Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 11016
-
08-01-22 20:08 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 1102Just so you know, when texting it is her pimp.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
She will allow anything as will Kiera.
They also may get so high they pass out.
-
08-01-22 20:06 #5675Senior Member

Posts: 1102Idk man. 70 year old homeless women are not my thing. .
Originally Posted by Evaluator
[View Original Post]
If you like 70 year olds, go up toLynnwoid to one of the AMPs.
200 $ and you are barebacking granny.
-
08-01-22 20:02 #5674Regular Member

Posts: 6She's a danger to the board and homeless. There's been reports of her outing people. I'd stay away, but that's my honest opinion.
Originally Posted by Evaluator
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 19:27 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 387Asha
Never seen the Granny but she used to be a mod on TNA. She is supposedly nuts.
Originally Posted by Evaluator
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 19:25 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 387Naomi
I tried to see Naomi before but she flaked on me and ghosted twice after driving all the way down to her motel. I don't know which Kiera she is referring to. Seems like a managed girl who maybe overbooks would be my guess. I haven't seen her recent ads since I'm not on that board but she used to advertise no AA an no GFE. That's usually a sign of a pimped girl but she does kind of look like Paris Hilton so I wanted to try her anyway. I don't like having my time wasted so I won't be contacting her again. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 18:58 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 511I personally would not do her for free, she is a head case and has over have the board on ignore. But then they do say that psycho chicks are great in bed. Let us know how it works out for you.
Originally Posted by Evaluator
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 18:41 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 32TarzansWife
New girl up in the north end. Looks way to hot for the usual Bellingham escorts. Reached out haven't had any response yet, guessing she has been super busy.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....to-find-out%85
-
08-01-22 17:39 #5669Regular Member

Posts: 5Asha from tna
Has anyone seen Asha?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?365031-Asha
She's a hot looking MILF who seems like she would be fun.
She's also got an OF. Seems like she does have some vids with butt stuff, but greek's not on the menu?
-
08-01-22 17:16 #5668Regular Member

Posts: 15New TNA pretty sad. Just me?
After TNA went down I scrambled and worked out different ways to meet girls. Worked out great. Now that TNA is back up, all I'm seeing there are the same old and overweight girls I'm hoping I don't ever have to go fishing in those waters again.
-
08-01-22 17:16 #5667I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Naomi & Kiera Duo
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2387980-*sexxxy-dirrty-blonde*Now-offering-duos-with-my-slutty-friend-Kiera-%26%23128073%3 B-%26%23128076%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-.
Naomi is saying she offer duo with Kiera.
I want to bb both. Does anyone know Kiera?
Is she ok?
She fun for BBFS?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449569-Kiera
-
08-01-22 16:57 #5666Regular Member

Posts: 11No Greek
I have not had a session with her. She is top on my TDL so I have been keeping an eye on her travel to see when she is back in Seattle. From what I recall in her reviews, she is a safety girl, but YMMV. I know her TNA profile specifically says no Greek though.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 12:29 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 340She's definately hot. Does she offer BBFS or Greek?
Originally Posted by AssMan855
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 22:49 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 603Any recent reviews? TIA
-
07-31-22 20:24 #5663Regular Member

Posts: 15Its a fake.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 20:18 #5662Regular Member

Posts: 15Got it, I was highly suspicious of people only accepting gifts card as payment (specific ones too), cashapp + zelle etc only, half deposit before and after like wth LOL I just want to get laid without getting scammed, maybe I'm being too cheap but the legit ones are like $400 and above, I can do around 200 to 250, why are prices so high? I don't know.
Originally Posted by SonicDevotee
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





