Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 553 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 8286
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4071
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    Everyone knows this but damn she gives amazing sloppy deep head. I didn't have any action for about a week. Shot her a text and she confirmed she was working. Had the usual overpriced soda and waited my turn. I seriously pumped 4 or 5 solid ropes IN her throat and she didn't blink. Cleaned my sack with her tongue, gave me a hug and headed off to the next fella waiting. Damn it I needed that.

    Enjoy,

    ES.
    I scheduled some time with her. She had another client with a big dick. All three of us went in there. I mostly watched and kissed her. She even asked him if she could teach me how to do some things she does.

  2. #4070
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I saw her over the weekend. She made me wear a condom. BBBJ was ok.
    Yes. Monse has been advocating covers for FS recently.

    I am not saying she does not do BBFS anymore. I am just saying that she is more selective.

    She told me some clients she won't see anymore because they want her to always to bareback and they are into disgusting things like golden showers. She is cutting back on privates because a lot of guys were cheap or one guy was very abusive to her.

  3. #4069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    It was on the IG yesterday. Didn't go.
    I did. The truck is clean and my nuts are drained.

  4. #4068
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    It was on the club's Instagram. Scheduled for 07/31. They've been doing some events and other things on there since reopening. Seemed they had a higher frequency of posts & stories about 6 months ago. Still better than the other Seattle area clubs with their social media efforts.
    Yeah really depends on the manager I think. Some are super active with posting line ups, resharing dancer stories, and other content. There was one post about the car wash in their stories and not a single peep since.

  5. #4067

    Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't heard about this, when is it happening?
    It was on the club's Instagram. Scheduled for 07/31. They've been doing some events and other things on there since reopening. Seemed they had a higher frequency of posts & stories about 6 months ago. Still better than the other Seattle area clubs with their social media efforts.

  6. #4066

    Car wash

    It was on the IG yesterday. Didn't go.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't heard about this, when is it happening?

  7. #4065
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Who's going to the car wash in Pandoras parking lot? Better yet, anyone know which girls will be there??
    I hadn't heard about this, when is it happening?

  8. #4064

    Pandoras Car Wash

    Who's going to the car wash in Pandoras parking lot? Better yet, anyone know which girls will be there??

  9. #4063

    Admin: Please add GPS to abbreviations page

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Golden Pussy Syndrome.
    GPS.

    Golden Pussy Syndrom. A woman who thinks that her looks (and usually age) is worth an extra upcharge. They're typically very vain, narcissistic, and want you to pay extra just to be in the same room as them.

  10. #4062

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    It figures Gracie is low mileage. She seems like a tease. When I did chat with her, she did mention she wanted a sugar daddy but didn't think that involved sex. Who knows.
    This sounds about right. She gives off major GPS vibes on the internet. I would stay away from her except to get a few dances cause she's young and sexy. Otherwise you may be paying quite a lot for quite a little.

  11. #4061

    She's OK

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got with Martina at Pandora's? I'm thinking to go for it? Idk.
    You can have a very good time with her. She aims to please for sure.

  12. #4060
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Saw Red on Wednesday. She gained some weight over the winter. I have a weakness for strip club waitresses and baristas. When she told me she'd suck my cock, she got about 15 pounds lighter in my mind. Thought she gave good head. Went right at it. She was naked and I was only wearing a t-shirt. A little sloppy and sucked my balls and tittyfucked me when I asked for that.

    Gracie is low mileage but I hope someone proves me wrong. She told me straight out "I'm a tease not a please" when I asked for a HJ. Again, she's a barista, so the fact that I can play with her boobs is somewhat satisfying.
    It figures Gracie is low mileage. She seems like a tease. When I did chat with her, she did mention she wanted a sugar daddy but didn't think that involved sex. Who knows.

  13. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by Laypal  [View Original Post]
    I tried to search the terms and abbreviations but couldn't find this. What does GPS stand for?
    Google might not be your friend but Urban Dictionary is your bro.

  14. #4058

    Martina

    Anybody got with Martina at Pandora's? I'm thinking to go for it? Idk.

  15. #4057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Laypal  [View Original Post]
    I tried to search the terms and abbreviations but couldn't find this. What does GPS stand for?
    Golden Pussy Syndrome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape