Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 552 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4071

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend Lake City Deja Vu (tall, skinny girls. Alexa, Ruka and Delaney) and Playground Cabaret (baristas and girls next door). You might get a HJ at either or a BJ at playground.
    If not looking for mileage, yes I agree with this comment, higher percentage of cute young girls at these joints.

  2. #4070
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyPrinter69  [View Original Post]
    Looking to stop by some strip club on Friday Night, not looking for mileage or extras, just wanting the hottest lineups.

    Which joint is best for this?
    I would recommend Lake City Deja Vu (tall, skinny girls. Alexa, Ruka and Delaney) and Playground Cabaret (baristas and girls next door). You might get a HJ at either or a BJ at playground.

  3. #4069

    Pandora's on Fridya Nights

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyPrinter69  [View Original Post]
    Looking to stop by some strip club on Friday Night, not looking for mileage or extras, just wanting the hottest lineups.

    Which joint is best for this?
    Go to Pandora's. It has had at least 30 dancers on shift on Friday nights at least for the past six weeks. I think even over 40 one Friday night. Surely you can find hot dancers among that many. It usually posts its lineups on Instagram during each shift, but that may come too late in the evening to wait until then to decide.

  4. #4068

    Much appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Monse works days Tue - Sun. You should talk to her in person re OTC.
    Thanks gents! This is why I love this board.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  5. #4067

    Monse sched

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gents,

    I used to be a long time fixture at Pandora's during the mid-day when I worked in Seattle and will be back there in about ten days. I'm hoping to catch Monse for some in-club and out of club fun. If you have her contact info could you please DM me as I would like to set up a couple of dates with her.

    Much thanks!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.
    Monse works days Tue - Sun. You should talk to her in person re OTC.

  6. #4066

    Hottest on Friday Night?

    Looking to stop by some strip club on Friday Night, not looking for mileage or extras, just wanting the hottest lineups.

    Which joint is best for this?

  7. #4065
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gents,

    I used to be a long time fixture at Pandora's during the mid-day when I worked in Seattle and will be back there in about ten days. I'm hoping to catch Monse for some in-club and out of club fun. If you have her contact info could you please DM me as I would like to set up a couple of dates with her.

    Much thanks!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.
    Go look at club instagram. She usually there daytime.

  8. #4064

    Anya

    Stretched Anya sweet pussy with my monster today. Goddamn love that woman. OMG she took every inch and let me take some anger out on it. I kinda think two huge cocks at once would be fun for her? What do you think? Pm me. Maybe we can chat. Cheers guys.

  9. #4063
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed "take out meal" yesterday with my reg. Made her squirt with magic wand.

    While we were taking shots before the deed, she said Yumi straight up tried to steal from a customer pick pocket style earlier the day. She was caught but of course she denied and claimed he's the one stole from her. She was sent home but not banned.

    I'm not sure what's going on with her, but watch out.
    My reg told me that they don't have the heart to fire her. She has that innocent foreign thing going on. I've overheard other dancers scold her for butting into their hustles. She is very bizarre. I wonder what the deal is.

  10. #4062

    Yumi the Asian girl at Sugar

    Enjoyed "take out meal" yesterday with my reg. Made her squirt with magic wand.

    While we were taking shots before the deed, she said Yumi straight up tried to steal from a customer pick pocket style earlier the day. She was caught but of course she denied and claimed he's the one stole from her. She was sent home but not banned.

    I'm not sure what's going on with her, but watch out.

  11. #4061

    Huge Monse Fan And.

    Hi Gents,

    I used to be a long time fixture at Pandora's during the mid-day when I worked in Seattle and will be back there in about ten days. I'm hoping to catch Monse for some in-club and out of club fun. If you have her contact info could you please DM me as I would like to set up a couple of dates with her.

    Much thanks!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  12. #4060
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    In pandoras our otc? I can see that happening.

    She likes rough and there have been no limits for me so far.
    In the club. It was so hot.

  13. #4059
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  14. #4058

    Where at?

    In pandoras our otc? I can see that happening.

    She likes rough and there have been no limits for me so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled some time with her. She had another client with a big dick. All three of us went in there. I mostly watched and kissed her. She even asked him if she could teach me how to do some things she does.
    .

  15. #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    Everyone knows this but damn she gives amazing sloppy deep head. I didn't have any action for about a week. Shot her a text and she confirmed she was working. Had the usual overpriced soda and waited my turn. I seriously pumped 4 or 5 solid ropes IN her throat and she didn't blink. Cleaned my sack with her tongue, gave me a hug and headed off to the next fella waiting. Damn it I needed that.

    Enjoy,

    ES.
    I scheduled some time with her. She had another client with a big dick. All three of us went in there. I mostly watched and kissed her. She even asked him if she could teach me how to do some things she does.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape