Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 32161
-
08-02-22 19:20 #21976Senior Member

Posts: 81I've heard she's a looker but are the pictures her (or accurate)?
Originally Posted by AcesUp219
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 18:43 #21975Senior Member

Posts: 30Candy. No pain No Gain is back in Tysons
Candy is back on Tysons area. I was glad to reacquaint with her and met her at a nice hotel. After I gave her a hug after meeting, I took off my clothes and she had me lie on a bed. She doesn't have a table, so the massage is on her bed there.
After a very good massage, I flipped over. I asked her to take out her massive boobs and she has expanded her menu to include BBBJ. I played with her boobs while she dud a nice bbjcim. This was all extra, but well worth it.
After I finished, I got dressed to leave, gave her a tip for dinner and gave her a hug. I can't wait to see her again!
https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/fc3c...7-84055fc983d7
4242924XXX.
-
08-02-22 15:41 #21974Senior Member

Posts: 307Nalee nothing yet.
Lobbed in a text last few weeks nothing yet.
Originally Posted by Kiowa1953
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 12:47 #21973Senior Member

Posts: 418Nice place: Just newly opened
Such a cute spinner there with a bob cut. Standing about 5'1, nice ass and sporting some A / B cups. Sweet as young lady, I will give her about mid-late 30's but she looks young. Great personality. Highly recommend to keep her around before she shifts somewhere else. All is know is standard NOVA for now, but may be there are some possibilities.
Originally Posted by Shark125
[View Original Post]
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../22523740.html
I believes she goes by the name LUCKY.
-
08-02-22 12:01 #21972Senior Member

Posts: 220Legit LMT
If you want Legit, you could try one of these:
https://salonlofts.com/salons/west_alexandria/massage
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 11:09 #21971Senior Member

Posts: 143SeaShell King
I try to stay on top of the Herndon offerings and yes this looks like a new set-up. Their ad on BP said grand opening a couple of weeks ago. Only a few miles from my house so I did a drive by recon. I've already had this weeks fun so maybe I will take one for the team next week. It is located in a mixed use two story store front. Directly above a beauty salon and dog groomer so there will be lots of traffic. The have a direct access door from the second story open air balcony. Unlike other monger locations in town this one makes no attempt to keep the outside appearance low key. Lots of signage, pictures, and a brightly lit WELCOME, OPEN sign. If you are worried about someone taking your picture going in, this spot is not for the timid it is fully visible from the street.
Originally Posted by Shark125
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 10:07 #21970Senior Member

Posts: 427Old Chinese Guy. Agreed.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
You are a wise man.
PA.
-
08-02-22 08:14 #21969Senior Member

Posts: 75Seashell King
Can't tell if this place is new or not. Looks like its right by an old staple Pine Wellness. Anybody been here?
-
08-01-22 21:41 #21968Senior Member

Posts: 812Legit LMT
Sorry not sure I'm comfortable giving that info out. She's the daughter of someone I work with and she's totally above the table and legit. There is No sex associated with her massage. She is an excellent masseuse but I'm not sure I can afford her getting back to her mother I referred someone to her who wanted more than a legit massage.
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 21:19 #21967Senior Member

Posts: 427Although the name changed, the Burke Garden is still a place of tranqulity
Had a great NoVA massage experience today at Old Keen Mill Spa (formerly known as Burke Garden).
Regardless of owner / management, I've always been treated nicely and well by whomever is working.
No GPS problem, standard rates and tips.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
08-01-22 17:35 #21966Senior Member

Posts: 169Lmt
Here's a thought. There are a number of excellent LMT that have been mentioned in this forum. Why not go in, ask for massage only? I've done it before. It's a win-win, plus they actually appreciate the business and it helps build relationships.
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 15:10 #21965Banned Member

Posts: 8Nalees's Return
Any updates on when Nalee is returning from Thailand? Thanks.
-
08-01-22 14:51 #21964Banned Member

Posts: 8Nalee's Return
Any intel on when she will return from Thailand? Thanks.
-
08-01-22 13:19 #21963Senior Member

Posts: 152Legit LMT for deep tissue massage
Jessica in Rockville if that's not too far:
Originally Posted by Strandan
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ille-md-139428#rubmaps.
Would love to know the LMT that at OldChineseGuy was referring to!
-
08-01-22 10:45 #21962Senior Member

Posts: 66Recommendations?
Been having a hard time finding someone that can give a legit deep tissue / sports massage. Any recommendation for legit LMT that gets in there without the extras?
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





