Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 1001 1501 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17553
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this one? I contacted her and asked for a pic. She sent the one with 4 fingers. Got her to agree to 100 qv. She sent me the location of a roach infested hotel by the drive in. After her going from 250 to 100 sending me her pic and then knowing the hotel I decided she definitely isn't the girl in the other 2 pics or at least her deamonds have really got a hold of her so I passed. Just curious if anyone partook and am I wrong?
    To much police presence at that motel. They drive through and check plates.

  2. #17552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Lexy

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this one? I contacted her and asked for a pic. She sent the one with 4 fingers. Got her to agree to 100 qv. She sent me the location of a roach infested hotel by the drive in. After her going from 250 to 100 sending me her pic and then knowing the hotel I decided she definitely isn't the girl in the other 2 pics or at least her deamonds have really got a hold of her so I passed. Just curious if anyone partook and am I wrong?
    Ya that's like a big discount going from 250 to 100. I don't understand how she can have HD quality pics on her ad but can't send a good quality selfie pic. It look like she have pimples on her face but trying to add it. Anyway, I would take one for the team but these price are outrageous for a quick fuck. So I passed sadly.

  3. #17551

    #TheRealLexi

    Has anyone visited this one? I contacted her and asked for a pic. She sent the one with 4 fingers. Got her to agree to 100 qv. She sent me the location of a roach infested hotel by the drive in. After her going from 250 to 100 sending me her pic and then knowing the hotel I decided she definitely isn't the girl in the other 2 pics or at least her deamonds have really got a hold of her so I passed. Just curious if anyone partook and am I wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mte4nte5zjy2zguwythmmze4zjixnduwotuzzmrkntnmzdkxnzy.jpg.jpg‎   mtawmjgwogywyzdmntrlymjjztvhm2zhodqwmtuwywexntkwowe.jpg.jpg‎   Picsart_22-08-05_08-22-07-769.jpg‎  

  4. #17550

    My intel on Rayleen

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's definitely fake. Text her and try and see what happen. Pics look to good.
    Might be real. There are two girls using that number, Elizabeth and Lexii. They have been actively posting since mid July and have been offering solo and threesome. There was a name change August 1st from Lexii to Rayleen with updated pics but same chick. I'm thinking you have a even chance either way. Give them a call (text).

  5. #17549

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    My two cents.

    Tryst is pretty reliable.

    Only drawback is the women are a little pricier, but the quality is there for the $$.
    I would disagree. Many on there think because they are advertising on a more superior website that they can charge more. I have met my share and they are all the same. I'm glad you are getting great service.

  6. #17548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Scam deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mammathoner  [View Original Post]
    Looks awful nice. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/171686608530. Anyone take the plunge?
    That's definitely fake. Text her and try and see what happen. Pics look to good.

  7. #17547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Hi Brothers,

    There is so much talk about Raw fuck. I am really wondering if you guys are not scared of deadly illness named "AIDS". It is real and deadly. I prefer CBJ / CFS for the same reason. I read even kissing can be dangerous and transmit AIDS. Not sure if you brothers are putting your self at risk. I am for enjoying our self but play safe. CBJ / CFS is the way IMO. My 2 c.

    Thanks.

    Titu.
    You read kissing can spread aids? LOL. What paper do you have? One from 1987?

  8. #17546
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammathoner  [View Original Post]
    Looks awful nice. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/171686608530. Anyone take the plunge?
    Do a reverse image search. Those pics show up all over the place, highly doubt that's actually who you'll actually be seeing.

  9. #17545
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    My two cents.

    Tryst is pretty reliable.

    Only drawback is the women are a little pricier, but the quality is there for the $$.
    What's your opinion on Eros and models world? Don't mind the money.

  10. #17544
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    No kissing, No BBBJ, no daty.
    Is she attractive? What are her donations like?

  11. #17543

    Looking for some RI 411

    Anyone have the any intel on her -- looks to good to be true.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...V/757476951387

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...V/757476951387

    PM if you prefer.

  12. #17542

    Tryst

    My two cents.

    Tryst is pretty reliable.

    Only drawback is the women are a little pricier, but the quality is there for the $$.

  13. #17541

    Rayleen

    Looks awful nice. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/171686608530. Anyone take the plunge?

  14. #17540
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter2010  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to find a decent provider using STG, but it's really taking more time than I have to spend. When I actually can get someone to respond it seems to be mostly cashapp deposits upfront and I'm really not comfortable sending money without getting service. Anyway, I just discovered Tryst. Link and it seems to have some pretty attractive women. Has anyone had luck using this site? Hoping for some info on this one. Is she real, safe, no drama / pimps. ? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ooh_lala_bombshellx21
    Did you end up seeing her? Any updates?

  15. #17539
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to find info on her for a while now too. She use to post out of Quincy / Braintree before she was in the RI / Seekonk area. If you TOFTT, let us know how it goes.
    No kissing, No BBBJ, no daty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape