Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 32168
-
08-03-22 16:02 #21983Senior Member

Posts: 454You again?
You posting again? I thought you stated a couple months ago in the maryland boards that you were quitting mongering? It's not surprising though as you just post question after question and never provide anything useful to anyone else here. Until you actually provide any info yourself, you are not likely to get many replies. Sorry if that sounds harsh but it's the nature of the forums.
Originally Posted by DanteDk07
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 14:53 #21982Senior Member

Posts: 71Lily's Spa
Hi. I got a one hour massage plus CFS for about $200 a few weeks ago. I can't remember the exact amount. I do remember the massage was $70 for one hour. Middle aged Chinese, friendly with an average body provided a massage was just a little rubbing. The CFS was ok. I thought the price I paid was a bit high for the quality of service provided. Unfortunately, I don't have any other recommendations in the Vienna area.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting.
-
08-03-22 10:19 #21981Senior Member

Posts: 232Looking for a update
Going to be by Nutley road Friday. Anyone have an updated dream about the Freedom bank parlor? Who is working? What services they offer? Or another better option in area. Thanks.
-
08-03-22 06:30 #21980Senior Member

Posts: 49Seashells
Gave this place a try when the staple (Eleven) was closed due to ac issues. Agree, nice clean spot. Lots of foot traffic though with the other businesses close by. Both ladies are spinners tiny with A / B cups max. Ok massage and only Nova offered with utc roaming on the first visit but sounds like menu may open up. Would place lower on the list behind Eleven / Pine / HT.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 23:08 #21979Regular Member

Posts: 8Tokyo at Lee
TOFT at Tokyo at Lee in Arlington. Had the worst experience ever. Mamasen opened the door after 2 minutes. Sonny or Sunny was my masseuse (face 2/10, body 4/10 from first appearance). I really wanted to leave, but still decided to stay. She said she only has 30 minutes and her customer was coming. I really wanted to leave as I wasn't getting the good vibes anyways, but my brain under my legs made me stay anyways. After 2 minutes of light massage, she asked me what I wanted and decided to upsell right away. For regular NOVA asked for. 8 upfront. Offered for oral lessons for 1. 2 and FS for 1. 4. I opted for standard and paid upfront. Now all of this happened during the first 10 minutes. Zero teasing, and she wanted to go straight to the game. That was it. I had enough, and I wanted her to stop. Took my. 8 back, she was mad as hell. In another 5 minutes, her customer came and she left. So looks like they do outcalls too. Mamasan wanted me to stay and wanted to take care of the business, but naahhh. I won't repeat again.
-
08-02-22 22:27 #21978Senior Member

Posts: 30Pics aren't real, but she is a MILF hottie. Her big boobs are very nice.
Originally Posted by DisMan6
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 19:24 #21977Senior Member

Posts: 79Thanks for sharing the intel on sky. Could you tell me how big her tits are? Dd or even more? Are they natural? How are her nipples? Thanks! I'm a huge fan of big breasts as well.
Originally Posted by CapitalSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 19:20 #21976Senior Member

Posts: 81I've heard she's a looker but are the pictures her (or accurate)?
Originally Posted by AcesUp219
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 18:43 #21975Senior Member

Posts: 30Candy. No pain No Gain is back in Tysons
Candy is back on Tysons area. I was glad to reacquaint with her and met her at a nice hotel. After I gave her a hug after meeting, I took off my clothes and she had me lie on a bed. She doesn't have a table, so the massage is on her bed there.
After a very good massage, I flipped over. I asked her to take out her massive boobs and she has expanded her menu to include BBBJ. I played with her boobs while she dud a nice bbjcim. This was all extra, but well worth it.
After I finished, I got dressed to leave, gave her a tip for dinner and gave her a hug. I can't wait to see her again!
https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/fc3c...7-84055fc983d7
4242924XXX.
-
08-02-22 15:41 #21974Senior Member

Posts: 307Nalee nothing yet.
Lobbed in a text last few weeks nothing yet.
Originally Posted by Kiowa1953
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 12:47 #21973Senior Member

Posts: 418Nice place: Just newly opened
Such a cute spinner there with a bob cut. Standing about 5'1, nice ass and sporting some A / B cups. Sweet as young lady, I will give her about mid-late 30's but she looks young. Great personality. Highly recommend to keep her around before she shifts somewhere else. All is know is standard NOVA for now, but may be there are some possibilities.
Originally Posted by Shark125
[View Original Post]
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../22523740.html
I believes she goes by the name LUCKY.
-
08-02-22 12:01 #21972Senior Member

Posts: 220Legit LMT
If you want Legit, you could try one of these:
https://salonlofts.com/salons/west_alexandria/massage
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 11:09 #21971Senior Member

Posts: 143SeaShell King
I try to stay on top of the Herndon offerings and yes this looks like a new set-up. Their ad on BP said grand opening a couple of weeks ago. Only a few miles from my house so I did a drive by recon. I've already had this weeks fun so maybe I will take one for the team next week. It is located in a mixed use two story store front. Directly above a beauty salon and dog groomer so there will be lots of traffic. The have a direct access door from the second story open air balcony. Unlike other monger locations in town this one makes no attempt to keep the outside appearance low key. Lots of signage, pictures, and a brightly lit WELCOME, OPEN sign. If you are worried about someone taking your picture going in, this spot is not for the timid it is fully visible from the street.
Originally Posted by Shark125
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 10:07 #21970Senior Member

Posts: 427Old Chinese Guy. Agreed.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
You are a wise man.
PA.
-
08-02-22 08:14 #21969Senior Member

Posts: 75Seashell King
Can't tell if this place is new or not. Looks like its right by an old staple Pine Wellness. Anybody been here?












Reply With Quote





