Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 602 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 652 702 1102 1602 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24221
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with the east side of town and this girl? Appreciate all the info on here.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...4-2809365.html
    I think there were some good reports try sending her a message or a text. I'm sure her Handler won't ask for too much of a deposit. She's probably from the east side of Africa. Hit her up and report back we'd all love to know.

    Golfguy, playing through.

  2. #24220

    Photo and name.

    Quote Originally Posted by RajReddy  [View Original Post]
    Unable to find her digits; Any member kind enough to share please?
    You don't think she can find out who you are with photo and Name. Give them to me and I'll show you what she can find. Very naive. Why do you support this shit?

  3. #24219
    Quote Originally Posted by BackToZero  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't advertise anywhere?

    There a link to her website in her Twitter bio:

    https://gracefultimes.escortbook.com/

    She's also on tryst:

    https://tryst.link/escort/gracefultimes

    And posts here occasionally.
    She is absoltely fantastic. Worth the time invested in making the logistics work. Thanks for sharing this insight here.

  4. #24218

    Digits

    Digits are clearly posted in her posting in the link!

  5. #24217
    Quote Originally Posted by RajReddy  [View Original Post]
    Unable to find her digits; Any member kind enough to share please?
    https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u

  6. #24216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Asians

    Lot's of active listings on STG?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998  [View Original Post]
    Did anybody see the hotel Asians on the Cincinnati report today.?. I didn't see any of them where they go?

  7. #24215

    Kendall

    Just seen this one, was skeptical at first but turned out to be a good session wouldn't mind seeing her again she's pretty cool chic & hosts in forest park.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...-back/48600080

  8. #24214

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    The ad has been showing up for awhile. Real or Catfish? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...724/5135250555.
    It seems possible, but it's hard to tell without contacting them. I've contacted a couple that seem real-ish like that, only to be asked for a deposit or cashapp.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5138799855

    This girl is real, BTW. And pictures are accurate. Not really GFE, kinda rushed, and everything covered, but did get the job done.

  9. #24213
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDriver1970  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what happened that night but I posted a review a few months ago about her and her friend they were legit and both a good ass time. They were in Sharonville I was a little sketched at first because they wouldn't give me a room number one chick met me at the elevator. Anyways you missed out cause the little tiny one was a good ass time her thicker friend was fun too good head and nice ass just a few extra pounds. They travel between here and 2 other states. Not a white night don't give a shit about either one just saying I seen them posted a review maybe things have changed.
    This actually makes me feel worse about the whole situation. I'm okay missing out on getting robbed, not so much on a real hot girl. All of the stuff I described really happened, but who knows with these girls. That's how this stuff goes. A couple of times I've managed to hook up with with a hot girl no one could meet up with (cause I put up with a s#t ton of flakeyness), and a lot of times I've never been able to meetup with a babe on here everyone else is raving about. Frustrating AF but it's all part of the game 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

  10. #24212

    Real or Catfish?

    The ad has been showing up for awhile. Real or Catfish? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...724/5135250555.

  11. #24211

    New to the scene

    Anyone familiar with the east side of town and this girl? Appreciate all the info on here.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...4-2809365.html

  12. #24210

    Hotel Asians

    Did anybody see the hotel Asians on the Cincinnati report today.?. I didn't see any of them where they go?

  13. #24209

    Obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Her last review was a long time ago.

    Can anyone give me an update about Rebal?

    She appears to be in my wheelhouse in age and her pricing is also in my budget.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...965/5135189663
    Never seen her. She says she's 30. LOL. My Ass! But she still looks good. Funny these older girls don't need to lie about age. I guess I can understand why they think they need to, but us mongers already know that they don't need to. Just a funny thing. Good luck.

  14. #24208

    Rebal

    Her last review was a long time ago.

    Can anyone give me an update about Rebal?

    She appears to be in my wheelhouse in age and her pricing is also in my budget.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...965/5135189663

  15. #24207

    Cincy_sub

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/87513580

    Visited Cincy_sub recently and she didn't disappoint. Sexy, freaky, fun. All abbreviations are on the menu. Price is a little high but quality is worth it. I would definitely recommend you reach out to her. She likes communicating through snap but text works but not as timely with that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape