Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Woodshed

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 249 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 3728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3308

    Why do they miss Backpage

    I started Mongering just before Backpage was closed, and every girl I see laments its passing, but none can explain the difference between Backpage and STG, or at least their preference for Backpage, can any of you shed some light, or is it just yearning for the "good old days"?

    QS.

    P.S. Apparently its a Real PITA to get an STG account, so How the hell does MANDY MANDY MANDY keep getting one?

  2. #3307

    About this piss poor response

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    A few points:

    1. I'm not white knighting. I believe that I had a good experience and you had a poor one. That's not white knighting. I believe you were fully truthful about your experience with her.

    2. All I did was call out the fact that we both posted different experiences on the same day. I'm not doing that to bash you at all. You're a senior guy here. To me, it's weird that you had a terrible experience with her and I had a nice experience. Usually, a provider tends to be all good or all bad on a day. That's all.

    3. You took my post as an attack on you. Again, I believe you were fully truthful about your experience with her. I'm not attacking you or how you dealt with her. That's your business.

    4. I hear there are amazing advances in decaffeinated coffee. You can't taste the difference. You might want to try some..
    I don't know if you have reading comprehension issues, but anyone reading your response can see that it was more of a refutation of my experience and what are you, a scientist on providers. You mean to tell me that it is not possible to have 2 different experiences on the same day with the same provider? Now that's pretty ignorant of you! SMH.

    From whence did you get that silly and unfounded theory? You even accused me of offering $80 and as I mentioned, this was an assumption on your part or did you listen to your girl!? You took her $150 offer; she offered me 80, so what's the problem? You said maybe she did not like qv--well, again, I will say, why offer it? Am I supposed to read a person's mind! Many of us do like qv because we don't want to pay an hour or hh to someone and can't stand to be in their presence; however, it's a preference, partner, since indeed it is my money! Anyway, I'm done with your foolishness and you can place me on ignore! Please, I beg ya!

  3. #3306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1054
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    Many factors are involved in the current worldwide inflation, mostly related to disrupted supply chains, high demand for goods and services as Covid becomes endemic, as well as the war in Ukraine. Not to mention that gas prices in the states have decreased 50 days running. Looks like you need to take a break from the Faux News evening propaganda hours.

    PS Regarding O'bama, well did nothing less than lift us out of the worst economic situation since the Great Depression, inherited from the Repubs, plus handed Trump a strong economy. Who fucked it up, crashing the economy bungling and lying about a pandemic, tossing the O'Bama pandemic response playbook aside and this after drastically reducing CDC staff in China in the months prior to the outbreak against all expert advice. It's thus not a wonder that we have the highest per capita Covid death rates among weathly nations with red states of course leading the way.
    ROTFLMFAO. Good one. Tell us more.

  4. #3305

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    God Bless.
    Enjoy your weekend.

  5. #3304

    That explains everything

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    From far better sources than you when you come up with the claim that the US has "stopped oil production. " LOL When you start with a huge lie it's all downhill from there. I'd bet you also believe the election was stolen even after 60+ lawsuits were laughed out of court. Many need deprogramming from the cult of Trump and Fox's nightly propaganda hours before we can have a legitmate discussion about the direction of the country.

    https://tradingeconomics.com/united-...oil-production

    https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...ia-2022-07-12/#text=EIA%20 projected%20 crude%20 production%20 will,11.19%20 million%20 bpd%20 in%202021.

    https://www.oregonlive.com/nation/20...roduction.html
    God Bless.

  6. #3303

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    You seem so intelligent and articulate. From which sources to you gather such valuable knowledge?
    From far better sources than you when you come up with the claim that the US has "stopped oil production. " LOL When you start with a huge lie it's all downhill from there. I'd bet you also believe the election was stolen even after 60+ lawsuits were laughed out of court. Many need deprogramming from the cult of Trump and Fox's nightly propaganda hours before we can have a legitmate discussion about the direction of the country.

    https://tradingeconomics.com/united-...oil-production

    https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...ia-2022-07-12/#text=EIA%20 projected%20 crude%20 production%20 will,11.19%20 million%20 bpd%20 in%202021.

    https://www.oregonlive.com/nation/20...roduction.html

  7. #3302

    Spewing Fountain

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    Much of the problem is the fountains many Republicans are drinking from, ie. Fux News, Breitbart, Info Wars, and viral right wingnut Facebook posts, some of which are straight from Russia. It's one thing to take facts and give them a left spin, a la CNN and quite another to completely make things up like "Covid is the flu" "Obama was born in Kenya" "Stop the steal," and more recently "we have stopped oil production," all utter horseshit. Fox is not a news service but is tabloid. It birthed from Rush Limbaugh who refused all challenges to step up to the debate stage with the excuse "I'm just an entertainer. " Yea so are Hannity and Carlson. Lies are entertaining.
    You seem so intelligent and articulate. From which sources to you gather such valuable knowledge?

  8. #3301

    Good points

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Economic issues are a perennial political debate, as witnessed by the preceeding pages of thoughtful analysis & purest bullshit. Why? Because pocketbook issues affect us all, and regardless of the fact that the ship of global economy is not nearly as driven by the political winds as the gasbags running for office & talking about it on TV would have us believe, the Republican Party most assuredly wants us to talk about nothing else--certainly not their on-going coup.

    By refusing to honor their constitutional duty and impeaching our Putin-wannabe, "Republicans" have made Donald Trump's assault upon the democratic institutions & ideals of the American republic their own.

    The pundits & political class consistently claim that elections are determined by economics. Republicans are counting on it. But norms are shattering as we degenerate into a state of "cold" civil war. On Tuesday, agents of the Republican coup won nominations, while the Dobbs decision produced record turnout in blood-red Kansas. Not so sure it's all about the economy this time.
    Much of the problem is the fountains many Republicans are drinking from, ie. Fux News, Breitbart, Info Wars, and viral right wingnut Facebook posts, some of which are straight from Russia. It's one thing to take facts and give them a left spin, a la CNN and quite another to completely make things up like "Covid is the flu" "Obama was born in Kenya" "Stop the steal," and more recently "we have stopped oil production," all utter horseshit. Fox is not a news service but is tabloid. It birthed from Rush Limbaugh who refused all challenges to step up to the debate stage with the excuse "I'm just an entertainer. " Yea so are Hannity and Carlson. Lies are entertaining.

  9. #3300
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    What PervNerd48 wrote:

    "So this is weird. This is the woman I just reviewed (Ania). My experience was completely different. Strange.

    I will add that her room was a bit messy- she was trying to clean it up. I didn't think she was high, but I could be wrong. I had a much better time than you did.

    When I asked about donations, she just said 150. She didn't say quick visit or anything. I have a policy of NOT negotiating with providers- you give me your number, and I either take it or decline. Maybe she doesn't like negotiating or short visits.

    Just strange how these things go. ".

    Before you start white knighting, consider this--would you say there is no such things as YMMV? Just because you had a better experience (your opinion) than me, does not make my review any less truthful! And for your information, I did not mention $80, she did! Now take that! Don't assume anything! Any woman who thinks I am going to pay $80 for 5 minutes, when the norm is for 15 minutes, is out of her damn mind! I didn't negotiate a damn thing! And if that's what she told you, then go ahead and believe her. You said strange?! You said weird! How the hell is it strange / weird because your experience differed from mine?! This happens all the time!

    I don't write reviews based on your experience or anyone else; I write them based on my own. And just because she didn't seem high when you seen her, does not make my observation untruthful and because of my work experience, I am pretty sure I can detect drug use better than you! Some of you guys are a hot azz mess! You take up for these girls like you want them to be your woman! And let me say this, based on what I saw, in person, I don't personally see that she is even worth $150, but hey, that's your biz and your money and before you start saying I don't have the means to pay higher, let me tell you something partner, I could drop a grand on a biatch whenever I please, but guess what? I will never drop that kind of money on puss! You see, it's about what we value! I'd drop a grand or more on a trip out of the country for a vacay because it's worth it to me, but to drop this amount on puss, not me!

    You must have had some kind of confidence in these reviews because you mentioned how flaky she is and you decided to take care of other biz just because you knew her MO! So you believed this part, but it's too strange or weird for you to believe what I wrote, of which, I care less if you believe me or not. I have seen girls who other guys have had negative experiences with and my time with them was better! But I never come on here telling someone that their experience was untruthful or weird / strange because I know these girls can be better some days and worse other days; it's the nature of the biz. I take the reviews and use them to my advantage. For example, Ronnie started robbing people. Did I condemn the reviewers who noted this, no! But, I did car meets with her to take her away from her criminal element. This is how we use reviews, not condemn others just because we had a fantastic experience! And let's not even talk about the condition of her hotel--that shidd was a mess, but damn, you decided to make that look less messy or in your words, a "bit" messy! And if she does not like qv's, why then did she offer it and the price!? SMDH.
    A few points:

    1. I'm not white knighting. I believe that I had a good experience and you had a poor one. That's not white knighting. I believe you were fully truthful about your experience with her.

    2. All I did was call out the fact that we both posted different experiences on the same day. I'm not doing that to bash you at all. You're a senior guy here. To me, it's weird that you had a terrible experience with her and I had a nice experience. Usually, a provider tends to be all good or all bad on a day. That's all.

    3. You took my post as an attack on you. Again, I believe you were fully truthful about your experience with her. I'm not attacking you or how you dealt with her. That's your business.

    4. I hear there are amazing advances in decaffeinated coffee. You can't taste the difference. You might want to try some.

    That's all I got.

  10. #3299

    Slouching towards Bethlehem

    Economic issues are a perennial political debate, as witnessed by the preceeding pages of thoughtful analysis & purest bullshit. Why? Because pocketbook issues affect us all, and regardless of the fact that the ship of global economy is not nearly as driven by the political winds as the gasbags running for office & talking about it on TV would have us believe, the Republican Party most assuredly wants us to talk about nothing else--certainly not their on-going coup.

    By refusing to honor their constitutional duty and impeaching our Putin-wannabe, "Republicans" have made Donald Trump's assault upon the democratic institutions & ideals of the American republic their own.

    The pundits & political class consistently claim that elections are determined by economics. Republicans are counting on it. But norms are shattering as we degenerate into a state of "cold" civil war. On Tuesday, agents of the Republican coup won nominations, while the Dobbs decision produced record turnout in blood-red Kansas. Not so sure it's all about the economy this time.

  11. #3298

    P.s.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]

    Clearly, the reason for inflation was stated correctly, see image. O'biden!
    I double checked your graph from Wolf Richter's website. My question is, how can you blame "O'Biden" for a drop in oil production in May 2020 when he wasn't president? ROFL That's where the graph ends. That's assuming the graph is even valid, a big assumption I know. Wink. Nice try anyway.

  12. #3297

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Regarding world-wide inflation. What is your point?
    The point is obvious unless someone is so naive as to think that the current worldwide, pandemic related inflation we are experiencing proceeds from a single cause, a slowing of domestic fossil fuel production in the US. Though the largest single producer we still only represent 18.5% of the world's crude production.

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    When the world's largest energy producer (USA) shuts down production-the impact is worldwide.
    You are wrong. We have not "shut down production. " In fact decreases have been marginal.

    "First, there has not been a shutdown of oil production. The USA Was producing 11.185 million barrels of crude oil per day in 2021, compared with an average of 11.283 million barrels per day in 2020, according to data from the USA Energy Information Administration.

    The latest data shows that for the week of March 4, 2022, the USA Is producing 11.6 million barrels per day.

    'The USA Remains the world's biggest producer of crude oil, said Mark Finley, a fellow in energy and global oil at Rice University in Houston.

    One of the main reasons gasoline prices have pushed higher is because the price of crude oil has been rising over the past year. As more people get on the road after being cooped up during the pandemic, oil and gas suppliers that had scaled back production during the pandemic are struggling to keep up.

    Decisions by the OPEC+ oil cartel, led by Saudi Arabia and Russia, to only modestly increase the oil they released to the market kept prices high. ' ".

    https://www.oregonlive.com/nation/20...roduction.html#text=First%2 C%20 there%20 has%20 not%20 been, the%20 USA %20 Energy%20 Information%20 Administration.

    Many factors are involved involved in this worldwide phenomenon. At the top of the list is increased demand as a pandemic becomes endemic and people who have been cooped up two years wish to get out, spend, and travel.

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    I encourage critical thinking.
    You could have fooled me. Wink. Your whole angle is a huge non-sequitur. Try cutting off Fox News for a spell, ignore fake, right wing nut graphs that show up in your Facebook feeds, do some valid research, and realize that such complex phenomenons as the current worldwide inflation are typically multi-causal, while plenty difficult to shoehorn into narrow political agendas.

  13. #3296

    Yea Right LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Clearly, the reason for inflation was stated correctly, see image. O'biden!
    Many factors are involved in the current worldwide inflation, mostly related to disrupted supply chains, high demand for goods and services as Covid becomes endemic, as well as the war in Ukraine. Not to mention that gas prices in the states have decreased 50 days running. Looks like you need to take a break from the Faux News evening propaganda hours.

    PS Regarding O'bama, well did nothing less than lift us out of the worst economic situation since the Great Depression, inherited from the Repubs, plus handed Trump a strong economy. Who fucked it up, crashing the economy bungling and lying about a pandemic, tossing the O'Bama pandemic response playbook aside and this after drastically reducing CDC staff in China in the months prior to the outbreak against all expert advice. It's thus not a wonder that we have the highest per capita Covid death rates among weathly nations with red states of course leading the way.

    https://abcnews.go.com/Health/red-blue-america-glaring-divide-covid-19-death/story?id=83649085

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-china-cdc-exclusiv/exclusive-u-s-slashed-cdc-staff-inside-china-prior-to-coronavirus-outbreak-idUSKBN21C3N5

  14. #3295

    About PervNerd48 review on clown Ania

    What PervNerd48 wrote:

    "So this is weird. This is the woman I just reviewed (Ania). My experience was completely different. Strange.

    I will add that her room was a bit messy- she was trying to clean it up. I didn't think she was high, but I could be wrong. I had a much better time than you did.

    When I asked about donations, she just said 150. She didn't say quick visit or anything. I have a policy of NOT negotiating with providers- you give me your number, and I either take it or decline. Maybe she doesn't like negotiating or short visits.

    Just strange how these things go. ".

    Before you start white knighting, consider this--would you say there is no such things as YMMV? Just because you had a better experience (your opinion) than me, does not make my review any less truthful! And for your information, I did not mention $80, she did! Now take that! Don't assume anything! Any woman who thinks I am going to pay $80 for 5 minutes, when the norm is for 15 minutes, is out of her damn mind! I didn't negotiate a damn thing! And if that's what she told you, then go ahead and believe her. You said strange?! You said weird! How the hell is it strange / weird because your experience differed from mine?! This happens all the time!

    I don't write reviews based on your experience or anyone else; I write them based on my own. And just because she didn't seem high when you seen her, does not make my observation untruthful and because of my work experience, I am pretty sure I can detect drug use better than you! Some of you guys are a hot azz mess! You take up for these girls like you want them to be your woman! And let me say this, based on what I saw, in person, I don't personally see that she is even worth $150, but hey, that's your biz and your money and before you start saying I don't have the means to pay higher, let me tell you something partner, I could drop a grand on a biatch whenever I please, but guess what? I will never drop that kind of money on puss! You see, it's about what we value! I'd drop a grand or more on a trip out of the country for a vacay because it's worth it to me, but to drop this amount on puss, not me!

    You must have had some kind of confidence in these reviews because you mentioned how flaky she is and you decided to take care of other biz just because you knew her MO! So you believed this part, but it's too strange or weird for you to believe what I wrote, of which, I care less if you believe me or not. I have seen girls who other guys have had negative experiences with and my time with them was better! But I never come on here telling someone that their experience was untruthful or weird / strange because I know these girls can be better some days and worse other days; it's the nature of the biz. I take the reviews and use them to my advantage. For example, Ronnie started robbing people. Did I condemn the reviewers who noted this, no! But, I did car meets with her to take her away from her criminal element. This is how we use reviews, not condemn others just because we had a fantastic experience! And let's not even talk about the condition of her hotel--that shidd was a mess, but damn, you decided to make that look less messy or in your words, a "bit" messy! And if she does not like qv's, why then did she offer it and the price!? SMDH.

  15. #3294

    Haven't seen the Woodshed before! But I was looking for the answer to one question!

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Now, where can I find some good pussy?

    Stay safe!

    Skydog.
    As for inflation, I love it! It reminds me of being a kid in the 70's!. As fake bill clinton said on old SNL, which WAS funny "Inflation isn't all bad, wouldn't you like to own a $500,000 car? I know I would".

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

    Clearly, the reason for inflation was stated correctly, see image. O'biden!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails US-production-crude-oil-2020-08-04.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape