Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 516 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 7739
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3344
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    Never been hustled like that, but I get you. The only annoying part to me tho is when a dancer constantly checks their damn phone in the VIP and then asks for FS price.
    Even worse: when they check their phone, see there's maybe 5 minutes left, and then offer to reduce their too-high FS price down to something approaching reasonable. Hey, it isn't reasonable for 5 minutes of fucking. I wonder how often that actually works, there can't be that many suckers. On par with the girls that offer reduced FS rates if you buy a 2nd VIP. I view both of these as hustles that just make me regret & not repeat.

  2. #3343
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonTucker13  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys ever been hustled after agreeing for a dance?

    I went to paradise to relax and choose a girl to chill right.

    I was tired after work so just wanted to enjoy a girl on her knees in the back.

    This chick with my junk in her mouth is asking for more money for FS. Really?

    Miss the old school girls. Simple talk and agreement. Business delivered.
    Thus usually happens if I get a new girl but I stick to regulars and nothing is discussed. I guess I wouldn't care if she asked but got back to work when I declined. We just have to break some of these new girls in I guess.

  3. #3342
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonTucker13  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys ever been hustled after agreeing for a dance?

    I went to paradise to relax and choose a girl to chill right.

    I was tired after work so just wanted to enjoy a girl on her knees in the back.

    This chick with my junk in her mouth is asking for more money for FS. Really?

    Miss the old school girls. Simple talk and agreement. Business delivered.
    I think this happens to me probably half the time when I'm just getting a blowjob. If the girl asks once and then gets back to work when I refuse it doesn't bother me.

  4. #3341
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonTucker13  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys ever been hustled after agreeing for a dance?

    I went to paradise to relax and choose a girl to chill right.

    I was tired after work so just wanted to enjoy a girl on her knees in the back.

    This chick with my junk in her mouth is asking for more money for FS. Really?

    Miss the old school girls. Simple talk and agreement. Business delivered.
    Never been hustled like that, but I get you. The only annoying part to me tho is when a dancer constantly checks their damn phone in the VIP and then asks for FS price.

  5. #3340

    Hustle game gone too far

    Have you guys ever been hustled after agreeing for a dance?

    I went to paradise to relax and choose a girl to chill right.

    I was tired after work so just wanted to enjoy a girl on her knees in the back.

    This chick with my junk in her mouth is asking for more money for FS. Really?

    Miss the old school girls. Simple talk and agreement. Business delivered.

  6. #3339
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    I bought a dance from Daisy last night. ... She whispered into me about VIP during the third dance but unfortunately we were too far apart to make it happen.
    How much was she asking?

  7. #3338

    Daisy and Alex at Synn

    I bought a dance from Daisy last night. Mid 20's Latina, pretty face, nice body, full c-cup rack, maybe 5'3" tall. Overall very sexy. Top 3 lookers of the night. She's the crowd favorite. Most of the time she is sitting with her regulars. Whenever she stands up, guys would walk across the room to flag her down and get her attention. The most attractive part about Daisy is her energy. She always smiling and sweet, giving you all of her attention and making sure you're having a good time with her. I said hi to her in passing then she showed up sitting next to me later on that night. She said she wants to get to know me so I took her to a 3 for 40 lap dance. She got nude right away and gave me an ultra intimate lap dance. I took her to the limit on what we can do in the lap dance booth. She whispered into me about VIP during the third dance but unfortunately we were too far apart to make it happen. After I declined VIP, she was still cool and walked me back to the floor.

    I also saw a girl named Alex on stage a few days ago. She's a young and pretty Latina with long black her down to her ass. Banging body with nice breasts. Great total package. She looked hot as fuck on stage. I've never seen her before. As soon as she came out from the dressing room, she met with a customer and they disappeared into VIP for the rest of the night. The waitress told me she used to work here awhile ago and and just came back tonight. Any intel on Alex?

  8. #3337
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigBeef  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you there most girls will give you there number for OTC action if they like you I've been seeing one from there for a few years now she's been there for years and works day shift the action is much better OTC there's no bouncer to cut you're time short LOL!!
    Which Paradise girl have you been seeing OTC?

  9. #3336
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiCoi  [View Original Post]
    If she like you, she'll give your her number for otc in San Bernardino.
    I agree with you there most girls will give you there number for OTC action if they like you I've been seeing one from there for a few years now she's been there for years and works day shift the action is much better OTC there's no bouncer to cut you're time short LOL!!

  10. #3335
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this dancer is?
    She looks sexy, unfortunately I don't know who she is.

  11. #3334
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately different dancer. Jess has meh face, no butt but some nice looking boobs. Don't have any info about VIP / lap dances w her.
    I saw Jessie from Roll call today. Hope that's the 5 feet Jessie we talking about.

    BTW, Anyone visiting Sahara theater in Anaheim, Emory has stunning face and thick body. But low mileage.

  12. #3333

    Sin

    Quote Originally Posted by Chhnk  [View Original Post]
    Bummed I never had her when her body was at its peak:/ tho I'll admit last time I saw her was back in October last year.
    If she like you, she'll give your her number for otc in San Bernardino.

  13. #3332
    Does anyone know who this dancer is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220802-125837_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #3331

    Question

    Does anyone know who this dancer is?

  15. #3330

    Katrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    Nobody says she doesn't do extras because she's a lesbian. She just doesn't do extras. I know cause two of my homies asked her in the VIP.
    Yes I asked her and she said she doesn't do extras. That's her personal choice and it's fine with me. She still gives a hell of a lap dance. It's full nude full contract right away. She got a nice curvy body, natural Cs, pointy nipples. She takes my hands and guide them up top for a squeeze while she drives stick shift.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape