJ with CIM at a reasonable price?
    Everyone I've been with was covered for a BBBJ but Cuba was down for bare full service but I wasn't going there.

  15. #3345

    BBBJ with CIM at Paradise

    Do any of the girls at Paradise offer a good BBBJ with CIM at a reasonable price?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape