Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 553 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 8286
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4056

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Red used to be a bikini barista and used to be much slimmer and sexier, I may still partake someday though. Gracie has the online attitude and look of a total GPS. She's also smoking so GPS is likely. If you ever find out her rates be sure to say something.
    I tried to search the terms and abbreviations but couldn't find this. What does GPS stand for?

  2. #4055
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Stage name / IG

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Saw Red on Wednesday. She gained some weight over the winter. I have a weakness for strip club waitresses and baristas. When she told me she'd suck my cock, she got about 15 pounds lighter in my mind. Thought she gave good head. Went right at it. She was naked and I was only wearing a t-shirt. A little sloppy and sucked my balls and tittyfucked me when I asked for that.

    Gracie is low mileage but I hope someone proves me wrong. She told me straight out "I'm a tease not a please" when I asked for a HJ. Again, she's a barista, so the fact that I can play with her boobs is somewhat satisfying.
    Does this Red go by Red as her stage name? I scoured the Pandora IG for her but couldn't find anything. She sounds fun, if the price was right.

  3. #4054

    Red & Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    Saw Red on her first day last week. She was one of the nighttime waitresses at Pandoras turned dancer.

    There is also another redhead in nightshirt, Gracie. Anyone partake yet? Is she high mileage? I am considering her as my next targeted visit.
    Saw Red on Wednesday. She gained some weight over the winter. I have a weakness for strip club waitresses and baristas. When she told me she'd suck my cock, she got about 15 pounds lighter in my mind. Thought she gave good head. Went right at it. She was naked and I was only wearing a t-shirt. A little sloppy and sucked my balls and tittyfucked me when I asked for that.

    Gracie is low mileage but I hope someone proves me wrong. She told me straight out "I'm a tease not a please" when I asked for a HJ. Again, she's a barista, so the fact that I can play with her boobs is somewhat satisfying.

  4. #4053

    Eden

    As anyone had much luck with Eden? Her instagram is diamond_in_the_rough999, she has more of an alternative look. Any experience / extras?

  5. #4052
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    Saw Red on her first day last week. She was one of the nighttime waitresses at Pandoras turned dancer. She typically likes the day shift because it's easier to be higher mileage. When I spoke to her she talked about wanting to be a sex worker for a while and immediately I knew she knows the game. Her pricing is overly expensive (don't ask, $$$.75) but fuck it, she is a newbie. She is a little thicker for my liking but she is a redhead so that should make up for it, VIP here we come. Her lap dances suck, she has a bad gag reflex so her bbbjs are okay. She literally didn't know what to do but I will give her a bye since it's her first time, maybe nerves. Overall, nice girl, needs work on her stage show and lap dances, overly priced for now but should come down. But man she is a redhead, so I had to partake.

    There is also another redhead in nightshirt, Gracie. Anyone partake yet? Is she high mileage? I am considering her as my next targeted visit.
    Nice. Red used to be a bikini barista and used to be much slimmer and sexier, I may still partake someday though. Gracie has the online attitude and look of a total GPS. She's also smoking so GPS is likely. If you ever find out her rates be sure to say something.

  6. #4051
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    Saw Red on her first day last week. She was one of the nighttime waitresses at Pandoras turned dancer. She typically likes the day shift because it's easier to be higher mileage. When I spoke to her she talked about wanting to be a sex worker for a while and immediately I knew she knows the game. Her pricing is overly expensive (don't ask, $$$.75) but fuck it, she is a newbie. She is a little thicker for my liking but she is a redhead so that should make up for it, VIP here we come. Her lap dances suck, she has a bad gag reflex so her bbbjs are okay. She literally didn't know what to do but I will give her a bye since it's her first time, maybe nerves. Overall, nice girl, needs work on her stage show and lap dances, overly priced for now but should come down. But man she is a redhead, so I had to partake.

    There is also another redhead in nightshirt, Gracie. Anyone partake yet? Is she high mileage? I am considering her as my next targeted visit.
    Nice work! I love it when they gag on dick.

  7. #4050

    Isabella

    Any one get extras with Isabella at Pandoras? She's smoking hot!

  8. #4049

    Red red red

    Saw Red on her first day last week. She was one of the nighttime waitresses at Pandoras turned dancer. She typically likes the day shift because it's easier to be higher mileage. When I spoke to her she talked about wanting to be a sex worker for a while and immediately I knew she knows the game. Her pricing is overly expensive (don't ask, $$$.75) but fuck it, she is a newbie. She is a little thicker for my liking but she is a redhead so that should make up for it, VIP here we come. Her lap dances suck, she has a bad gag reflex so her bbbjs are okay. She literally didn't know what to do but I will give her a bye since it's her first time, maybe nerves. Overall, nice girl, needs work on her stage show and lap dances, overly priced for now but should come down. But man she is a redhead, so I had to partake.

    There is also another redhead in nightshirt, Gracie. Anyone partake yet? Is she high mileage? I am considering her as my next targeted visit.

  9. #4048

    Anya

    She can definitely take 10 inches. Gets excited about big ones that can touch deep to home plate. She likes to feel me spasm inside deep. I'm always respectful though. Anyone get to bust on her perfect boobs mmm heavenly site to behold. I really want to try more with her but it's public place. And yeah sometimes it's a little nerve wracking.

  10. #4047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    No need to be jelly. I can't go full throttle on Monse. She can handle me and takes it like a pro.

    I just can't hammer it home on her. I mean. I could, it would just hurt her and make her mad.

    Her titty fuck is something to experience.
    She took care of me and my 5 inches just fine today. LOL.

  11. #4046
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    WTF, 10 inches? Shit, can I borrow 2 inches LOL, other women will still be embarrassingly satisfied with the 8 you will have left. Ha ha. Clearly I'm jelly.
    No need to be jelly. I can't go full throttle on Monse. She can handle me and takes it like a pro.

    I just can't hammer it home on her. I mean. I could, it would just hurt her and make her mad.

    Her titty fuck is something to experience.

  12. #4045

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Did mandy stopped working at Pandoras? I haven't seen her name in the lineup on Instagram. Does anyone know if she is still working?
    Seems to me she generally works Tues thru Fri mid-shift.

    She has a tattoo in the small of her back, mostly lace work. But peering out between an opening in the lace are two sexy female eyes. When I'm fucking her from behind I can sqeeze one eye closed so it looks like the tattoo is winking at me.

    She charged me a high rate and I won't do it again. Her looks only justify about 200. I'm not sure what I can get for that from her.

  13. #4044

    Lola Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    *cfs. Not cds sorry.
    Lola recently posted her rates via the link-tree found on her IG page. Her IG has been shared on here often. IMHO many dancers, the most often you see her, the better the experiences get.

  14. #4043
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    *cfs. Not cds sorry.
    YMMV with both. Lola will for 2 smackaroos in a 15 if she likes you. Rides it like it's hers. Visa has offered for a little more but essentially the same price range. These girls know what they're doing!

  15. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    What is the going rate for cds or BBFS at these clubs? Don't want to overpay at screw up the economics for everyone. Thinking of Lola and visa.
    *cfs. Not cds sorry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape