Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19139

    Sweets for first time.

    Thought I would give this place a try after all of the glowing reports. I had asked for Mimi but the girl answering the door acted like she had never heard of her. I paid the 1 hour $. 6 and stayed. The girl said her Name was Ursela, if I understood right. She appeared about 40 yes. I received the normal visit with all the fixin's. I could have gotten the same thing across the way by the Peddlers Mall at half the price. As I was leaving I noticed four girls in the area. Made me wonder if one was Mimi and Ursela tried to poach a client.

  2. #19138

    Phoenix?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    No one ever says anything about Phoenix, the one in back no table shower, so I went by there today. Sweets looked busy, Scared of Tranquility Grandma (Sammy Terry-esq looks), Sun Emerson looked busy from the lot, Phoenix it is. Lele is still there, but has put on a few pounds since I saw her last. Really good massage, nice and hard, hitting all the right areas. After the flip I massaged her for a few, once the little red dress came off. She was enjoying it too much to do anything with Mr. Happy but hold on and squeeze. On with the hat, multiple positions, pop in the cover doggy for the finish. After the pop I massaged her back while she used her pussy muscles to continue squeezing Mr. Happy. Very Nice! . 6 house for the hour, $ for Lele. I'm rarely on that side of town, but when I am it's always reliable.
    What part of town is phoenix? How can I get in touch them? DM if you like.

  3. #19137

    Almost always 1 hour

    Quote Originally Posted by DonutHole90  [View Original Post]
    I will scale my tips with an AMP girl if I go for longer massages for this exact reason. I want to make sure she doesn't feel like she lost out for giving me a longer massage.
    I usually always take an hour because it takes some time to prime the pump. I tip very good unless I get really bad service. Also if I know there is a customer waiting I will allow the lady to cut the massage short by 10 to 15 minutes if I am done. Most appreciate that and remember you.

  4. #19136

    A little rough

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    Drove past there today and never noticed it was there has anyone had any luck here. If so what is the menu like?
    I have visited Luna twice in the last two months since I had not seen any reports on it and thought maybe it was a diamond in the rough, but like the old song, "She got the diamond, and I got the shaft. " Nothing bad happened, but not too much good, the massage was bad both times, lots of oil, rubbing and no energy or eagerness to please. The first MT was short, very stocky and not very attractive, the second time the MT was 40 to 50 and didn't really do anything that was sensuous until the flip, hot towel, and then straight to HJ. I don't think I even finished, just called an end to it, tipped her and left. I was not aware of or offered any extended menu. I don't believe I will return.

  5. #19135

    They do get a little cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I agree to treating the girls with respect and tipping well, but doing more than an hour just takes away time with another client where they can make $120-$200. The girls don't make much if any off of the "room rate", so I am pretty sure they would rather do a half hour with a nice tip and get to the next guy.
    An AMP MT whom I befriended for several years told me the girls get $10/$40 and $20/$60, I don't know if that is current, but that is what she told me.

  6. #19134
    Quote Originally Posted by DonutHole90  [View Original Post]
    I will scale my tips with an AMP girl if I go for longer massages for this exact reason. I want to make sure she doesn't feel like she lost out for giving me a longer massage.
    I do this too. I love going for an hour, but I want to be remembered as a good customer so I tip accordingly.

  7. #19133

    Tip scaling

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I agree to treating the girls with respect and tipping well, but doing more than an hour just takes away time with another client where they can make $120-$200. The girls don't make much if any off of the "room rate", so I am pretty sure they would rather do a half hour with a nice tip and get to the next guy.
    I will scale my tips with an AMP girl if I go for longer massages for this exact reason. I want to make sure she doesn't feel like she lost out for giving me a longer massage.

  8. #19132
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Even when I'm able to get it without the wrapper, I've never had a girl at an AMP agree to take a shot in the mouth.
    I've had a couple gals over at 52nd and Keystone take the shot orally.

    Also recently Angel at Sweets took the whole load. Mimi has also.

  9. #19131
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    Looking for good BBBJ w / CIM. Any out there? They all seem to insist on wrapper. PM with any suggestions. I've RTFF and haven't seen anything at all recently for what I'm looking for.
    Even when I'm able to get it without the wrapper, I've never had a girl at an AMP agree to take a shot in the mouth.

  10. #19130

    The Search Goes On

    Looking for good BBBJ w / CIM. Any out there? They all seem to insist on wrapper. PM with any suggestions. I've RTFF and haven't seen anything at all recently for what I'm looking for.

  11. #19129

    "Sweedish+" massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I posted this one in the Columbus section with no luck. Talked to her over text and she quoted a sensual massage. With everyone asking about service in Columbus I figured someone might have tried her out.

    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...512639309.html
    Real. Met a little over a week ago. Pleasant and chatty.

    Equipment was clean and professional. Massage was good, more of a Swedish massage than deep tissue.

    Seems to offer a service somewhere between professional LMT and AMP but definitely not an escort. As always, YMMV.

  12. #19128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    Drove past there today and never noticed it was there has anyone had any luck here. If so what is the menu like?
    YMMV greatly.

  13. #19127

    Luna spa east Washington.

    Drove past there today and never noticed it was there has anyone had any luck here. If so what is the menu like?

  14. #19126

    Treating girls right

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot17  [View Original Post]
    RufusFirefly nailed it. My area is considered totally dry, but I have a few who take good care of me because I treat them well. I go out of my way to make them feel special, not to just show up to get something from them. Nearly every girl asks me to come back soon, the last one said she wanted me to come back the next day. I don't over-tip, but I tip well. I also don't do 30 or 60 minute massages. 90 or 120 minutes gives her more time to feel comfortable with you. And give her some smiles and make her feel special. It'll go a long way!
    I agree to treating the girls with respect and tipping well, but doing more than an hour just takes away time with another client where they can make $120-$200. The girls don't make much if any off of the "room rate", so I am pretty sure they would rather do a half hour with a nice tip and get to the next guy.

  15. #19125
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have been with a few there, but don't know Mimi. How are her looks and body?
    I'm pretty sure it's my initial post about visiting Greece with Mimi last year. I made a few visits with her and always enjoyed my time. The "massage me" move is her go to.

    She has a decent body, very thin. I carried her around while fucking her a few times. She has some facial damage, looks like a repaired cleft palate. She's sweet though and very eager. I brought a sex toy with me a few times and used it on her, and if I wasn't married already she probably would have marched me to the courthouse!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape