Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 28091
-
08-05-22 00:23 #19961Clearly a shill ignore my posts

Posts: 33Does anybody have any idea what this guy is talking about? Why does it matter? What are you looking for? What are you going to do if you think you know who this person is? You're going to threaten this person on a public message?
Originally Posted by MrMuffMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 22:57 #19960Banned Member

Posts: 335Unique Foot Spa
Unique Foot Spa (858) 214-9XXX.
Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg
[View Original Post]
Mr MuffMan.
-
08-04-22 21:45 #19959Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472108 / Hyuna and Stella are back!
Hyuna and Stella are back!
Popular Hyuna, half Korean, half Chinese lady, from April has returned, and apparently Stella was like, fuck this, to her Chicago assignment, so she's back in San Diego at 108.
Looks like Eva is on her break, so Hyuna and Stella will be teaming up and reuniting with Teresa and the new girls, Abby and Helen. Abby is half Thai, half Chinese which explains her darker complexion. Additionally, she has beautiful eyes and a charming smile, and she is capable of doing the splits. So if you really want to spread a girl's legs, Abby may be worth popping your shot with. Helen reminds me of that one chick from True Lies, for some reason. I think it's due to that skin tight dress she was wearing that highlights her sexy, Asian figure when I first met her.
-
08-04-22 21:31 #19958Senior Member

Posts: 112Thanks for confirming MuffMan. Are they using the same number they had at NLBC or how do we get in contact to schedule?
Originally Posted by MrMuffMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 21:15 #19957Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472108
Then there are first time posters on this forum who are absolutely clueless of its location or how to contact them. Do your due diligence, folks, it's not that hard.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Nothing24
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 20:47 #19956Senior Member

Posts: 619Went ahead and wrote up 108 Helen in the FS subforum. Hate to share her but it's the right thing to do.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 20:15 #19955Banned Member

Posts: 239Thank you for the heads up!
Originally Posted by BogeyTheLast
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 19:56 #19954Banned Member

Posts: 335RE: Stella 108 the Ocean
I just received a text from Stella, her assignment in Chicago apparently has ended already, and she has rushed back to SD as she couldn't stand to be too far away from The MuffMan. You can read my review above, but in summary, Stella is a young and petite hottie, who gives an amazing GFE and has a super tight pussy! She wants The MuffMan to drop his 5 girlfriends, so she can be my Only girlfriend LOL. Not to sure about that, but I can tell you she's an absolute must see, and I for one will be visiting with her again real soon!
Originally Posted by MrMuffMan
[View Original Post]
Mr MuffMan.
-
08-04-22 18:29 #19953Senior Member

Posts: 251When I went last week around 2 pm and I was done with my session, 4 mongers arrived all at the same time 😂.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
I was like damn, good thing I arrived at the time I did otherwise my ass would be waiting LOL.
-
08-04-22 17:35 #19952Senior Member

Posts: 551Has anyone been to Serenity shop on hotel cir next to double tree lately?
-
08-04-22 15:52 #19951Senior Member

Posts: 619108 goofballs
I was seeing one of my new atfs at 108 earlier today. Once the clock hit 1215, I swear, at least five of you guys showed up. Every single person the same story: "do you have an appointment? "No, is Eva available?
Great times as always but remember- this place gets busy at lunch 🤣.
-
08-04-22 14:03 #19950Senior Member

Posts: 654Agree with all this great advice. On top of that, I'd suggest just handing everything over as soon as you get in the room. Or maybe give it all to mms up front. Pretty sure you'll get what you ardently deserve. You've certainly done your due diligence by reading back through the forums and carefully taking notes.
Originally Posted by DavDerk
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 13:46 #19949Banned Member

Posts: 335Unique Foot Spa
OK mongers here's the deal. Of course, I knew about Mina and Lisa, I mean Yuna, I mean Yellow coming back to town. We were waiting to make a formal announcement. But some of you idiots can't wait to run to this board and post about it like it's some sort of breaking news story. Don't listen to the dude, his info is always a little off. Like when he said Mina was coming back to work at the Chula Vista location (there is no Chula Vista location), or when he said NLBC was being offered for sale several months ago (it was VIP being offered for sale) and now when he says Lisa has been here for month (Lisa has been here for 4 days, she was working in NorCal all of July). It sounds like he's getting his info second hand from an insider and some of it is getting lost in translation, or he's just making shit up. Regardless, it's always a little off, and he's not to be trusted as we all know here.
So here are some facts. Address is 6610 El Cajon Blvd. This spa features very nice large clean rooms, with a separate men's bathroom that has a nice big shower. Yes Mina is back. Yes Lisa, I mean Yellow is back. There's a third girl named Angie working as well. She's thin, has a nice rack and looks mid 20's (so probably mid 30's). MMS told me they're installing a table shower today. So table shower service will be available soon for an additional fee (will include front and back body slides plus preview service). A new girl is also starting tomorrow (forgot her name). On 8/10 another new girl is coming, who I'm told is half Russian half Asian and she looks more Russian / white than anything. Mina will be here for about 2 weeks or so. Some of our other favorites will be returning in time (sadly not all of them though).
Lastly, I just want to say these girls are very nice people, who do a great job and provide a tremendous service for us mongers here in SD. They do not deserve to be treated like they have been here. Mr RubMaps, we're watching you. We know who you are, we know what you look like and we even know where you work. If anything funny happens, we're going to know where to look. As a matter of fact, there was a strange phone call that came in yesterday already (and we could hear your Chinese GF in the background), so I suggest you take what I'm saying seriously.
For all you good normal mongers out there, enjoy and please treat the ladies with the respect they deserve.
Mr MuffMan.
-
08-04-22 12:54 #19948Senior Member

Posts: 155Agree with Curious
ZeroSix, you most definitely need more than $500 and your best bet is Level 2. I hear they fill up fast now so might want to make a res there also. Also if you want a sure thing for a little less, try Massage Envy; they always have hot towel cleanup.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 09:09 #19947Senior Member

Posts: 108Can you describe her looks?
Originally Posted by JohnRobe
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




