Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 660 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 9898
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9418

    Hot mamasitas

    There are always lots of hot mamasitas with big ol titties and asses on Beach B, not sure if they LE or legit though. Anyone banged one or two there? Dude, I think I will end up becoming cop just to get free sex.

  2. #9417
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Beach blvd.

    I saw them as well, but on Thursday night. There was a lot out from ball to 1st and 2nd. I wasn't sure if they were legit or not. Some chicks were pretty aggressive. When turning into streets they would yell at you, get by your car while you were at a stop sign or turning at a light and ask if you wanted to have some fun. I thought it might be a sting so I told them all no.

  3. #9416
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelzInTheAir  [View Original Post]
    It's started out great last night but then it went dead.
    Seems like you caught a glimpse of a white whale LOL.

  4. #9415
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by UciMagic  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I was cruising around 1:30 am and they were everywhere. LE was everywhere too. They were all rushing to arrest some gangster in the El Pollo Loco area. Anyway, is it safe to pick up the ones by the Ball liquor store parking lot? I mean, there's floodlights and cameras there. I don't get why they hang out there.
    Yes, it is.

    The cameras are there to record someone running out with a case of beer.

    You picking up a girl in a bikini and high heels at 2 am is not a crime.

  5. #9414

    Busy weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiMike  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to post this but was anyone out around midnight this weekend? All weekend was packed with girls. When I went out on Saturday I must have seen about 20 girls or so out at the same time from the Donut Shop to the Porn Shop LOL. LEO was also out in full force. Been a while since I've seen it that busy.
    Yeah, I was cruising around 1:30 am and they were everywhere. LE was everywhere too. They were all rushing to arrest some gangster in the El Pollo Loco area. Anyway, is it safe to pick up the ones by the Ball liquor store parking lot? I mean, there's floodlights and cameras there. I don't get why they hang out there.

  6. #9413

    Did any of you see all the girls this weekend?

    I forgot to post this but was anyone out around midnight this weekend? All weekend was packed with girls. When I went out on Saturday I must have seen about 20 girls or so out at the same time from the Donut Shop to the Porn Shop LOL. LEO was also out in full force. Been a while since I've seen it that busy.

  7. #9412
    Monger buddy of mine is in town so I took him to get some of the best blueberry donuts at M&M donuts in Anaheim earlier tonight.

    Told him you want to possibly see some SW so it was only 15 minutes from M&M so headed that way.

    Went west on Katella and north on Beach and within 5 minutes we hit Star St and turn right and two latinas standing there look and waving at us. Both we're medium build and not bad looking.

    Than headed and on Fern st til Ball than left and drove into the Mexican Market where I usually see some getting dropped off or walking through the property to Beach. Saw a phat white girl in bluw mesh and.

    Bathing suit under that's it.

    Went and stopped in front of Liquor store to get some water and be nosiey and saw a aa chick get dropped off by her daddy in a blk Chrysler 300 with 22's.

    There still there I guess its sat night.

  8. #9411
    Quote Originally Posted by AznJaker1  [View Original Post]
    It's kind of hit or miss, but the only luck you'll have is by driving up beach Blvd from Ball to maybe chapman.
    I always see them at night walking by that Rock / Gem / Gold store next to Adventure City or up by the liquor store by Waba. And, walking by the junkyard across the street and batting cages way up the street.

  9. #9410

    Beach and Ball

    It's started out great last night but then it went dead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220729-153703_GoPro Quik.jpg‎  

  10. #9409

    Beach and Ball

    Quote Originally Posted by RickSanchez01  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what streets can we find some women to pick up. I prefer them white or Latina. I know in LA it's on Fig but I'm wondering what's out in OC.
    It's kind of hit or miss, but the only luck you'll have is by driving up beach Blvd from Ball to maybe chapman.

  11. #9408

    Best spot?

    Just wondering what streets can we find some women to pick up. I prefer them white or Latina. I know in LA it's on Fig but I'm wondering what's out in OC.

  12. #9407

    Juicy

    7-3-22.

    Took a cruise down beach for my break.

    Some BSW / WSW the normssss LOL.

    About 30 min later at around midnight.

    Juicy comes out of nowhere big tits amazing voice amazing ass also. Made a quick you at the liquor and scooped her up.

    Shot my shot and I told her what I got and what she can do with that.

    Offers her $. 60 got.

    CBJ. No rush 12 min later blew in bag and she was ready head out, gave her the $.

    And was back at work she was Fucken amazing good vibes all around.

  13. #9406

    Busy night!

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyb7  [View Original Post]
    Took a drive down here at about 8:30 pm last night, and there is nothing anymore. Where has all the talent gone?
    They're back in full force fellas! 12:30 am Friday today. About 10 of them just north of Ball. Go support your local SWs!

    I don't understand why one of them always waits at the corner liquor store. Who would pick one up there with all the store cameras watching and bright ass flood lights?

  14. #9405

    How is Fig street?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay747  [View Original Post]
    Most the talent ran off after multiple busts on that blade, some went to LB and Fig / Western, some went toward Holt and G Street.
    Is it pretty safe because the streets look crazy with tons of traffic on YouTube haha. I do want to go to fig st but don't want to get robbed. Is it similar to Hazard / Harbor?

  15. #9404

    Why would they do that

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Was out doing my Thai lunch and saw the Sherrif busting a BSW. It was about 12 pm on Tuesday.
    Dude, like literally this is the less harmless crime now in OC. Santa Ana streets are open drug trade market. They are suppose to fight real criminals not these poor chicks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape