Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 751 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 801 851 1251 1751 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26081

  2. #26080
    Quote Originally Posted by Breakdaworld  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I'm real good friends with Kat. She may ghost, but she does not rob. Her post said shopping anyways, & I took her shopping. She took the post down because Henrico Trafficking Task Force is on there. Smart Girl.
    So this is your first post. If that doesn't say you are Kat or someone working with her then idk what does.

  3. #26079

    Sensation

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/88055509

    Easy set-up, although location is a big dicey in henrico.

    CBJ, followed by K9. Best CBJ I've ever had and the view behind was amazing.

    Will repeat for sure, nice provider! Damage was. 7 for QV.

  4. #26078
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    What would be the problem if she's only asking for people to take her shopping task force don't give a dam about that thats not a crime so in my opinion there was no need to take it down.
    The task force just like most of us ain't stupid. They know how to read between the lines and posting about going shopping on a notorious site (regardless of the innocence activities you do) could lead to trouble.

  5. #26077

    Ashley Martin

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Does she speak Fluent English or Broken English?
    She does speak good English had a dream yesterday and it was fun. I think she is leaving to Norfolk today.

  6. #26076

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Breakdaworld  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I'm real good friends with Kat. She may ghost, but she does not rob. Her post said shopping anyways, & I took her shopping. She took the post down because Henrico Trafficking Task Force is on there. Smart Girl.
    What would be the problem if she's only asking for people to take her shopping task force don't give a dam about that that’s not a crime so in my opinion there was no need to take it down.

  7. #26075

    Reference to Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she took the link down after I posted about how she was trying to rob mongers.
    Actually, I'm real good friends with Kat. She may ghost, but she does not rob. Her post said shopping anyways, & I took her shopping. She took the post down because Henrico Trafficking Task Force is on there. Smart Girl.

  8. #26074
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBandit  [View Original Post]
    Met a girl in Myrtle named Shasha. She works out of Richmond.

    I was there Wednesday and called her and she was in.

    She is petite, and very friendly.
    Are we talking Sasha Jones, the Russian blonde chick or Sasha the chick connected to the old Pure Pleasure? I can't remember if they are one in the same or not. I used to live in Myrtle for a while several years ago, when it was a lot more fun haha!

  9. #26073
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    It pays to actually read the forum. Post #25877, about 3 pages back answers your question.
    Sorry for the inconvenience there bareback Jack. I appreciate the response though as I did not see it. Peace.

  10. #26072
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    It pays to actually read the forum. Post #25877, about 3 pages back answers your question.

  11. #26071

  12. #26070

    Shasha

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBandit  [View Original Post]
    Met a girl in Myrtle named Shasha. She works out of Richmond.

    I was there Wednesday and called her and she was in.

    She is petite, and very friendly.
    Can you give a better description than petite? Thanks.

  13. #26069
    Quote Originally Posted by Southside804  [View Original Post]
    Did you fill out all the info that her assistant requested? She asks for pretty much all clients info except your ssn. She looks like a great time but I'm not ok with giving up my identity.
    I got verified with them a long time ago. Gave references not my real name its an agency so you get verified for all their touring girls.

  14. #26068
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjptd  [View Original Post]
    Interested might pull the trigger. Just wanted to know if you did the half or the hour.
    Hour, she goes by time, not pops. I got the feeling if you can go 5 times in an hour she would let you.

  15. #26067
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Does she speak Fluent English or Broken English?
    Much more fluent, did not need a translator.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape