Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 343 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 5132
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3122

    Found her

    Quote Originally Posted by AkumaWar  [View Original Post]
    Which Backpage? Can't seem to find her.
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...play_i14648122

  2. #3121

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    New number and face pic are in her ad now. I guess she's paying attention.
    She leaves all her real info on her ads, I was able to add her on social media.

  3. #3120

    Bailey

    New number and face pic are in her ad now. I guess she's paying attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAl  [View Original Post]
    1 (601) 473-0XXX.

  4. #3119
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAl  [View Original Post]
    To answer someone else that asked who said they can't see her face you won't be disappointed. Very cute. Here is her new number:

    She actually texted me and asked to post her number because it is not in ad. It sure if that is allowed?
    I talked to her about taking more than 1 guy at a time. Perhaps we should get a room this weekend and a few of us have her at the same time.

  5. #3118

    Yes cute

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    Cant see her face, cute?
    1 (601) 473-0XXX.

  6. #3117

    Bailey new number

    To answer someone else that asked who said they can't see her face you won't be disappointed. Very cute. Here is her new number:

    She actually texted me and asked to post her number because it is not in ad. It sure if that is allowed?

  7. #3116

    Bailey?

    Can’t see her face, cute?

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again last Friday night. She was very accommodating and I did cream her again.
    Last edited by Muffhunt; 08-03-22 at 08:25. Reason: Mistake

  8. #3115
    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again last Friday night. She was very accommodating and I did cream her again.
    Which Backpage? Can't seem to find her.

  9. #3114
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAl  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Bailey in Manchester. Just go to back page and she is easy to find. Ad says something like Bailey is back! Did a car date on Sunday. She had me pick her up at her place, we went and got a coffee then went a secluded place to park. Talked a little and had some fun. Seemed everything but anal was on table. BBFS, cip, daty, fiv, BBBJ, dfk. I got her first appointment of the day so I think she looked good. Maybe a 6. Did not like the head if I am being honest. But everything else was good. Not sure exactly how all these acronyms for pricing work but a buck twenty.
    I saw her again last Friday night. She was very accommodating and I did cream her again.

  10. #3113

    Bailey

    Went and saw Bailey in Manchester. Just go to back page and she is easy to find. Ad says something like Bailey is back! Did a car date on Sunday. She had me pick her up at her place, we went and got a coffee then went a secluded place to park. Talked a little and had some fun. Seemed everything but anal was on table. BBFS, cip, daty, fiv, BBBJ, dfk. I got her first appointment of the day so I think she looked good. Maybe a 6. Did not like the head if I am being honest. But everything else was good. Not sure exactly how all these acronyms for pricing work but a buck twenty.

  11. #3112

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by EugeneWest  [View Original Post]
    She's been been at it a long time. Never read or heard anything good. Just sayin.
    Thanks for the responses. Sounds like a no go.

    Appreciate the info.

    Thanks.

  12. #3111

    Gianna

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee86  [View Original Post]
    Hello Manchester,

    I am normally in the Chicago forums. And I cringe somewhat at asking for this favor.

    I'll be out in NH in early September. I've been out there a few times before in the past 2 years just doing some looking around because I am interested in moving out there.

    On previous trips I have not explored this hobby (although I did drive by a AMP in Concord. Across from a prison. I thought about it.).

    But anyway, does anyone have any information on her:

    https://tryst.link/escort/gianna-163



    She seems nice and is sort of my type. I've tried texting and emailing (not obsessively) - and have not heard back. Typical phone / email address searches on google come up empty.

    Any info most appreciated. Again. Apologies for dropping in from left field asking for a favor.

    Thanks.
    She's been been at it a long time. Never read or heard anything good. Just sayin.

  13. #3110

    A little help

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee86  [View Original Post]
    Hello Manchester,

    I am normally in the Chicago forums. And I cringe somewhat at asking for this favor.

    I'll be out in NH in early September. I've been out there a few times before in the past 2 years just doing some looking around because I am interested in moving out there.

    On previous trips I have not explored this hobby (although I did drive by a AMP in Concord. Across from a prison. I thought about it.).

    But anyway, does anyone have any information on her:

    https://tryst.link/escort/gianna-163

    She seems nice and is sort of my type. I've tried texting and emailing (not obsessively) - and have not heard back. Typical phone / email address searches on google come up empty.

    Any info most appreciated. Again. Apologies for dropping in from left field asking for a favor.

    Thanks.
    She lives downtown Manch in the projects.

  14. #3109
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee86  [View Original Post]
    Hello Manchester,

    I am normally in the Chicago forums. And I cringe somewhat at asking for this favor.

    I'll be out in NH in early September. I've been out there a few times before in the past 2 years just doing some looking around because I am interested in moving out there.

    On previous trips I have not explored this hobby (although I did drive by a AMP in Concord. Across from a prison. I thought about it.).

    But anyway, does anyone have any information on her:

    https://tryst.link/escort/gianna-163

    She seems nice and is sort of my type. I've tried texting and emailing (not obsessively) - and have not heard back. Typical phone / email address searches on google come up empty.

    Any info most appreciated. Again. Apologies for dropping in from left field asking for a favor.

    Thanks.
    She was very active around here a while back. Every review on her was terrible.

  15. #3108

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    I stand by my answer. These girls are human beings. If you are nice to them, respect their boundaries and don't act like an entitled ass just because you're throwing a couple hundred at them, you will have a much nicer time.

    I wouldn't talk to a waitress at Applebees with the attitude that the guy describes in his own recounting of his visit with Ava.
    I was simply correcting the facts that you misrepresented.

    Everything else was your opinion. She's 100% YMMV and could use some of the advice you offer. Perhaps you could coach her for the rest of us minions. She is offering a service for $.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape