Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 275 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 4119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2139
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    100% correct. Most will do it, even the high tier ladies when they say they don't, without upcharge if:

    1) you don't ask for it (me: check).

    2) you treat them like a lady (me: check).

    3) you are clean, decent looking, decent shape, trimmed (at least) (me: check).

    4) turn them on enough. Do the little things like nibbling on their ear / neck etc (me: check).

    As stated, if you think you are the only one, LOL but the same applies to a lady you meet in a bar that will BB you 1 hour after meeting them.
    Good hygiene and shaving will get a monger better blowjobs and BBFS too chicks will not do BBFS with someone not shaved downstairs. I've received BBFS a few times without asking for it but I'm not a BBFS type of guy I prefer cover service some of these chicks do not get tested I like BBJ and rimjobs willing to try bare anal.

  2. #2138
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    Why do you care if he got BBFS or not? Almost every girl is BBFS if she thinks you are worth the risk and you feel the same about her and you go in there like a man who knows what he is doing. Whether or not he got BBFS doesn't mean you will or won't. This one has advertised in the past that she does it without saying it outright. Before you jump in all excited that you will probably get BBFS think about the 5+ other mongers who got it the same day as well as all the others getting the same every day of the week month after month. Does BBFS with her sound as appealing now? It shouldn't if you have half a brain.

    If you are a BBFS seeker you are better off with the girls who don't even hint that they do or outright say they don't. If you have a hint of a brain and game you will get the BBFS anyway. Considering 90% of your fellow mongers are idiots they don't have the game to get BBFS off those girls. They are stuck getting it from the girl above who gives it out like candy.

    As for price, call her and ask. When she gives a crazy high price offer what she is actually worth. She will probably take it. If she doesn't just move along. This hobby is not rocket science. One game plan works with minor adjustments with literally every girl. They are all the same with little to no variation.
    100% correct. Most will do it, even the high tier ladies when they say they don't, without upcharge if:

    1) you don't ask for it (me: check).

    2) you treat them like a lady (me: check).

    3) you are clean, decent looking, decent shape, trimmed (at least) (me: check).

    4) turn them on enough. Do the little things like nibbling on their ear / neck etc (me: check).

    As stated, if you think you are the only one, LOL but the same applies to a lady you meet in a bar that will BB you 1 hour after meeting them.

  3. #2137
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcarh  [View Original Post]
    In her or in the cover? BBFS? What was your damage?
    Why do you care if he got BBFS or not? Almost every girl is BBFS if she thinks you are worth the risk and you feel the same about her and you go in there like a man who knows what he is doing. Whether or not he got BBFS doesn't mean you will or won't. This one has advertised in the past that she does it without saying it outright. Before you jump in all excited that you will probably get BBFS think about the 5+ other mongers who got it the same day as well as all the others getting the same every day of the week month after month. Does BBFS with her sound as appealing now? It shouldn't if you have half a brain.

    If you are a BBFS seeker you are better off with the girls who don't even hint that they do or outright say they don't. If you have a hint of a brain and game you will get the BBFS anyway. Considering 90% of your fellow mongers are idiots they don't have the game to get BBFS off those girls. They are stuck getting it from the girl above who gives it out like candy.

    As for price, call her and ask. When she gives a crazy high price offer what she is actually worth. She will probably take it. If she doesn't just move along. This hobby is not rocket science. One game plan works with minor adjustments with literally every girl. They are all the same with little to no variation.

  4. #2136
    Quote Originally Posted by KorbinDallas  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed for the past few months all these ads from bitches selling "CONTENT ONLY", videos and pics.

    WHO THE FUCK IS BUYING THEM?

    WHY?

    You can get porn for free on a millions sites why would anybody buy them?

    It's bad enough STG has gone to shit, mostly Crack Heads or FATTIES or Uglies or Fat-Uglies, now it's become a Marketplace??

    HELL! I'll start posting my junk for sale, LOL.
    Well idk how old you are but if you don't know about twitch and egirls and stuff. You can pretty much make money with just about anything now, its crazy but yea its kind of odd why people would look to STG for pics and videos when you can look up porn or buy content from much better looking women.

  5. #2135
    Noticed this one was partnering with Jade / Nunzi and offered the same type of services so I reached out. Be careful not to ask any stupid questions with her as she warned me (not that I would anyway).

    Anyway I already knew what she offered so let up with her in RC. Requested high rate, got down to normal when I said I wouldn't come. She offered doubles with Jade / Nunzi which I declined. She's cute, though I thought Jade / Nunzi was better looking. Decent body. Anyway, only had 30 min so right bown to biz. 5 min nice BBBJ then she hoped right on -- felt nice. Flipped for doggie and finished inside. Left. No double dump this time -- neither wanted it.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....y/994579332626

    I think based on ads there isa third lady now working with them. May have to go for the hat trick.

    And please do not PM me for donations or asking speicifc questions. If I wanted to share I would have put it here.

  6. #2134

    Whats with all these pics for sale?

    I've noticed for the past few months all these ads from bitches selling "CONTENT ONLY", videos and pics.

    WHO THE FUCK IS BUYING THEM?

    WHY?

    You can get porn for free on a millions sites why would anybody buy them?

    It's bad enough STG has gone to shit, mostly Crack Heads or FATTIES or Uglies or Fat-Uglies, now it's become a Marketplace??

    HELL! I'll start posting my junk for sale, LOL.

  7. #2133

    Emily posts once in a blue moon

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....i/083986868812

    Need to know if anyone has seen this chick before? I saw her back in 2018/2019 but can't seem to get in contact with her because she only posts once in a blue moon and never texts back.
    So once again she has posted an ad again. Idk if anyone has seen her in the past specifically in 2018/2019 when she was actually active but I realize the ads use different numbers. I know she had and probably still has a pimp which would suck because she was actually great but has anyone had luck getting in contact with her?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....y/973527089285

  8. #2132

    Double dump

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    This one's been on my list for a while as was able to cross her off last week.

    Quick set up via text and off to her place in S Brunswick. She was easy to talk to and found her very sexy. She really got into the session so much so I was able to dump twice in her without a break in 30 min. Will def repeat.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....L/163206726879
    In her or in the cover? BBFS? What was your damage?

  9. #2131
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJ46  [View Original Post]
    Hope this is the right section to post this. STG seems to be the go to site when looking for a lady. Any info on using Mega Personals hook up site. Good, Bad, come on or scam? Looks kind of slick. Most of the pics look like studio shots so I thought I'd ask those with a little more experience their opinion. Basically looking for a good alternative to STG.
    You have to go where the ladies are posting. I did a quick view of Mega Personals Jersey Shore and it doesn't have a lot of recent action. The ads I did see looked like scams. Granted I spent a total of 30 seconds looking but it didn't seem promising. Maybe someone else had had success there.

    STG is the site even though it is full of scams and crackheads. But it is where most of the girls post. You can try Tryst as that has a lot of legit girls. But they jack up their prices there. You can find a girl who posts there and STG and her Tryst prices could be double or more her STG ones. Don't be afraid to offer much lower than they are asking, especially the ones who are not that hot to begin with. Most girls will deal and too many dummies here don't realize that and way overpay for the same service someone with a brain gets.

  10. #2130

    References

    Hope this is the right section to post this. STG seems to be the go to site when looking for a lady. Any info on using Mega Personals hook up site. Good, Bad, come on or scam? Looks kind of slick. Most of the pics look like studio shots so I thought I'd ask those with a little more experience their opinion. Basically looking for a good alternative to STG.

  11. #2129
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJ46  [View Original Post]
    First time posting. So, ignoring my better judgement I hooked up with https://central-jersey.skipthegames....y/902160456307 last night. A while back there was a fellow hobbyist asking for info. Save your money! Pics. About 30 years old, looked nothing like the photos, meeting place dirty, charges way to much and ripped me off for 100 bucks. All in all a bad experience. Live and learn.
    AND that's why I'm here! Thank you! Been trying to decide on this one but now it's a done deal. Off the list!

    Thanks for taking one for the team! Hope to return the favor with a future review of someone else soon!

  12. #2128

    Up date

    Quote Originally Posted by KayJ46  [View Original Post]
    First time posting. So, ignoring my better judgement I hooked up with https://central-jersey.skipthegames....y/902160456307 last night. A while back there was a fellow hobbyist asking for info. Save your money! Pics. About 30 years old, looked nothing like the photos, meeting place dirty, charges way to much and ripped me off for 100 bucks. All in all a bad experience. Live and learn.
    Morrisville LE is aware if this one. Just be careful.

  13. #2127

    Jade

    This one's been on my list for a while as was able to cross her off last week.

    Quick set up via text and off to her place in S Brunswick. She was easy to talk to and found her very sexy. She really got into the session so much so I was able to dump twice in her without a break in 30 min. Will def repeat.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....L/163206726879

  14. #2126
    Quote Originally Posted by MediDog  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for some quick fun today and Tasha was the first one to respond she responded fast and was conveniently close to the area I was working in so things just came together she was a nice girl as previously stated and she did give a decent BJ but not great by any means that being said I'll never be seeing her again. The first reason being she has no resemblance to the pics in her ad I know it's been said before but it's really night and day but worst of all was when the pants came down a heavy slap of B. O just slapped me in the face and it was a hot ass day and she had a shitty AC but come on shits not cool I tried to clap from the back but I just couldn't the B. O. Had me fucked up so I had her give me a the quick skin flute routine and got the fuck out there hope you guys have a better experience if you guys take the chance.
    Yea, she's only good for a quickie with her on her knees, tits out and pants on. But if you take more than 10 minutes or so she kinda freezes up. Not sure if she's tired or wants me to ff her. Either way she's good for a quickie when pickings are slim. Just hamper expectations.

  15. #2125

    That' Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Talltex  [View Original Post]
    She really likes her candy, passed out on me several times during BBBJ. But she is a nice girl, be nice to her, she knows her issues but just can't get passed them. Last visit we talked a long time. Cool chic for sure. She is a keeper. Not the best but FAR from the worst.
    She's originally from the south and that accounts for her manners, she's a nice cool chic. But I have known her from 10 years ago when she was fuckable, she is now a skeleton of her former self and is good for BBJ only (in my book). She gives decent head and her strong point is that once she wraps her lips on the end of your cock, she isn't' stopping till you are done, a hard worker in that respect.

    But sad to say, drugs robbed of her teeth and looks. 10 years ago, she was on my rotation, today, I'll pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape