Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 735 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 11019
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5679

    Great Duo Experience with Naomi and Kiera

    I just saw Naomi and Kiera at a very nice incall hotel. They responded promptly to my contact and am I certain I was texting them and not a manager. They were on time and amazingly good.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, when texting it is her pimp.

    She will allow anything as will Kiera.

    They also may get so high they pass out.

  2. #5678

    Alana Kay

    Anyone know the difference between Alana's reg and VIP rate? Assuming first is just CW while latter is FS too.

    Never really feel like asking about rates / services directly as there's always a chance you're not interested and some get annoyed if you don't commit.

    Been a few examples of this strewn about in random ads and I'm getting less and less interested in trying to filter out the other site's ads ever since it came back up.

  3. #5677
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoi69  [View Original Post]
    She's a danger to the board and homeless. There's been reports of her outing people. I'd stay away, but that's my honest opinion.
    Damn, she's really homeless and possibly crazy? Geeze there wasn't even an age posted on the profile, didn't think that old. Thanks for the warning fellas.

  4. #5676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see Naomi before but she flaked on me and ghosted twice after driving all the way down to her motel. I don't know which Kiera she is referring to. Seems like a managed girl who maybe overbooks would be my guess. I haven't seen her recent ads since I'm not on that board but she used to advertise no AA an no GFE. That's usually a sign of a pimped girl but she does kind of look like Paris Hilton so I wanted to try her anyway. I don't like having my time wasted so I won't be contacting her again. Just my two cents.
    Just so you know, when texting it is her pimp.

    She will allow anything as will Kiera.

    They also may get so high they pass out.

  5. #5675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaluator  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Asha?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?365031-Asha

    She's a hot looking MILF who seems like she would be fun.

    She's also got an OF. Seems like she does have some vids with butt stuff, but greek's not on the menu?
    Idk man. 70 year old homeless women are not my thing. .

    If you like 70 year olds, go up toLynnwoid to one of the AMPs.

    200 $ and you are barebacking granny.

  6. #5674
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaluator  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Asha?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?365031-Asha

    She's a hot looking MILF who seems like she would be fun.

    She's also got an OF. Seems like she does have some vids with butt stuff, but Greek's not on the menu?
    She's a danger to the board and homeless. There's been reports of her outing people. I'd stay away, but that's my honest opinion.

  7. #5673

    Asha

    Quote Originally Posted by Evaluator  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Asha?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?365031-Asha

    She's a hot looking MILF who seems like she would be fun.

    She's also got an OF. Seems like she does have some vids with butt stuff, but greek's not on the menu?
    Never seen the Granny but she used to be a mod on TNA. She is supposedly nuts.

  8. #5672

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2387980-*sexxxy-dirrty-blonde*Now-offering-duos-with-my-slutty-friend-Kiera-%26%23128073%3 B-%26%23128076%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-.

    Naomi is saying she offer duo with Kiera.

    I want to bb both. Does anyone know Kiera?

    Is she ok?

    She fun for BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449569-Kiera
    I tried to see Naomi before but she flaked on me and ghosted twice after driving all the way down to her motel. I don't know which Kiera she is referring to. Seems like a managed girl who maybe overbooks would be my guess. I haven't seen her recent ads since I'm not on that board but she used to advertise no AA an no GFE. That's usually a sign of a pimped girl but she does kind of look like Paris Hilton so I wanted to try her anyway. I don't like having my time wasted so I won't be contacting her again. Just my two cents.

  9. #5671
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaluator  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Asha?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?365031-Asha

    She's a hot looking MILF who seems like she would be fun.

    She's also got an OF. Seems like she does have some vids with butt stuff, but greek's not on the menu?
    I personally would not do her for free, she is a head case and has over have the board on ignore. But then they do say that psycho chicks are great in bed. Let us know how it works out for you.

  10. #5670

    TarzansWife

    New girl up in the north end. Looks way to hot for the usual Bellingham escorts. Reached out haven't had any response yet, guessing she has been super busy.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....to-find-out%85

  11. #5669

    Asha from tna

    Has anyone seen Asha?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?365031-Asha

    She's a hot looking MILF who seems like she would be fun.

    She's also got an OF. Seems like she does have some vids with butt stuff, but greek's not on the menu?

  12. #5668

    New TNA pretty sad. Just me?

    After TNA went down I scrambled and worked out different ways to meet girls. Worked out great. Now that TNA is back up, all I'm seeing there are the same old and overweight girls I'm hoping I don't ever have to go fishing in those waters again.

  13. #5667
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Naomi & Kiera Duo

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2387980-*sexxxy-dirrty-blonde*Now-offering-duos-with-my-slutty-friend-Kiera-%26%23128073%3 B-%26%23128076%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-.

    Naomi is saying she offer duo with Kiera.

    I want to bb both. Does anyone know Kiera?

    Is she ok?

    She fun for BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449569-Kiera

  14. #5666

    No Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    She's definately hot. Does she offer BBFS or Greek?
    I have not had a session with her. She is top on my TDL so I have been keeping an eye on her travel to see when she is back in Seattle. From what I recall in her reviews, she is a safety girl, but YMMV. I know her TNA profile specifically says no Greek though.

  15. #5665
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan855  [View Original Post]
    Sophia 100 has not been in Seattle for a few weeks. She has been touring various cities. Her next stop will be Minneapolis.
    She's definately hot. Does she offer BBFS or Greek?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape