Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 16686
-
08-03-22 12:20 #12051Regular Member

Posts: 13Shayla
Lost my phone and can't find number for Asian Shayla anymore. She is my go to. Can anyone help?
D.
-
08-03-22 00:38 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 181Let's try again
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-cash/48587933 unless you want a stolen car I wouldn't give that. Has anyone seen her?
-
08-02-22 19:46 #12049Senior Member

Posts: 30https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...ame=Madison%2C+WI.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/
-
08-02-22 19:29 #12048Senior Member

Posts: 338When I first moved to the area, I was hoping that eccie would have lots of posts as it has almost everywhere else I've been. There's almost nothing on eccie Wisconsin (so few posts that they don't even bother breaking it down by Milwaukee vs. Madison metro areas).
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1001
-
08-02-22 19:28 #12047Senior Member

Posts: 338I must have missed that. Another one to strike off the "possible" list.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 18:59 #12046Senior Member

Posts: 206List of places to look
Did not see a comprehensive list of where to look might be helpful. Please post others you know of
https://madison.skipthegames.com/female-escorts
https://tryst.link/us/escorts/wisconsin/madison
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/secti...in_escorts.htm
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/escorts-madison-11004
https://sumosear.ch/images/tags/madi...female-escorts
https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/ma...female-escorts
-
08-02-22 10:33 #12045Senior Member

Posts: 184Madiemae
Her tour schedule says she is out on the east coast until the 14th.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 02:30 #12044Senior Member

Posts: 2192She insists on a deposit. LOL.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 23:37 #12043Senior Member

Posts: 30She might just use a different phone number for her "premium" persona that charges more. I would expect both numbers to lead to the same person. I wasn't looking for tattoos on Jasmine, so I don't remember if there was any writing above one of her boobs or not. Honestly, if those airbrushed photos are tempting to you, go see Vanessa, she's hotter than Jasmine and treats people better (not really saying much on that second part, but it's still true).
Originally Posted by HeywoodJablow
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 22:08 #12042Senior Member

Posts: 1056I remember her now, used be in Monroe I think a few yrs ago see ad, never met or been there.
Originally Posted by Bthuder99
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 20:34 #12041Senior Member

Posts: 338MadiMae. Any information?
Does anybody have any information on MadiMae on Tryst? Her prices are low by Tryst standards and the photos don't reveal very much, so I'm guessing it's an STG girl posting by another name. I couldn't find anything on this board with her current handle, in any case:
https://tryst.link/escort/madimae
-
08-01-22 18:51 #12040Senior Member

Posts: 33Scroll to the top of the thread and in the top right corner, you can click search thread (directly under the "last" button). I found a whole bunch of recent reviews by just using "Megan" as the search term.
Originally Posted by Buggsy52
[View Original Post]
She also has reviews on TER if you search her number. All in all she has to have about as much information about her as you can hope to find in Madison from my perspective as someone new here.
-
08-01-22 17:48 #12039Senior Member

Posts: 1056Talks very nice friendly on phone, sent location, nice house location, how search for her on here?
Originally Posted by GoodKarma
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 17:44 #12038Senior Member

Posts: 130Megan
That's Megan. Reviewed on here multiple times. Bigger girl, opinions vary.
Originally Posted by Buggsy52
[View Original Post]
Goodkarma.
-
08-01-22 16:04 #12037Senior Member

Posts: 1056Stg ad
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...e/900445640321 anyone know of her.









Reply With Quote






