Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 649 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 699 749 1149 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 24527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14807

    Tantra chick

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has spent time with this lady?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...170/4437626545
    I contacted her a couple years back when she used to answer the phone. Extremely rude. There have been so many bad reviews for her. If you go visit her let us know how your dream was. Never send a deposit.

  2. #14806

    Lesley

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    Do you have digits. If so, please DM me. As I said, I'd love to sample.

    Dobson.
    I've attempted to see her twice when she was staying at The Colony. We'd set up the meet and I would let her know when I was five min away. Then she would ghost. Usually a few hours later or the next day, I'd get a random, "Hey" like nothing happened.

    She looks tempting but the flakyness gives me pause.

  3. #14805
    Quote Originally Posted by SyntorX  [View Original Post]
    She may be an exception, but it is a bad idea for a first visit. I have paid a deposit once in a while in the past.

    I saw a lady regularly and decided to try an overnight. She said she needed a deposit, because of the large block of time she was blocking out. It was no problem and I had a great time, so I did a second overnight. She did not ask for a deposit the second overnight. She told me some guys chicken out of the first overnight, but it rarely happened after the first overnight. I would consider a deposit for that again.

    I would never do it now, but I did a couple small deposits for outcalls. Both ladies had great revoews and only did outcalls. They wanted enough money to cover travel time and gas. Both times it worked out fine, but there are to many scammers now.
    Yeah I'll agree on the outcall issue, I don't do outcalls now but when I did I'd pay for their cab over or give them twenty bucks for gas. Its still risky but when an outcall there's risk for the girl too. You book their time, make them drive 30 minutes and then flake, they are out time and money. I get it.

    With incall there's no risk besides time, and given how many women double and triple book I don't think that's a real risk either.

  4. #14804

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    I'll 2nd Dinah, she's a sweetheart that I've never had any issues with, I've even trusted her enough to prepay the full donation before a few days earlier than our scheduled appoint when she was needing some cash asap and I had no issues.
    I am not a Dinah fan but I agree that she is a sweetheart in a very safe location.

  5. #14803
    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    This has been covered ad nauseum on these forums. What does your common sense tell you about the risks of handing over a deposit?
    Yeah, the search function on this site is basically useless with my VPN. Figured most were scams, but it looks like a few exceptions with the highly reviewed ones.

  6. #14802

    Lesley

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpie  [View Original Post]
    She is still around. You just have to know where to look. Many are moving off of escortalligator, etc, b / c of all the scams.
    Do you have digits. If so, please DM me. As I said, I'd love to sample.

    Dobson.

  7. #14801
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    I'll 2nd Dinah, she's a sweetheart that I've never had any issues with, I've even trusted her enough to prepay the full donation before a few days earlier than our scheduled appoint when she was needing some cash asap and I had no issues.
    She may be an exception, but it is a bad idea for a first visit. I have paid a deposit once in a while in the past.

    I saw a lady regularly and decided to try an overnight. She said she needed a deposit, because of the large block of time she was blocking out. It was no problem and I had a great time, so I did a second overnight. She did not ask for a deposit the second overnight. She told me some guys chicken out of the first overnight, but it rarely happened after the first overnight. I would consider a deposit for that again.

    I would never do it now, but I did a couple small deposits for outcalls. Both ladies had great revoews and only did outcalls. They wanted enough money to cover travel time and gas. Both times it worked out fine, but there are to many scammers now.

  8. #14800

    Dinah

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuscrumhalf  [View Original Post]
    With Dinah McIntyre (Twitter handle) I've done a small $10 deposit the first couple times. Now that she knows me, it's not a big deal. She's got a regular full time job, so she has no time for time wasters. She's the only 1 I'd consider doing a deposit with.
    I'll 2nd Dinah, she's a sweetheart that I've never had any issues with, I've even trusted her enough to prepay the full donation before a few days earlier than our scheduled appoint when she was needing some cash asap and I had no issues.

  9. #14799
    Quote Originally Posted by JujuBid  [View Original Post]
    So many girls are asking for some kind of deposit. Has anyone had any experience with this? I haven't done it, and don't like the idea.
    With Dinah McIntyre (Twitter handle) I've done a small $10 deposit the first couple times. Now that she knows me, it's not a big deal. She's got a regular full time job, so she has no time for time wasters. She's the only 1 I'd consider doing a deposit with.

  10. #14798

    Lexi's room

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that room wasn't great when I saw her a couple months back. Can't imagine what it looks like now. Would go back to see her if everything wasn't just business to her and she put more effort into service.
    Yeah, your best bet is to catch her right when she moves. First dream, the room was a dumpster fire. Second dream, she moved, and it was clean and tidy.

  11. #14797

    Tantra chick

    Just curious if anyone has spent time with this lady?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...170/4437626545

  12. #14796

    I've tried to meet up with her several times

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpie  [View Original Post]
    This girl is the real deal and very hot. I've enjoyed her multiple times.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lesley-e...ltimore-555147#erotic.

    I actually think there should be a separate category for "real" escorts who do the live one-on-one shows. Thoughts?
    A couple of those times I was on my way there. I did the "five min away" and nothing. She ghosted me on two separate occasions. This is when she was at The Colony. Then later that day or the next, I'd get a "hi" text like nothing happened.

    She looks cute but seems to be flaky as hell.

  13. #14795
    Quote Originally Posted by JujuBid  [View Original Post]
    So many girls are asking for some kind of deposit. Has anyone had any experience with this? I haven't done it, and don't like the idea.
    No no no, hell no, no, and fuck no.

    Reality: The goal of every hooker around here is to get your money as quickly and easily as possible while doing the least amount of work. Always view them through that lens and you will never be shocked or caught unawares.

    The good providers around here (Mystique, Smurff, etc) figured out that the easiest way to do that is to get repeat customers that treat them well. So for girls with a brain the easiest way to get consistent money is to do their job, fuck guys well and then sit back and relax as they get more regulars. It just so happens that their easiest way works out for us.

    Then you have scam artists who don't think ahead and due to poor quality of women around here don't need to. They just want your money now, for no work, zero thought to the future. They will take your money and then disappear, rush you out, lay there with no effort, etc. Women like that LOVE asking for deposits because it's a win win for them. They take 20 bucks, never meet up. The guy either moves on OR keeps trying to meet to "get his money back" in which case she can further scam him in person.

    Never give a deposit. I don't care if it's the magical prostitute version of Superman who you've fucked for ten years, would trust to babysit your cat and would marry if you could. NO. Cash only, in person only.

  14. #14794
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't posted since April and I've also been curious where she's been.
    She is still around. You just have to know where to look. Many are moving off of escortalligator, etc, b / c of all the scams.

  15. #14793

    Tabby is back

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I used to go up to the Towson area up til last spring. Never heard of her. Anyway she responded to my morning text in the afternoon and told me her rates. $1. 2 $1. 8 $2. 6. Fuck out of here with that.
    Fellow brethren can chime here this is a post back couple of years ago. Maybe she changed yea right.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=tabby#post4909981.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape