Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 634 1134 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 18290
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #16295
    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone clear something up for me? Is BBFS included in Zayrazen's menu or is that what the GFE addition is?
    Not sure what menu she's sending out now, but a little over month back her canned response was that BBFS was an extra charge on top of her hourly rate.

  2. #16294
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyPlox  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd throw you guys a bone, saw this one 2-3 times already pre negotiated bare service. I know what her ad says but convinced her to go raw. She has a super sensitive clit so didn't eat her out for too long. But she gives good gawk gawk. Real sloppy. Turned her doggy she has a fat ass, I loved it. Each time was msog would see her again. She was hosting out of a motel on sepulveda was a bit on edge the first time because it was a bit shady but those are chances you have to take LOL. Take a chance, Colombus did.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...alley/87832393
    Told me No bare.

  3. #16293
    Can anyone clear something up for me? Is BBFS included in Zayrazen's menu or is that what the GFE addition is?

  4. #16292

    Throw you guys a bone

    Thought I'd throw you guys a bone, saw this one 2-3 times already pre negotiated bare service. I know what her ad says but convinced her to go raw. She has a super sensitive clit so didn't eat her out for too long. But she gives good gawk gawk. Real sloppy. Turned her doggy she has a fat ass, I loved it. Each time was msog would see her again. She was hosting out of a motel on sepulveda was a bit on edge the first time because it was a bit shady but those are chances you have to take LOL. Take a chance, Colombus did.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...alley/87832393

  5. #16291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    That look

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    He be talking about this site.

    This low tier enough for you? You not the only dude be wanting to creampie this cum dumpster. She knocked up again.
    Tells you all you need to know.

  6. #16290

    Old Post?

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    He be talking about this site.

    This low tier enough for you? You not the only dude be wanting to creampie this cum dumpster. She knocked up again.
    Last I heard she moved to Vegas.

    How old is that post? What city? I can't find anything when searching.

  7. #16289

    Old Post?

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    He be talking about this site.

    This low tier enough for you? You not the only dude be wanting to creampie this cum dumpster. She knocked up again.
    Last I heard she moved to Vegas.

    How old is that post? What city? I can't find anything when searching.

  8. #16288
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, nothing personal but right now I'm not in for any new opportunities.

    I have plenty of girls on my to do list and regs that I see.
    Got it. If you know of any reliable guys who would be interested in a gang bang cream pie session with a hot black former porn chick I see, please DM their handles so I can reach out. For everyone else, I'm not looking for a casting call from the forum, FYI. Thanks.

  9. #16287
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Is Deandra still around on hx?
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Not on this site but she has been available off and on another lower tier site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreak1  [View Original Post]
    You know what sites? I've been wanting to creampie her.
    He be talking about this site.

    This low tier enough for you? You not the only dude be wanting to creampie this cum dumpster. She knocked up again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4D25CAD0-D663-0D66-ED41-532795B15F5E_FaceApp_1620587578608.jpg‎   6197FE2E-65F1-D2E1-A4BE-124A97B7A003_IMG_20210622_182343.jpg‎   451693E5-3243-8736-B611-89EDDCFF36AF_1440797340475_Copy.jpg‎   928fa41daaa0dea5404bafff0ebf190d_f.jpg‎  

  10. #16286
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLandis  [View Original Post]
    Hapa I have an opportunity for you but DMs are full.
    Sorry, nothing personal but right now I'm not in for any new opportunities.

    I have plenty of girls on my to do list and regs that I see.

  11. #16285

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Awergin1  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen whoever is posting as the current Kylani_sweet? How is she? Her current pics look nice but I didn't know she changed up.
    The pics was uploaded on HX Kylani Sweets today, while this EMC posted the pics here before they were uploaded on HX.

    Her service is YMMV, got mixed response from the HX crowd and I don't like excess face and back acne, so I didn't see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 577DBDC7-E5A4-49E3-9716-6234E3AC1281.jpg‎  

  12. #16284
    Quote Originally Posted by SosoGogo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to share a list of girls that requires testing before seeing them?

    Would be very helpful.
    Testing don't matter cause if your going to get it, you're going to get it (std)?

    You honestly think these girls are going to tell ya the truth whether she is clean or dirty. I'll give ya maybe 40% clean but the other 60 could be dirty.

  13. #16283
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    LovelyLeah has gotten bigger and squishier and her boobs really sag now. Saw her few weeks ago for a quickie bbfscip and man when she open her legs that love canal was wide open from so much D in here.

    Usually, the vag hole is semi closed or you need to insert a finger or two spread the lips open to see that hole. But, man it was like the man hole cover was left off permanently.

    Did the biz and cip'd her and cleaned up and bailed.
    Damn and it looked like she had lost weight from recent pics. Still might go see her again for a good bbj and some fun with those udders of hers.

  14. #16282
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    LovelyLeah has gotten bigger and squishier and her boobs really sag now. Saw her few weeks ago for a quickie bbfscip and man when she open her legs that love canal was wide open from so much D in here.

    Usually, the vag hole is semi closed or you need to insert a finger or two spread the lips open to see that hole. But, man it was like the man hole cover was left off permanently.

    Did the biz and cip'd her and cleaned up and bailed.
    Hapa I have an opportunity for you but DMs are full.

  15. #16281
    Quote Originally Posted by Awergin1  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen whoever is posting as the current Kylani_sweet? How is she? Her current pics look nice but I didn't know she changed up.
    Whoever is running the account just changed the pics back today. So the original is back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape