Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 599 999 1499 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17561

    Brooklynn

    Okay I decided to try Brooklynn because she seemed cheap And I liked her overall appearance. She's definitely heavier than the photos she has but for me that's not really a bad thing. I thought she was super attractive but she didn't let me touch her. As soon as I paid it was like okay. Get on here hand job to get you hired. Fucking stick it inside and get out. No foreplay no nothing then she up. Charge me 40 bucks for DATY. The building she's in I'm pretty sure it's for people on parole. Like there was a security guard at the front gate and she had to like buzz me in and have to go in the back of the building. Everything was covered. And was giving me attitude about taking too long. Then she's like I have like five people waiting. So complete rotating door. If you're down for 1:20 for basically a QV disguised as HR then she's okay.

    TLDR If you're okay for $120 on a quick visit I need no foreplay to get ready. Then you're good to go she will promise 30 and get you out in 15. You'll probably also be the guy number five within the hour.

  2. #17560
    Anyone been able to get a hold of her? We banged a couple times & I haven't heard back.

  3. #17559

    Ciara

    Has anyone have pleasure visiting Ciara?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/128904695608

    Thanks.

  4. #17558
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Did she at least have the sexy body in the photos from her ads?
    Body was sloppy legs literally covered in bruises she had a nice ass but is doesn't make up for the rest of the negatives and at 150 for a qv its a no go.

  5. #17557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by LionTamer68  [View Original Post]
    To much police presence at that motel. They drive through and check plates.
    Whats the worry? Who gives a damn. Cops can't do shit if your car is parked somewhere.

  6. #17556

    Thanks for TFTOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team and paid a visit would not recommend definitely signs of demons. Super jittery not a bad person but very mechanical would not visit again.
    Did she at least have the sexy body in the photos from her ads?

  7. #17555
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to find info on her for a while now too. She use to post out of Quincy / Braintree before she was in the RI / Seekonk area. If you TOFTT, let us know how it goes.
    Took one for the team and paid a visit would not recommend definitely signs of demons. Super jittery not a bad person but very mechanical would not visit again.

  8. #17554
    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    Might be real. There are two girls using that number, Elizabeth and Lexii. They have been actively posting since mid July and have been offering solo and threesome. There was a name change August 1st from Lexii to Rayleen with updated pics but same chick. I'm thinking you have a even chance either way. Give them a call (text).
    I found 2 different listings for that phone number, one for Elizabeth that a member said is a scam and the other for Rayleen, both 21 and fake pics.

  9. #17553
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this one? I contacted her and asked for a pic. She sent the one with 4 fingers. Got her to agree to 100 qv. She sent me the location of a roach infested hotel by the drive in. After her going from 250 to 100 sending me her pic and then knowing the hotel I decided she definitely isn't the girl in the other 2 pics or at least her deamonds have really got a hold of her so I passed. Just curious if anyone partook and am I wrong?
    To much police presence at that motel. They drive through and check plates.

  10. #17552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Lexy

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this one? I contacted her and asked for a pic. She sent the one with 4 fingers. Got her to agree to 100 qv. She sent me the location of a roach infested hotel by the drive in. After her going from 250 to 100 sending me her pic and then knowing the hotel I decided she definitely isn't the girl in the other 2 pics or at least her deamonds have really got a hold of her so I passed. Just curious if anyone partook and am I wrong?
    Ya that's like a big discount going from 250 to 100. I don't understand how she can have HD quality pics on her ad but can't send a good quality selfie pic. It look like she have pimples on her face but trying to add it. Anyway, I would take one for the team but these price are outrageous for a quick fuck. So I passed sadly.

  11. #17551

    #TheRealLexi

    Has anyone visited this one? I contacted her and asked for a pic. She sent the one with 4 fingers. Got her to agree to 100 qv. She sent me the location of a roach infested hotel by the drive in. After her going from 250 to 100 sending me her pic and then knowing the hotel I decided she definitely isn't the girl in the other 2 pics or at least her deamonds have really got a hold of her so I passed. Just curious if anyone partook and am I wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mte4nte5zjy2zguwythmmze4zjixnduwotuzzmrkntnmzdkxnzy.jpg.jpg‎   mtawmjgwogywyzdmntrlymjjztvhm2zhodqwmtuwywexntkwowe.jpg.jpg‎   Picsart_22-08-05_08-22-07-769.jpg‎  

  12. #17550

    My intel on Rayleen

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's definitely fake. Text her and try and see what happen. Pics look to good.
    Might be real. There are two girls using that number, Elizabeth and Lexii. They have been actively posting since mid July and have been offering solo and threesome. There was a name change August 1st from Lexii to Rayleen with updated pics but same chick. I'm thinking you have a even chance either way. Give them a call (text).

  13. #17549

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    My two cents.

    Tryst is pretty reliable.

    Only drawback is the women are a little pricier, but the quality is there for the $$.
    I would disagree. Many on there think because they are advertising on a more superior website that they can charge more. I have met my share and they are all the same. I'm glad you are getting great service.

  14. #17548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Scam deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mammathoner  [View Original Post]
    Looks awful nice. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/171686608530. Anyone take the plunge?
    That's definitely fake. Text her and try and see what happen. Pics look to good.

  15. #17547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Hi Brothers,

    There is so much talk about Raw fuck. I am really wondering if you guys are not scared of deadly illness named "AIDS". It is real and deadly. I prefer CBJ / CFS for the same reason. I read even kissing can be dangerous and transmit AIDS. Not sure if you brothers are putting your self at risk. I am for enjoying our self but play safe. CBJ / CFS is the way IMO. My 2 c.

    Thanks.

    Titu.
    You read kissing can spread aids? LOL. What paper do you have? One from 1987?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape