Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1241

    Provideres

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I'd ignore her at this point! Anyways, there isn't any provider I've ever seen that hasn't known about this board, unless, they just got in the business. Most just don't post or come on here posting crazy things..
    I've had many providers bring this board up in conversation. I simply don't discuss it or act like I don't know anything about it. I have had a couple give me full details and even one log on and show me posts that were on here. Unfortunately she didn't let me see her screen name.

    They are very knowledgeable about this board. Most tell me everything on here is BS. I just nod my head and act like its all news to me. I found staying quiet and acting interested (if they offer info) is a useful tool to what they know about me potentially.

  2. #1240
    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    I didn't want to participate in this drama here and add more comments hoping this will die soon, but. Are you freaking serious reaching to the FBI a FEW times on clients?

    What did you tell them, you're a hooker who get paid for sex and your client pissed you off? What did they tell you?

    Are you insane, woman?

    I hope I misunderstood what you said below.
    She is definitely BSC. Never seen a provider come in here with that type of BS. Yea we get them. Giving self reviews. But they go away once they are called out. Not this one. Stay fat. Away from this crazy one. Maybe it's Macho's new ID.

  3. #1239

    Are you freaking serious?

    I didn't want to participate in this drama here and add more comments hoping this will die soon, but. Are you freaking serious reaching to the FBI a FEW times on clients?

    What did you tell them, you're a hooker who get paid for sex and your client pissed you off? What did they tell you?

    Are you insane, woman?

    I hope I misunderstood what you said below.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel2319  [View Original Post]

    And I've already made a post I'm not sure you have seen it, where I said I was sorry about letting my anger get so bad I reached out to the FBI a few times on clients that were bad and didn't show up or did what's called (A No Call No Show).

    And I said I wouldn't act in that way again!!

  4. #1238

    Pancakes

    I don't drink alcohol and popcorn gets stuck in my teeth. But after seeing a pic of a former beauty with tats and a flat ass, I'm craving some pancakes.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    F the popcorn. Try kahlua or baileys in your coffee man!

    Lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    While I go make popcorn.

  5. #1237

    A2

    Like A2 said in email and on Hazel's original post about the FBI. It's a good thing she did know about the site to let all of us know who to avoid. Site isn't a secret and you can Google a provider and it even comes up in Google. This site has been around for ages. Blame the provider; not the site IMO. Also, UTRs like Samara use this for business and screening. Once upon a time, USAG had classifieds where providers could advertise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Stop telling chicks about this site because they don't tell us about the blacklist sites. They joining and doing self reviews like the one Hazel just did no telling how many accounts she got and I'm sure Sammy has a couple accounts also bc I know some of her reviews was her, no telling how many regular and senior members are providers and the real danger is providers get jealous of other providers or fall out with them and write bad reviews. They also post fake ads on skip saying a provider robbing people or got something like the skip ad that's up now on Kourtney its crazy AF. Women are unstable creatures and we know this. So giving them to much info is not a good idea bc they will use it against you. Pillow talking giving your full names and where you live and work on and on is not smart. Telling them about review sites also isn't smart. Ryan cussed me out not long ago bc someone screen shot her what I said. I wasn't lying on her grimmie as. I know we all get feelings for chicks we like and want to be their friends and talk to much but we have to fight the feeling and stfu. Those are providers its just a job and you a client there is no love or respect they see us as sad losers who have to pay for it point blank. They tell every dude the same lies just like we tell every provider the same lies but they don't pillow talk like dudes do. Keep your personal business personal and this site is also your personal business.
    .

  6. #1236

    Justin12

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Excuse you I'm not chilled how is that when you the one snapping making threats to call the FBI for a late date. The game I was in and in this game when a mfer scream police its a snitch and you stop mucking with them point blank. It has already warned ya if you keep mucking with them you going to jail. Know one doing illegal shyt yells police unless they dealing with the police. 2 things make a person tell the truth getting drunk and really angry. For what ever reason you feel when a monger agree to a date they should popup right away if not you got major issues with them. But when you go ghost for more money and tell a lie later on about your phone died and the dog ate yo home work its all good the monger should understand. Every time I had to visit uncle LEO it was a person like you snitching. You got so mad you snitched on yourself. But some guys will risk it for a bust off know matter what the signs are. I gave and still giving my opinion you not safe to muck with, people like you get busted and start setting up people for the cops but like I said you not my style anyway so I'm not worried about you setting me up.
    Dude,

    I've been in the industry a long time and I've never been in trouble with law enforcement like that!

    Second I don't set up men like that.

    I've only done it a handful of times where I gave information to the FBI.

    But never have I have physically been with a client and the cops show up.

    Should I have gotten so mad to where when a man doesn't show up for his appointment where I then go give his information to the highest form of law enforcement, No I shouldn't have.

    And I won't let my anger get that bad.

  7. #1235
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Stop telling chicks about this site because they don't tell us about the blacklist sites. They joining and doing self reviews like the one Hazel just did no telling how many accounts she got and I'm sure Sammy has a couple accounts also bc I know some of her reviews was her, no telling how many regular and senior members are providers and the real danger is providers get jealous of other providers or fall out with them and write bad reviews. They also post fake ads on skip saying a provider robbing people or got something like the skip ad that's up now on Kourtney its crazy AF. Women are unstable creatures and we know this. So giving them to much info is not a good idea bc they will use it against you. Pillow talking giving your full names and where you live and work on and on is not smart. Telling them about review sites also isn't smart. Ryan cussed me out not long ago bc someone screen shot her what I said. I wasn't lying on her grimmie as. I know we all get feelings for chicks we like and want to be their friends and talk to much but we have to fight the feeling and stfu. Those are providers its just a job and you a client there is no love or respect they see us as sad losers who have to pay for it point blank. They tell every dude the same lies just like we tell every provider the same lies but they don't pillow talk like dudes do. Keep your personal business personal and this site is also your personal business.
    I don't know the people you have listed Kourtney or Sammy or Ryan, is Ryan a girl?

    Look the review from Ed my client is a real review because he liked my services & we even took pictures together & a video and why'all are out here still calling him fake which I don't appreciate.

    For 2 reasons, 1 he is new to the hobby & 2 you are being rude to another hobbyist.

    And I've already made a post I'm not sure you have seen it, where I said I was sorry about letting my anger get so bad I reached out to the FBI a few times on clients that were bad and didn't show up or did what's called (A No Call No Show).

    And I said I wouldn't act in that way again!!

    But as far as Ed goes he is very much real and he made his own review I didn't write that review as much as why'all are trying to make it seem shady.

    Or say it's fake it's 100% real.

  8. #1234

    Try

    F the popcorn. Try kahlua or baileys in your coffee man!

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    While I go make popcorn.
    .

  9. #1233

    One moment please.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    You're saying titlicka is Macho?

    .
    While I go make popcorn.

  10. #1232

    Providers

    I'd ignore her at this point! Anyways, there isn't any provider I've ever seen that hasn't known about this board, unless, they just got in the business. Most just don't post or come on here posting crazy things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Excuse you I'm not chilled how is that when you the one snapping making threats to call the FBI for a late date. The game I was in and in this game when a mfer scream police its a snitch and you stop mucking with them point blank. It has already warned ya if you keep mucking with them you going to jail. Know one doing illegal shyt yells police unless they dealing with the police. 2 things make a person tell the truth getting drunk and really angry. For what ever reason you feel when a monger agree to a date they should popup right away if not you got major issues with them. But when you go ghost for more money and tell a lie later on about your phone died and the dog ate yo home work its all good the monger should understand. Every time I had to visit uncle LEO it was a person like you snitching. You got so mad you snitched on yourself. But some guys will risk it for a bust off know matter what the signs are. I gave and still giving my opinion you not safe to muck with, people like you get busted and start setting up people for the cops but like I said you not my style anyway so I'm not worried about you setting me up.
    .

  11. #1231

    When?

    When? LOL I find that weird she's out of the business completely because she got married. I can verify she is married since 2016. She is not the submissive type though; no matter what she had other mongers thinking. That was an act! But hey, maybe she changed, but like I said it never stopped her from running a spa. May have stopped her from physically working temporarily as a provider, but not as an owner. Pretty sure she runs the spa in Columbia still.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I plowed her.
    .

  12. #1230

    Tjtjtjall

    You're saying titlicka is Macho?

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    This dude is Manny. Guy has 1000 alter egos. The amount of time spent by this person on weaving this web on a random board is mind blowing. Probably wearing a mask like the dude in Saw movies and recording in public restrooms for kicks. Strange sh! T.
    .

  13. #1229

    Stop telling chicks about S G

    Stop telling chicks about this site because they don't tell us about the blacklist sites. They joining and doing self reviews like the one Hazel just did no telling how many accounts she got and I'm sure Sammy has a couple accounts also bc I know some of her reviews was her, no telling how many regular and senior members are providers and the real danger is providers get jealous of other providers or fall out with them and write bad reviews. They also post fake ads on skip saying a provider robbing people or got something like the skip ad that's up now on Kourtney its crazy AF. Women are unstable creatures and we know this. So giving them to much info is not a good idea bc they will use it against you. Pillow talking giving your full names and where you live and work on and on is not smart. Telling them about review sites also isn't smart. Ryan cussed me out not long ago bc someone screen shot her what I said. I wasn't lying on her grimmie as. I know we all get feelings for chicks we like and want to be their friends and talk to much but we have to fight the feeling and stfu. Those are providers its just a job and you a client there is no love or respect they see us as sad losers who have to pay for it point blank. They tell every dude the same lies just like we tell every provider the same lies but they don't pillow talk like dudes do. Keep your personal business personal and this site is also your personal business.

  14. #1228

    Excuse you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel2319  [View Original Post]
    Nah, Justin I've been an escort for half a decade.

    And I've already told you if you are a chill guy with me you will have no issues, it's simple but I guess you don't like simple.
    Excuse you I'm not chilled how is that when you the one snapping making threats to call the FBI for a late date. The game I was in and in this game when a mfer scream police its a snitch and you stop mucking with them point blank. It has already warned ya if you keep mucking with them you going to jail. Know one doing illegal shyt yells police unless they dealing with the police. 2 things make a person tell the truth getting drunk and really angry. For what ever reason you feel when a monger agree to a date they should popup right away if not you got major issues with them. But when you go ghost for more money and tell a lie later on about your phone died and the dog ate yo home work its all good the monger should understand. Every time I had to visit uncle LEO it was a person like you snitching. You got so mad you snitched on yourself. But some guys will risk it for a bust off know matter what the signs are. I gave and still giving my opinion you not safe to muck with, people like you get busted and start setting up people for the cops but like I said you not my style anyway so I'm not worried about you setting me up.

  15. #1227
    Quote Originally Posted by Titlicka  [View Original Post]
    Yes, all about the macho. Just giving a pointer to all others on how to not blow your cover. But again, if you're not insulting anyone, no reason for anyone to be following your leads. Peace. I'm done with Macho- you should be too.
    This dude is Manny. Guy has 1000 alter egos. The amount of time spent by this person on weaving this web on a random board is mind blowing. Probably wearing a mask like the dude in Saw movies and recording in public restrooms for kicks. Strange sh! T.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape