Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12056
    Bitchy is putting it pretty mildly! Pictures are old too.

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely legit, but I haven't
    heard many good things about her. I've contacted her and she gets bitchy pretty easily so I didn't bother trying to see her.

  2. #12055
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely legit, but I haven't heard many good things about her. I've contacted her and she gets bitchy pretty easily so I didn't bother trying to see her.
    Thanks for the info. She's pretty hot, I'll give it a shot and see how she is. I need to get laid LOL. Who have you had good luck with?

  3. #12054
    Quote Originally Posted by WiGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dealt with Xena from STG?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...Y/378233833157

    Is she legit?
    She's definitely legit, but I haven't heard many good things about her. I've contacted her and she gets bitchy pretty easily so I didn't bother trying to see her.

  4. #12053

    MadiMae

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I must have missed that. Another one to strike off the "possible" list.
    MadiMae is 100% a scammer.

  5. #12052

    Xena. STG

    Has anyone dealt with Xena from STG?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...Y/378233833157

    Is she legit?

  6. #12051

    Shayla

    Lost my phone and can't find number for Asian Shayla anymore. She is my go to. Can anyone help?

    D.

  7. #12050

    Let's try again

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-cash/48587933 unless you want a stolen car I wouldn't give that. Has anyone seen her?

  8. #12049
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    Did not see a comprehensive list of where to look might be helpful. Please post others you know of
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...ame=Madison%2C+WI.

    https://privatedelights.ch/

  9. #12048
    When I first moved to the area, I was hoping that eccie would have lots of posts as it has almost everywhere else I've been. There's almost nothing on eccie Wisconsin (so few posts that they don't even bother breaking it down by Milwaukee vs. Madison metro areas).

    https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1001

  10. #12047
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    She insists on a deposit. LOL.
    I must have missed that. Another one to strike off the "possible" list.

  11. #12046

  12. #12045

    Madiemae

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    She insists on a deposit. LOL.
    Her tour schedule says she is out on the east coast until the 14th.

  13. #12044
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any information on MadiMae on Tryst? Her prices are low by Tryst standards and the photos don't reveal very much, so I'm guessing it's an STG girl posting by another name. I couldn't find anything on this board with her current handle, in any case:

    https://tryst.link/escort/madimae
    She insists on a deposit. LOL.

  14. #12043
    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablow  [View Original Post]
    Same name and pics are on Eros, but with a different phone number. Not sure if a copycat or not. Did she have these tattoos?

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/8163141.htm?cat=1
    She might just use a different phone number for her "premium" persona that charges more. I would expect both numbers to lead to the same person. I wasn't looking for tattoos on Jasmine, so I don't remember if there was any writing above one of her boobs or not. Honestly, if those airbrushed photos are tempting to you, go see Vanessa, she's hotter than Jasmine and treats people better (not really saying much on that second part, but it's still true).

  15. #12042
    Quote Originally Posted by Bthuder99  [View Original Post]
    Scroll to the top of the thread and in the top right corner, you can click search thread (directly under the "last" button). I found a whole bunch of recent reviews by just using "Megan" as the search term.

    She also has reviews on TER if you search her number. All in all she has to have about as much information about her as you can hope to find in Madison from my perspective as someone new here.
    I remember her now, used be in Monroe I think a few yrs ago see ad, never met or been there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape