Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 532 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5231
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheba69  [View Original Post]
    What's the price for BBBJ I may swing by Omar.
    Her rates can swing depending on if you catch her in the street or if you book with her online. I haven't seen her in the streets for some time as she works from the phone. She use to work the ave heavily. What you see is what you get but if it weren't for the drugs her looks would be so much better because she is an attractive woman but the lifestyle has definitely taken its toll.

    For the most part she is harmless but if you get her around the time she needs her meds she can become a little aggressive and angry. The only issue I have with her is her location. Philadelphia is really dangerous right now with shootings and carjackings. If you don't look like you're from the area or you have a nice car / truck you could be a potential target. There was a shooting on her block a few months ago that made the news. A house got shot up.

  2. #5230

    Savanah

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I've come across Savannah before when she was staying up Germantown. Only got head from her but she gave me a top notch BBBJ. I didn't thing about fucking because she's too skinny for me but her mouth is great.
    What's the price for BBBJ I may swing by Omar.

  3. #5229
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    I know there's been a lot of prior discussion on her and friends, although searching here turns up a number of "Savannahs" without links so I'm a little confused on where things are with her right now. I'm not naive about her general lifestyle. Could someone provide a current fair view of what to expect from her (and maybe whether you'd host her on an outcall)?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/899836493545

    There was also a question on here not long ago about a woman who's based in Delaware but will travel to Phila. Her name is Emily (I don't know if that was in the report) but I can't find the question here or whether it got any responses, and now I can't find her link. Does that ring a bell to anyone?

    Thanks.
    I seen that savannah once years ago. Pic were fairly accurate then. Probably still accurate now. What you see is what you get. At that time, service and attitude was pretty good. I had no complaints but I never returned because there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

    I think she was renting a first floor room in a black family's row home. I went to use their restroom on the second floor and they were pretty chill.

    I don't think you need to worry about scams or robs with this one. Its a fair pay for fair work type of situation.

    I seen emily's ads for a while but i never tried her out.

    hope that helps

  4. #5228
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    I know there's been a lot of prior discussion on her and friends, although searching here turns up a number of "Savannahs" without links so I'm a little confused on where things are with her right now. I'm not naive about her general lifestyle. Could someone provide a current fair view of what to expect from her (and maybe whether you'd host her on an outcall)?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/899836493545

    There was also a question on here not long ago about a woman who's based in Delaware but will travel to Phila. Her name is Emily (I don't know if that was in the report) but I can't find the question here or whether it got any responses, and now I can't find her link. Does that ring a bell to anyone?

    Thanks.
    I've come across Savannah before when she was staying up Germantown. Only got head from her but she gave me a top notch BBBJ. I didn't thing about fucking because she's too skinny for me but her mouth is great.

  5. #5227

    Emily

    Apologies. I should have looked harder to find Emily's post before sending my prior question. Here it is. Any useful intelligence? She's quite nice by text.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...R/993054496554

  6. #5226

    Savannah

    I know there's been a lot of prior discussion on her and friends, although searching here turns up a number of "Savannahs" without links so I'm a little confused on where things are with her right now. I'm not naive about her general lifestyle. Could someone provide a current fair view of what to expect from her (and maybe whether you'd host her on an outcall)?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/899836493545

    There was also a question on here not long ago about a woman who's based in Delaware but will travel to Phila. Her name is Emily (I don't know if that was in the report) but I can't find the question here or whether it got any responses, and now I can't find her link. Does that ring a bell to anyone?

    Thanks.

  7. #5225

    Seductive Sammy?

    Anyone have info on this girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ABDCF090-AA62-4A71-891F-2431142168AF.jpg‎  

  8. #5224
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMyBanana69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post for a while and god damn it she looks amazing to me! Love alter girls like her! Anyway have anyone see her or anything. This is her post.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2678203707
    I saw her once and, believe it or not, I thought she looked even hotter in person than in her pictures! As others have mentioned, she's hard to schedule with. I think you just have to send her a text and hope you "win the lottery" and she draws your number, ha. Also, not GFE at all: No BBBJ, no kissing, etc. But her looks were good enough for me to overlook the lack of "extras". I felt very safe in her neighborhood too, mostly college students.

    Also, when I saw her last fall, she was living with another girl you can find on Listcrawler, a black girl advertising as "Kayla". They also had 2 VERY big dogs in the apartment with them. I haven't had a session with Kayla, but I know she's real too because I met her in the living room when I saw Harley.

  9. #5223
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Still around. Hit me up for details.
    Thanks. Just making sure she was still good / alive.

  10. #5222
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMyBanana69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post for a while and god damn it she looks amazing to me! Love alter girls like her! Anyway have anyone see her or anything. This is her post.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2678203707
    I heard she was legit and good looking but hard to get a hold of. Rates seem fair also.

  11. #5221

    Harley's valid

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMyBanana69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post for a while and god damn it she looks amazing to me! Love alter girls like her! Anyway have anyone see her or anything. This is her post.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2678203707
    Well first, she's real and legit, but he is unbelievably difficult to get a hold of. I've only seen her twice because of this. She is a great fuck and has a low rate for how hot she is. The second time around though I just found her to be boring and not that into it and I personally prefer girls that do GFE. I offered her more for this and for more time but she declined because she just wouldn't be into it, clearly. I would recommend seeing at least once if you can manage to get a hold of her. She told me her best availability is week days when most people are busy LOL.

  12. #5220

    Kylie the scammer!

    Quote Originally Posted by LostInde  [View Original Post]
    So after seeing this post and her going back and forth with me on when and where I got tired of her games. It was always send me $20 or I'm $50 short for the room near you etc. So once I said don't request anything up front and let me know when you have a room for me to see you she completely ghosted me. Just kind of tagging on and confirming that guys should not see her.

    Her snap is kylieemariee92 so if others search for it they can find it.
    Yooooo! I almost can't believe I would see this girl on here but my suspicions are confirmed! I met Kylie last year and she seemed like a really nice girl. We had a few sessions that went very well, she would see me at odd hours and shit one time got me free breakfast at the hotel for a pre-work nut. But one day, she ghosted. When I saw her posting ads again she reached out to me with the same story she hit all of you with. I also booked the hotel with her in my car but I at least did get service, after that trust had been established I sent her money in advance next time to book a room to see her and of course, she ghosted. I blew up her phone and nothing. She reappeared a few weeks later with a sob story about how she's homeless in Philly and she ghosted me about some drama and that "I would understand if I saw what went down" (no details of story were shared) and I ask her if it was worth burning the bridge she made with me. Left on seen. She uses the same snap kylieemariee92 with me and I'm glad to see others share their experience. She seemed so cool for so long and then just flipped. She seems to never be financially stable but how is that possible when you're in this game?? She's definitely a scammer and seems to have become tired of actually providing service. Sucks to see her fumble her own bag again and again.

  13. #5219

    Jordanna

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...L/121470392706

    Is the girl, pics are a little dated. Still looks awesome. She is a little sheepish, awesome CBJ, lots of touching, she does not like to disrobe to much. She pushes the BJ. Usually only allows 1 pop, menu not very open. She had an accident a while back and I think she is a little self conscious of several things, although I did not see any scarring, nice legs, ass, tits, pretty face, great skin / hair / smile. No real evidence of candy use, does drink a little but not evident at time of visit. Is off Roosevelt in Far NE. Called, response good, texted 5 min out, responded. Had me wait maybe 2 min on 2 xs arrival. Friendly, talkative. No DATY!. Says she needs to get to know you better. Gave 30 min massage, very nice then onto play time. YMMV. Going to give another shot and push the menu a little more. $$ some will scoff at the charge but has good potential. Like I said, 1 more shot at expanding the menu, if not then I am out.

  14. #5218

    Have you see Harley?

    I've seen her post for a while and god damn it she looks amazing to me! Love alter girls like her! Anyway have anyone see her or anything. This is her post.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2678203707

  15. #5217
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDarkSide  [View Original Post]
    LOL so what is the difference? Only reason I laugh is that the guy lecturing us on the difference gets 2 out of 3 wrong. I doubt very few in the medical field treating this stuff argue the semantics as do we here ha.

    In fact I'd submit just playing around in this backpage / street stuff in sketchy areas, stds don't begin to be the biggest health risk.
    100% agree what you said about bigger health risks.

    Whether you stroll Kensington, Norristown, an AMP or a sketchy motel- there's always the risk of getting stabbed with a knife or dirty syringe, or even shot.

    There's a lot of risk in this hobby. Thankfully we share our experiences on this board.

    I wish I could retire from this hobby but since getting divorced and no one I have to answer to the thrill is too much to give up and knowing what the end game is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape