Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 16676
-
08-01-22 20:34 #12041Senior Member

Posts: 338MadiMae. Any information?
Does anybody have any information on MadiMae on Tryst? Her prices are low by Tryst standards and the photos don't reveal very much, so I'm guessing it's an STG girl posting by another name. I couldn't find anything on this board with her current handle, in any case:
https://tryst.link/escort/madimae
-
08-01-22 18:51 #12040Senior Member

Posts: 33Scroll to the top of the thread and in the top right corner, you can click search thread (directly under the "last" button). I found a whole bunch of recent reviews by just using "Megan" as the search term.
Originally Posted by Buggsy52
[View Original Post]
She also has reviews on TER if you search her number. All in all she has to have about as much information about her as you can hope to find in Madison from my perspective as someone new here.
-
08-01-22 17:48 #12039Senior Member

Posts: 1056Talks very nice friendly on phone, sent location, nice house location, how search for her on here?
Originally Posted by GoodKarma
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 17:44 #12038Senior Member

Posts: 130Megan
That's Megan. Reviewed on here multiple times. Bigger girl, opinions vary.
Originally Posted by Buggsy52
[View Original Post]
Goodkarma.
-
08-01-22 16:04 #12037Senior Member

Posts: 1056Stg ad
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...e/900445640321 anyone know of her.
-
08-01-22 10:54 #12036Senior Member

Posts: 181Just wondering
Has anyone seen her? Should go without saying don't trust them with a car you'll never see it or your money ever again. https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...g/942788500406.
-
08-01-22 08:57 #12035Senior Member

Posts: 263Same name and pics are on Eros, but with a different phone number. Not sure if a copycat or not. Did she have these tattoos?
Originally Posted by CageyBee
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/8163141.htm?cat=1
-
07-31-22 12:26 #12034Senior Member

Posts: 30She has profiles on Tryst, Erotic Monkey, and Eros. The last one I'm pretty sure someone has to pay a fee to keep up, so that was what got me to try texting her. The prices she gave me were lower than the over-the-top BS she put on her pages and she didn't mention a deposit. I thought a half hour for $200 wasn't the end of the world to go messing around with (versus the $750/ hr she has on Tryst). I also planned to turn around and leave if the person who answered the door didn't match the photos. Normally my thought process keeps the worst of the shit away. Not this time.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 10:44 #12033Senior Member

Posts: 338Jasmine
From what I see in the ad, I'm surprised that you got to see any girl in person at all, no matter what the appearance or attitude. Usually when location says "Incall / Outcall" or "Call Me", it's just a scammer fishing for deposits.
Originally Posted by CageyBee
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 16:53 #12032Senior Member

Posts: 2192As others have noted, prepay is a single red flag that should kill any notion that you're dealing with someone reliable. Think about it. I could easily put up an ad asking you to send me some money. And once you did, I'd just completely vanish. Since I got what I wanted out of the deal. LOL.
Originally Posted by Dcp6904
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 16:00 #12031Senior Member

Posts: 2192Bummer. Thanks for the report. If we can't report on the awesome experiences (they are pretty rare), at least we can help each other by warning about the experiences that are best to avoid.
Originally Posted by CageyBee
[View Original Post]
Of course, imagine how many fools there are unaware of the forum. Or worse, think their spin of the roulette wheel is going to come up different. LOL.
-
07-30-22 15:40 #12030Senior Member

Posts: 30Jasmine Sweets
Stay far, far away from Jasmine Sweets. Yes, her ad text is completely suspect, and yes, I went for it anyway. She's about as bad of a performer as it gets. A pile of rules about what you can't do, bad attitude, rushes the session to end ASAP. The girl who opened the door was attractive, even looked a little like the photos, but came out more like 7.5/10. Every other provider I've seen before treated me better than this stuck-up *****. Please give your money to anyone else.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/966012096290
-
07-30-22 12:48 #12029Regular Member

Posts: 2Thank you. Dave Pete.
Originally Posted by Riley1190
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 20:34 #12028Senior Member

Posts: 102Tinder providers and prepayment scams
Couldn't get this to show up as a reply, but you the guy who just asked about someone on Tinder who gives you a website and to send money in advance.
These scams are all over Tinder. Don't do it. And never ever send money in advance.
-
07-29-22 16:18 #12027Regular Member

Posts: 2Provider found on Tinder
Coded email [Deleted by Admin] was in Tinder profile.
[Email address deleted by Admin]
After email exchange she directed me to a web site to make a reservation and pay $150 for NURU with HE.
Have pic, but cannot figure out how to include here.
Purports to be from McFarland.
No address given (maybe provided after payment?
Anyone have experience with this one? Comments?
Thanks.
D
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!










Reply With Quote






