Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 59509
-
08-03-22 10:51 #49474Senior Member

Posts: 62She was still there a month ago. Has she since left?
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 09:14 #49473Senior Member

Posts: 2029Sheesh. I can barely get one Asian in Atlanta to give me a BBBJ. Always a CBJ and CFS. I'll have to make that trip to this spot.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
In comparisons to those demanding a tip for the most basic of task. I only once get an OTD time of $$ at chalet spa but that was with heavy negotiation and not budging on what I'd give for FS. It is usually $$. 60 and $ X 3 + at most spas with FS. I asked one Asian at a spot I tried for anal. She said not even for 1 million dollars she'd do anal LOL. Thanks for sharing this spot!
-
08-03-22 08:53 #49472Senior Member

Posts: 343There are more
This sounds like the MO for Tops Spa (not Tops Masssage), on Alma Church and Angel on Broadway in Mesa, AZ. If you're in the area, definitely look them up. The first time I went to Tops after a great session, two more girls came in and kissed, rubbed and hugged on me until I left.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 05:12 #49471Senior Member

Posts: 611Amy from Paper Mill
Anyone know where she went? She was a big girl, was at Paper Mill and then iRelax. This was about a year ago.
-
08-03-22 05:07 #49470Senior Member

Posts: 611Actually Dallas does. There are some fantastic places there, tos salad at a few of them, and rooms with built in spas.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 03:11 #49469Senior Member

Posts: 107Must be kunna
She was the only one has short hair I been seems in holiday, She has been left for few months now, but I heard that she will come back from Canada in two weeks.
Originally Posted by JBalmain
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 03:01 #49468Senior Member

Posts: 107Massage legend
It is one of my favorite places, you won't disappointed.
Originally Posted by BKill00
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 21:47 #49467Senior Member

Posts: 189I agree with you.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 21:22 #49466Senior Member

Posts: 41No, it's different Mia.
Originally Posted by JMinnie
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 21:19 #49465Senior Member

Posts: 79Is this the same Mia used to work at Massage Pro, Sunset, and Golden in Cumming? Thanks!
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 20:39 #49464Senior Member

Posts: 95Julie. No longer at Sunny Day or Papermill
She is now working at Gold Sun Massage in Acworth.
Originally Posted by CookiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 18:45 #49463Senior Member

Posts: 62Healthy
Really. That place used to be as legit as any. When I was suffering pain in my shoulder I used to go there at list once a week, during a period of a 2-3 months, and all I got as extras was a little teasing and oil for a DYI, once, never saw that girl again. All other times was a legit very therapeutic massage, no hints, no teasing, no nothing. I though that visiting frequently they were going to loosen up, but didn't happen.
Originally Posted by TheBlue1990
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 18:15 #49462Senior Member

Posts: 39Anna
Stopped by Legend this afternoon, Monica was busy but I was greeted by this nice looking girl Anna. Looks to be in her 20's and spoke good English. Massage was good, she has very soft hand which I very enjoyed. We had a good conversation during the massage. Once I flipped, she took good care of me, her soft hand felt amazing during the HE. I didn't last long with her, she cleaned me up and massage me for the remaining time. . 6 + . 6 otd.
-
08-02-22 16:26 #49461Senior Member

Posts: 137Might be Tiger
They shut down Tiger on p. Dale in July as well. I frequent B a lot and o think they're very careful and probably just waiting for the summer heat to pass.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 16:22 #49460Senior Member

Posts: 146That place is amazing. Unless utr, nothing here compares to orlando.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




