Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 651 701 1101 1601 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16719

    Vendetta

    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    So has Rufus, how many times does one person make a report about a girl he only visited once.
    If you were referring to me that was my second time seeing sit. First time was OK. A personal vendetta, to say the least you can say that's true. To say the very least.

  2. #16718

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    I have posted reviews of Cait before and was going to remain silent but it appears people would like to hear both sides.

    I saw Cait once. I will leave it as she is over priced for her services and capability. I was not satisfied and I have not gone back.
    ""She ripped me off".

  3. #16717
    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    I don't fault Rufus for his report. He just told us what happened. He had a negative experience and that is fine. The other guy continues to post about her under multiple accounts and he hasn't seen her in weeks. He just has a vendetta.
    So has Rufus, how many times does one person make a report about a girl he only visited once.

  4. #16716

    Never at home

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    Years ago in a land far away I invited a lady over to my house for some entertainment. Had no problems and nothing was stolen. I will never do that again. This opens the door to too many problems.
    Never even considered it. Getting a room is as far as I go. Having them in my house is just asking for a world of trouble.

  5. #16715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Not the same

    I don't fault Rufus for his report. He just told us what happened. He had a negative experience and that is fine. The other guy continues to post about her under multiple accounts and he hasn't seen her in weeks. He just has a vendetta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    Yeah its always the same two people bashing her. Didn't we do this last week?

  6. #16714

    Only once

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    I don't post much anymore, keep to myself do my own thing. But after the disaster with this witch last night I had to say something to warn others. Decided to have Kelly over for an outcall as she only does outcalls atm. We talked on the phone and everything was agreed to, time / donation. She said she would uber to me and cover the cost there and back, no problem. When she got there she started with the sob stories about all her luggage was stolen at the bus station on her trip here, and about business here in Dayton, that guys just want to play games blah blah blah. I noticed she looks older in person than her pics. Once we made ourselves comfortable I started asking about different things and then the upsell started. It was extra for this, extra for that, so I ended up with a basic no frills session of her laying there like a dead fish until I was done. She asked to clean up, so I let her shower. When she came out it was the hard sell of her asking for more $ because after she paid for the uber that she wasn't making any $. I had finally had enough and told her to get her shit and leave, that I wasn't giving her anything else. She grabbed her stuff and asked to use the bathroom and went in there and rooted through my linen closet stealing shit and then left. IDK what it is about the linen closet in my bathroom, but this is the 3rd time this has happened and the last. No more of these witches at my house! Shitty service, shitty attitude, everything an upsell, don't waste your time and hard earned $ on this POS.
    Years ago in a land far away I invited a lady over to my house for some entertainment. Had no problems and nothing was stolen. I will never do that again. This opens the door to too many problems.

  7. #16713
    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    I have posted reviews of Cait before and was going to remain silent but it appears people would like to hear both sides.

    I saw Cait once. I will leave it as she is over priced for her services and capability. I was not satisfied and I have not gone back.
    Yeah its always the same two people bashing her. Didn't we do this last week?

  8. #16712

    Baby gurl

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    Baby Gurl and Bella are different girls. Bella has been at this for a long time. I saw her once and was not impressed. Wasted time very short lackluster blow job. Complained about the size too much. Did not get me off.

    Baby Gurl was a very thin good looking young lady with bad teeth. Like I said she performed for 30 minutes and then made an excuse to stop. Her BF was stopping the action.

    I took this as Courtney is Bella. Bella has used many names.

    I do not know radford.
    Courtney is babygurl, still visiting her uncle but no doubt will be back at it when released but tread lightly her boyfriend is a scrawny punk with a candy habit too and they will rob you if you let them.

  9. #16711

    Kelly, Don't Do It!

    I don't post much anymore, keep to myself do my own thing. But after the disaster with this witch last night I had to say something to warn others. Decided to have Kelly over for an outcall as she only does outcalls atm. We talked on the phone and everything was agreed to, time / donation. She said she would uber to me and cover the cost there and back, no problem. When she got there she started with the sob stories about all her luggage was stolen at the bus station on her trip here, and about business here in Dayton, that guys just want to play games blah blah blah. I noticed she looks older in person than her pics. Once we made ourselves comfortable I started asking about different things and then the upsell started. It was extra for this, extra for that, so I ended up with a basic no frills session of her laying there like a dead fish until I was done. She asked to clean up, so I let her shower. When she came out it was the hard sell of her asking for more $ because after she paid for the uber that she wasn't making any $. I had finally had enough and told her to get her shit and leave, that I wasn't giving her anything else. She grabbed her stuff and asked to use the bathroom and went in there and rooted through my linen closet stealing shit and then left. IDK what it is about the linen closet in my bathroom, but this is the 3rd time this has happened and the last. No more of these witches at my house! Shitty service, shitty attitude, everything an upsell, don't waste your time and hard earned $ on this POS.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...u/734326294448

  10. #16710

    Was not going to comment

    Quote Originally Posted by FootMan2007  [View Original Post]
    That is true. But his report count has a lot of "she ripped me off" type of posts. Factor that in with his obsession with bashing Cait and it's hard not to feel that there's more to some of these stories.
    I have posted reviews of Cait before and was going to remain silent but it appears people would like to hear both sides.

    I saw Cait once. I will leave it as she is over priced for her services and capability. I was not satisfied and I have not gone back.

  11. #16709

  12. #16708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Cait Bashing

    She has shared a few stories about this lad that align with his "semi-stalker" behavior on this site. Obviously she isn't perfect, but since she is pretty clearly not seeing him, additional reviews from him don't provide us with any additional information. To me, his continual reviews are more a reflection on him than her.

    Quote Originally Posted by FootMan2007  [View Original Post]
    That is true. But his report count has a lot of "she ripped me off" type of posts. Factor that in with his obsession with bashing Cait and it's hard not to feel that there's more to some of these stories.

  13. #16707
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    Probably. But to me it's always good to hear different opinions in different lights. There is no perfect women in this hobby.
    That is true. But his report count has a lot of "she ripped me off" type of posts. Factor that in with his obsession with bashing Cait and it's hard not to feel that there's more to some of these stories.

  14. #16706
    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    You are seriously obsessive. She looks great, never known to have a candy problem and the rest of us still like her, she's a good visit and As long as you aren't a nasty aggressive hobo, she's highly recommended. Just a bad run in with a serial hater whos made 3 different accounts to bash her.
    Probably. But to me it's always good to hear different opinions in different lights. There is no perfect women in this hobby.

  15. #16705

    Lactating cougar

    I see you guys were interested in breast milk.

    https://tryst.link/escort/faith2022

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape