Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 2018
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1373

    Over 30 years

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Based on what others have reported then yes.
    Is she in her late 50's, early 60's?

  2. #1372

    Junks date

    Which one of you lucky braddahs took her out on a date last night? Lucky buggah you!

  3. #1371

    Yes

    Yes, and she was smoking hot back in the day. She still hot MILF. Top 5 all time pro for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Based on what others have reported then yes.

  4. #1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Hono808  [View Original Post]
    So Junko is in this industry for 20 years already?
    Based on what others have reported then yes.

  5. #1369

    So Junko is in this industry for 20 years already?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Are you one of her ex's? You sure know a lot about her.
    So Junko is in this industry for 20 years already?

  6. #1368
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujii08  [View Original Post]
    She come back to Hawaii 1999 with EX. Open up the small restaurant Waialae av next Boston pizza. Name is Garden caf. Her X cooking she is cashier and couple College kids helping. After close the business she going to massage place.

    She doing this 2002 first time working place is Century center second floor name is Palm Springs.
    Are you one of her ex's? You sure know a lot about her.

  7. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepGoing  [View Original Post]
    Does any know if Junko is the same person who worked at MPs in the Keaumoku / S king St area late 90's early 2000's? I remember seeing a Jennifer that gave excellent service after returning home on a red eye flight. Went straight to the mp at 8 amish, then slept the whole day to recoop. This Jennifer gave me a good session.
    She once worked at Golden Massage which was on the second floor of the building at 1272 South King Street. She was also at Judy Massage (now Blue Star) for a while.

  8. #1366

    Not 90's

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    I know in the past, people mentioned she worked at Sakura on University and has been working in this game since the 90's.
    She come back to Hawaii 1999 with EX. Open up the small restaurant Waialae av next Boston pizza. Name is Garden café. Her X cooking she is cashier and couple College kids helping. After close the business she going to massage place.

    She doing this 2002 first time working place is Century center second floor name is Palm Springs.

  9. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepGoing  [View Original Post]
    Does any know if Junko is the same person who worked at MPs in the Keaumoku / S king St area late 90's early 2000's? I remember seeing a Jennifer that gave excellent service after returning home on a red eye flight. Went straight to the mp at 8 amish, then slept the whole day to recoop. This Jennifer gave me a good session.
    I know in the past, people mentioned she worked at Sakura on University and has been working in this game since the 90's.

  10. #1364
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepGoing  [View Original Post]
    Does any know if Junko is the same person who worked at MPs in the Keaumoku / S King St area late 90's early 2000's?
    In the forum thread "2000-2004 General Reports," there are various references by forum members to Junko working (and formerly working) at Rakuen.

    Also, although I don't remember the specific name of the AMP, I had a session with Junko in one of the AMPs at the AY Wong Building around that time period.

  11. #1363
    Does any know if Junko is the same person who worked at MPs in the Keaumoku / S king St area late 90's early 2000's? I remember seeing a Jennifer that gave excellent service after returning home on a red eye flight. Went straight to the mp at 8 amish, then slept the whole day to recoop. This Jennifer gave me a good session.

  12. #1362
    BTW. Can someone pm her prices now days. Maybe I'll give her a try if she moves to a place easy for me.

  13. #1361
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Who met Junko when she was working out of Rakuen off of Young street?

    Did she work anywhere before Rakuen?
    It's been super long but I thought my first experience with junko was in CC. SHaring a place with someone. Sisi? Then I think she was near donkeys pagoda area. Then by Thomas square? I might be mixing her up since I haven't seen her in years and years but that's what I think I experienced with her.

  14. #1360

    Junko

    From what I remember junko was working out of a hotel across from the zoo in the 90's. This is when she had the black bf.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Who met Junko when she was working out of Rakuen off of Young street?

    Did she work anywhere before Rakuen?

  15. #1359
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanaumanuma  [View Original Post]
    Where does Yuna work now? I've tried Yuna long time ago and her service was good. Also are there any other providers that can speak fluent Japanese? I used to go a lot before, but have been saving money the last year. I want to get some action again.
    Junko is probably the only one to see if you want a real Japanese style provider at the present time. Other providers that say that they are Japanese can't even speak Japanese or they are not good looking at all in my opinion.

    The Yuna that I am referring to is the one that works at happiness.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape