Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 30793
-
08-07-22 18:55 #19303Regular Member

Posts: 22Latina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88167431#.
Saw Blanca today, quick response, set up time and location was given.
Asked for pic of parking lot and got room number. No GFE, BBJ, DATY, Greek, allows boob kissing and touching.
Started with CBJ, then CG, RCG and finished with doggy.
Damage was 150 qv 200 hh.
Her face is older looking but great body.
Very friendly, didn't feel rushed and overall had a good time. YMMV.
Will see her friend Fatima and report back on her soon.
-
08-07-22 18:49 #19302Senior Member

Posts: 148Sheep
Looks like you want to be a sheep to the media and worry about nothing.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Here's a solution, if a hooker has marks on her face, don't kiss them.
-
08-07-22 11:14 #19301Regular Member

Posts: 1Recommendations
Hello gents,
New to the area and was looking for any recommendations for any providers in the Ral / Dur area. Usually use eccie but it's sparse for the Carolinas. Any help is appreciated PM please TIA.
-
08-07-22 10:25 #19300Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Avoiding kissing will not prevent you from getting it. Monkeypox can spread to anyone through close, personal, often skin-to-skin contact. This direct contact can happen during intimate contact. Right now it's primarily spread by anal intercourse, just like how HIV started in the USA, Monkeypox will eventually affect everyone.
Originally Posted by Ramanat
[View Original Post]
The CDC link below has a good overview about Monkeypox.
https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/about.html
-
08-07-22 09:06 #19299Senior Member

Posts: 282Bullshit
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-07-22 08:28 #19298Senior Member

Posts: 1710Ha ha ha. Seriously. https://youtu.be/iINyyfDf_xE.
Originally Posted by GWV90
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 01:38 #19297Regular Member

Posts: 23Love Fun, take 2
Sorry for the brain fart. I meant to include a link to the ad:
Originally Posted by NewToDurham
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/138248639330
I also saw it on Raleigh skipthegames, and now see it on Rocky Mount. That and a phone number search on google with no results makes me think it is more likely a fake ad.
-
08-07-22 01:09 #19296Senior Member

Posts: 78Yeah no.
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
If you think so use the report post button. If you do something like this again I will place you on moderation.
A2
-
08-07-22 01:07 #19295Senior Member

Posts: 78Bs
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-07-22 00:55 #19294Senior Member

Posts: 78Reviews.
Or maybe because your reviews seem fake. Ya think.
Originally Posted by Ramanat
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 00:16 #19293Regular Member

Posts: 16Every time I see a Brazilian add I'm expecting crazy freaky stuff to happen thinking they're all wild in bed but so far my experience is completely opposite they just stand in position like a statue and aren't that good in BJ department colombian chicks are pretty much the best one's LOL.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 22:28 #19292Regular Member

Posts: 23Is "Love Fun" real?
Anyone recognize this person? I think I remember the pics from a while back but seems TGTBT.
-
08-06-22 21:02 #19291Banned Member

Posts: 35Blonde
Blonde. No Bear service.
I merged your users, the sock account doesn't exist anymore. I also banned this user because there is only one reason people have multiple users.
Originally Posted by WpbDude
[View Original Post]
A2
-
08-06-22 21:01 #19290Banned Member

Posts: 35Alexa Nicole. I may repeat
I had a session with Alexa Nicole. She doesn't look like the girl in pic. May be she might have gained weight. But she is not that much bulky. You can hold her on your arm.
It was QV. I read some post in this forum where she ghosted. So before reaching 15 minutes before, I said I reached. She asked me to wait and after 15 minutes she got me the room number. Hence thanks for this forum.
100 roses for QV, not a clock watcher. Usually provider will ask to finish soon for QV. I have not seen any such comment from her.
Started with BBBJ definitely the best in Raleigh as mentioned in advertisement. And then she is ready to bear but I was asking for cover. GFE, but cons is she is not removing her entire top may be there is a scar on her shoulder would be the reason. But she were showing whatever the necessary thing to start the engine.
Mish, WOT, etc position. I may repeat it again. She is clean and her room and rest room was also clean.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/936141865349
-
08-06-22 20:55 #19289Senior Member

Posts: 228Short girl
Details? Which girl? What was on the menu? BBBJ? Etc.
Originally Posted by Ramanat
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




