Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #6044

    I got locked out of my original account Elon1. I'm just relaying my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Interesting first post. Will you be making more contributions?

    Nothing says I love you like nodding off in the middle of a daytime session.
    I'm just saying my experiences with her, always great. When I have something to add, I will. I'm not on any time schedule, sorry 😞.

  2. #6043
    Quote Originally Posted by Elon2  [View Original Post]
    Every time I've ever seen Kate she was a dream. Very beautiful woman and always fun to hang out with.
    Interesting first post. Will you be making more contributions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    Reports suggest she runs out of energy before the event is over. Plus she likes it to be slow and shallow. Meh.
    Nothing says I love you like nodding off in the middle of a daytime session.

  3. #6042
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Her pics look hot. Does it depend on dick size if she lets you go to town or not?
    No she just isn't into wild fun she controls it and the performance is weak. Like the other honest updates on her it's just how she is regardless of size or anything else. There are beyond enough notices confirming this.

  4. #6041

    Wish I Could See Her Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Her pics look hot. Does it depend on dick size if she lets you go to town or not?
    She's a hottie!

  5. #6040

    LoveyKate

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDrama0330  [View Original Post]
    So itje posts ARE ACTUALLY correct then LOL you just kinda abused the situation once and yes my experience was similar to the honest accurate posts. Were not seeing her to be fun to hangout with we're seeing her for real fun and she really isn't that fun.
    Her pics look hot. Does it depend on dick size if she lets you go to town or not?

  6. #6039
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Didn't find that to be the case when I visited her the first time. I was actually impressed with how well she handled the pounding and for how long. But on my follow up she did say that she wasn't going to allow me to use her like that again.
    So itje posts ARE ACTUALLY correct then LOL you just kinda abused the situation once and yes my experience was similar to the honest accurate posts. Were not seeing her to be fun to hangout with we're seeing her for real fun and she really isn't that fun.

  7. #6038

    Lovely Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Didn't find that to be the case when I visited her the first time. I was actually impressed with how well she handled the pounding and for how long. But on my follow up she did say that she wasn't going to allow me to use her like that again.
    Every time I've ever seen Kate she was a dream. Very beautiful woman and always fun to hang out with.

  8. #6037
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    Reports suggest she runs out of energy before the event is over. Plus she likes it to be slow and shallow. Meh.
    Didn't find that to be the case when I visited her the first time. I was actually impressed with how well she handled the pounding and for how long. But on my follow up she did say that she wasn't going to allow me to use her like that again.

  9. #6036
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    Reports suggest she runs out of energy before the event is over. Plus she likes it to be slow and shallow. Meh.
    100% true. She will only take it all if on top, and jumps away from full penetration in doggy. She's just an absolutely horrible lay. Nice enough, sure, but rates among my worst experiences in the hobby.

  10. #6035

    No Loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Guess she found out about this forum and was upset and isn't allowing BBFS anymore.
    Reports suggest she runs out of energy before the event is over. Plus she likes it to be slow and shallow. Meh.

  11. #6034

    Lovelykate

    Guess she found out about this forum and was upset and isn't allowing BBFS anymore.

  12. #6033

    Azure

    Quote Originally Posted by IRideBare  [View Original Post]
    What's her standard rate?
    She quoted me 250 outcall only. She didn't give me a time reference. I didn't ask. Something about her says TGTBT, and I didn't like her.

  13. #6032

    Miss Swallows

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivaceyIsKey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Says bbfscip 100 extra. Her pics seem way too good to be https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/87843170.
    I think she looks too good to be true, so I asked for a confirmation pic. She lost her shit. Insisted that the review should be sufficient verification.

  14. #6031

    AzureSwallow

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivaceyIsKey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Says bbfscip 100 extra. Her pics seem way too good to be https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/87843170.
    What's her standard rate?

  15. #6030
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivaceyIsKey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Says bbfscip 100 extra. Her pics seem way too good to be https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/87843170.
    There is a suspect review. Not much detail and the typical fluff that seems to good to be true.

    But what is really funny is this is "her" response to the review.

    Bueballs4meandu - Sat. Jul. 30
    Thanks Sparky! Can’t wait to see you again!
    The username. You and the guy who wrote that can share some blue balls it seems.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape