Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 600 1000 1500 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Scam deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mammathoner  [View Original Post]
    Looks awful nice. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/171686608530. Anyone take the plunge?
    That's definitely fake. Text her and try and see what happen. Pics look to good.

  2. #17548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Hi Brothers,

    There is so much talk about Raw fuck. I am really wondering if you guys are not scared of deadly illness named "AIDS". It is real and deadly. I prefer CBJ / CFS for the same reason. I read even kissing can be dangerous and transmit AIDS. Not sure if you brothers are putting your self at risk. I am for enjoying our self but play safe. CBJ / CFS is the way IMO. My 2 c.

    Thanks.

    Titu.
    You read kissing can spread aids? LOL. What paper do you have? One from 1987?

  3. #17547
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammathoner  [View Original Post]
    Looks awful nice. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/171686608530. Anyone take the plunge?
    Do a reverse image search. Those pics show up all over the place, highly doubt that's actually who you'll actually be seeing.

  4. #17546
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    My two cents.

    Tryst is pretty reliable.

    Only drawback is the women are a little pricier, but the quality is there for the $$.
    What's your opinion on Eros and models world? Don't mind the money.

  5. #17545
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    No kissing, No BBBJ, no daty.
    Is she attractive? What are her donations like?

  6. #17544

    Looking for some RI 411

    Anyone have the any intel on her -- looks to good to be true.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...V/757476951387

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...V/757476951387

    PM if you prefer.

  7. #17543

    Tryst

    My two cents.

    Tryst is pretty reliable.

    Only drawback is the women are a little pricier, but the quality is there for the $$.

  8. #17542

    Rayleen

    Looks awful nice. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/171686608530. Anyone take the plunge?

  9. #17541
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter2010  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to find a decent provider using STG, but it's really taking more time than I have to spend. When I actually can get someone to respond it seems to be mostly cashapp deposits upfront and I'm really not comfortable sending money without getting service. Anyway, I just discovered Tryst. Link and it seems to have some pretty attractive women. Has anyone had luck using this site? Hoping for some info on this one. Is she real, safe, no drama / pimps. ? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ooh_lala_bombshellx21
    Did you end up seeing her? Any updates?

  10. #17540
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to find info on her for a while now too. She use to post out of Quincy / Braintree before she was in the RI / Seekonk area. If you TOFTT, let us know how it goes.
    No kissing, No BBBJ, no daty.

  11. #17539

    Bathroomless, Condomless Ashley!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately? I haven't seen an ad up in months. I know her from a long time, but it's been a while and I'd like to get some fresh feedback if there are any problems or red flags, lately. I had last heard she was not in that basement for a while and looked different than before. Any info would be great. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she got married in late 2021. Might have quit the lifestyle. I thought she always was married (or had a boyfriend), but who knows.
    I had been cum-pumping her batwing meat-curtained cunnt for probably a decade, since when she first started. I had not seen her, however, since way before Covid. But I just inseminated her again last month. There had been a lot of discussion on here that she looks different now--so I just had to go and see for myself!

    She's still in the bathroomless basement. (Or is in there again, since there were apparently reports of her hosting elsewhere.).

    The Cliff Notes (since her performance has already been described on this board extensively, already): Still nice DFK. Still submissive and takes directions well. Still a world-class, stellar BBBJ. Pussy clean and odorless. And still BBFSCIP by default. I don't know about ass--I've indeed been in her ass years ago, but did not try this time.

    Now, although all the bells and whistles in ultragfe performance are still there, the sex was not as passionate as in the past. She seemed a bit distracted. And I have reason to believe that she is pretty high volume, now.

    But here's the kicker: She looks VERY different now, than in the past! Mainly MUCH thinner, and dramaticaly so, as she had begun packing on the pounds just a few years ago. Which I LIKED. But now, she's downright skinny--there is considerable loose skin in the lower belly / baby-damaged area, which was not very noticible in the past, when she was heavier. The hanging skin, now, though, is really dramatically evident when she is standing. But when she's on her back getting pounded, that is much less noticable.

    But mainly, her face is MUCH thinner, her hair is now cut short, and I think she may have lost some muscle mass in the arms and legs, although the tits are still substantial, and still nice big hangers. I always thought that her tits and pretty face were her best features. But her face NOW--well, not so much.

    It has been said on here that she is NOT a junkie, and I used to fully concur with that analysis. But now, I'm not so sure. She was indeed very coherent, lucid, and clear-headed and in no way in my sessions with her last month, did she ever ACT like a junkie. But her facial appearance now, and the weight loss, has me wondering. There might be other reasons for her change in appearance, perhaps related to her mental / emotional state, etc. , but I just I don't know.

    I can make a link available to cuntributing seniors, showing the recent creampies I left in her, and showing her body while she's flat on her back, and in that position, she surely still looks pretty damned good! But but I am reserving the full-blown, recent full-frontal views of her face and body, for my long-standing email contacts ONLY.

  12. #17538

    Tryst et al.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter2010  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to find a decent provider using STG, but it's really taking more time than I have to spend. When I actually can get someone to respond it seems to be mostly cashapp deposits upfront and I'm really not comfortable sending money without getting service. Anyway, I just discovered Tryst. Link and it seems to have some pretty attractive women. Has anyone had luck using this site? Hoping for some info on this one. Is she real, safe, no drama / pimps. ? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ooh_lala_bombshellx21
    For the most part I trust Tryst more than STG, but that's not saying much. TER and them are more reliable (my opinion) -- TER being my Go To site. Eccie.net is good too but not up this way in RI. Anyway, so far all the girls I contacted on Tryst in Florida were the real deal, I've not used it in RI yet. Since I'm seeing a lot of ghosting with the STG girls in RI; I'm might use Tryst myself and see how it works out.

  13. #17537

    Trying again

    I've been trying to find a decent provider using STG, but it's really taking more time than I have to spend. When I actually can get someone to respond it seems to be mostly cashapp deposits upfront and I'm really not comfortable sending money without getting service. Anyway, I just discovered Tryst. Link and it seems to have some pretty attractive women. Has anyone had luck using this site? Hoping for some info on this one. Is she real, safe, no drama / pimps. ? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ooh_lala_bombshellx21

  14. #17536
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Do not and I mean do not invite her or go see her. She's rude and disrespectful. Also she claim rape to a member in the Boston forum because she didn't want to do what they agree on. If you want to see giw she really is. Ad her on snapchat and you'll see how rude she is.
    Thanks for the heads up. I don't subscribe to Snapchat and wouldn't bother anyway. I did try contacting her but she never replied. Thinking I will leave it alone. I don't need that drama, especially someone claiming rape!! Thanks for the intel.

  15. #17535
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    My advice, don't waste your time. I recently visited, well within the last few months, and service was rushed, unsatisfying, very over-priced for what was delivered, and the body she has now is not the one in these photos. Also an unpleasant odor emanating from her that had me regretting my life choices.

    You're better off dropping your time on an AMP.

    Others may have varying opinions, but this was my experience.
    Maybe she was having an off day, but I've visited her twice back in May and in my experience, she definitely didn't have any smell or odor at all. Was very clean actually. And she treated me well. As far as her body she's definitely thicker but I wouldn't say her body was terrible. But like I said, maybe she has an off day or something. Just my two cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape