Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 524 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5634
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    I knew when I saw one of her pics that she looked familiar. I saw her a few years ago at a spot in Waterbury. Not a rat trap hotel but a place just off 84. Decent hotel. She was great. Definitely more mature, not sure what herald states but I'd guess she's mid 40's with a sexy MILF body. I had a conversation with her confirming she is the same girl I met back a few yrs ago.
    That's good to know, I prefer the older gals.

    PA.

  2. #5633
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    She is not Pixie.

    I texted her she said her name is Lola and she has her own place on Baldwin St. She would only send me a closeup of her face. She wouldn't send me a full pic with confirmation. I would be careful with this one unless someone trusted could vouch for her.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    She used to work out of a place on hillside ave and billed herself as a handler. She has missing teeth and is just plain run down. Never partook. Nor do I ever plan on it.

  3. #5632
    Quote Originally Posted by CTGucci  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Spoke to her on the phone and sounds legit.

    Any advice would be appreciated. Please PM, thank you.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/Hi-IM-SARA-IM-VERY-DOWN-TO-EAR/576635906073
    I knew when I saw one of her pics that she looked familiar. I saw her a few years ago at a spot in Waterbury. Not a rat trap hotel but a place just off 84. Decent hotel. She was great. Definitely more mature, not sure what herald states but I'd guess she's mid 40's with a sexy MILF body. I had a conversation with her confirming she is the same girl I met back a few yrs ago.

  4. #5631
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    She is not Pixie.

    I texted her she said her name is Lola and she has her own place on Baldwin St. She would only send me a closeup of her face. She wouldn't send me a full pic with confirmation. I would be careful with this one unless someone trusted could vouch for her.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Thanks PA. That was my feeling as well and that's why I asked if anyone had any experience. I'll keep digging to see if I can find out any more. Stay safe.

  5. #5630

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one. I don't have a name but I thought I read something. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and stay safe!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...-2884/48611471
    She is not Pixie.

    I texted her she said her name is Lola and she has her own place on Baldwin St. She would only send me a closeup of her face. She wouldn't send me a full pic with confirmation. I would be careful with this one unless someone trusted could vouch for her.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  6. #5629
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one. I don't have a name but I thought I read something. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and stay safe!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...-2884/48611471
    She looks like Pixie on Mahan St. If she is you may want to pass.

    PA.

  7. #5628

    Any info

    Does anyone have any info on this one. I don't have a name but I thought I read something. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and stay safe!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...-2884/48611471
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmzkxnja5ztu0zgiwntcznjeynda5ywi0ngu5ntrmzjaxzmy3y2u.jpg.jpeg‎  

  8. #5627
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Walks now. You can find her on hillside and kellog, or kellog and pine around 7:30 ish pm up till 4 am from my exp.

  9. #5626

  10. #5625
    More like 125 and 5'5", small tits. Light brown / blondish hair. BJ is very good. She isn't as much into FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    You say the ad is messed up? The pictures don't match the 5' 2" and 234 lbs. Is she much lighter than advertised?

  11. #5624
    Quote Originally Posted by CTGucci  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Spoke to her on the phone and sounds legit.

    Any advice would be appreciated. Please PM, thank you.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/Hi-IM-SARA-IM-VERY-DOWN-TO-EAR/576635906073
    I seem to remember this one posting a long time ago. From what I understand her reviews were fair to positive. Maybe I should put her on the "to try" list since she is back.

  12. #5623

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by CTGucci  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Spoke to her on the phone and sounds legit.

    Any advice would be appreciated. Please PM, thank you.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/Hi-IM-SARA-IM-VERY-DOWN-TO-EAR/576635906073
    I hope Sarah is real. Nice rack.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...R/576635906073

    PA.

  13. #5622

    Sara

    Anyone seen this one? Spoke to her on the phone and sounds legit.

    Any advice would be appreciated. Please PM, thank you.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/Hi-IM-SARA-IM-VERY-DOWN-TO-EAR/576635906073

  14. #5621

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyBrooks  [View Original Post]
    This one was in Hartford earlier this month and now in Bristol. Saw for a BBBJ that was above average. Sat upright on the side of me and great angle watching her mouth slide up and down with some tongue swirl as she got to the tip. Took it down deep with skill. . 8 damage for the BBBJ. Didn't approach for what full might be or if available. Ad is messed up. She looks like the first pictures not the last one.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...k/780781887875
    You say the ad is messed up? The pictures don't match the 5' 2" and 234 lbs. Is she much lighter than advertised?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sage hm2i.jpg.jpg‎  

  15. #5620

    This one

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...R/774817789041

    Has anyone seen her?? Been trying to get her to respond but get nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape