Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 928 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 978 1028 1428 1928 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 41309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27404

    Why Would Anyone Even Ask Such A Question. Re Any Success After Paying Deposit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Meme6838  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a recent success story that involved a deposit? All seem like scams to me.
    Paying a provider $ in advance, before even seeing her is just plain dumb and throwing away money!

    Such a question lacks reality.

    Hmmm is some provider setting up some fake comments with DBs responding yes I had success with Miss Blah Blah? A way to get others to fall for such a moronic idea?

    Duh, paying a working girl a deposit is as good of an idea as stopping at the police station and pulling out your money and saying you want to hire a girl for sex are any female officers getting off work soon, ha ha.

  2. #27403

    Search the word "Moron"

    Quote Originally Posted by Meme6838  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a recent success story that involved a deposit? All seem like scams to me.
    Come back with same results as a deposit for a hooker.

  3. #27402

    Anyone seen Cameron?

    Anyone seen this one for a visit? Not finding much info on my search here.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...N/952167069464

  4. #27401
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember seeing someone looking for details on this one. I don't recall if she was g2 g or not?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/818357949553..
    Anyone seen this one yet?

  5. #27400

    Success

    Does anyone have a recent success story that involved a deposit? All seem like scams to me.

  6. #27399

    Ivy Lane. Eros

    I had the great pleasure of meeting Ivy Lane who is posting on Eros and P411. Truly a beautiful lady. She is staying in deerwood. 600 an hour. Very fit and sweet. Not much into kissing. Definitely recommend. I just wish I had a bigger ding dong to really give it to some of these women.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220801-184434_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #27398
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on any of these?
    I've seen Jasmine twice. She's cute but a lot thinner than she appears in the ads. First time went off just fine. Met her at private incall off Dunn. Good comms up to date and very accommodating. Tight pussy. 100 qv. Second meeting not so good. Was hi af didn't stay in touch. When I did finally see her she was nodding out and eventually just laid down and fell asleep, after she took donation and paid for rm. If she sober. She good, just very skinny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CFFFD2CD-4ED0-4B1F-9C96-FA77783A487E.jpg‎  

  8. #27397
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on any of these?
    Go ahead and waste time with Kay. She talks a big game, but doesn't follow thru. All she wants is a pencil dick for $$. She spent more time in the bathroom than in the bed, and complained when she was doing the deed. Called it a loss, and sent her on her way.

  9. #27396

    Any info

    Any Intel on this one? I searched under the name she gave me Angel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0E8DCA4A-31F0-4AB3-AECA-B721B3B99C58.jpg‎   F214A9C2-6689-409E-82A2-7391F34B94C0.jpeg‎  

  10. #27395

    Faiza420 f snapchat don't do it

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/87566655

    This one is a straight junky and scammer. Requires a deposit too, can't be trusted.

  11. #27394

    Kay baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on any of these?
    Had a dream with Kay Baby the other day. Has a house off Dunn that she shares with "her man that pays the bills" whatever that means, "but he won't bother us". Wasn't the greatest but wasn't the worst. I asked about going down the Hershey highway and she obliged. Started with CBJ (which I have no problems with), mish, k9, then chocolate fun. Damage was $1. 5. Only awkward moment was when she had to get lube. Had me standing there fully bare while she ran across the house. I didn't like that one bit and let her know it, but not like there's a lock on bedroom door anyways.

    I've not seen the others but quite interested in Ava. Ryder ghosted me like she does everyone else, but only via comms so at least I didn't have to make the ride out there and sit in car.

  12. #27393

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on any of these?
    See my post, 27099. Since that dream I've enjoyed one more with her. She's a squirter, no holes barred too.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/Ava-said-make-me-squirt-and-sc/948402493024

  13. #27392

    Any reviews on any of them?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kaybaby13

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/948402493024

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...R/363569828736

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/615304138899

    Good service? Do they actually look like pics? Will really appreciate any advice I'm planning a trip to town and I want to have a good time.
    Any reviews on any of these?

  14. #27391

    I concur

    Business models that list a bunch of no I won't do that, this or that are a recipe for disaster.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    When ever I see the ones with a huge list of I don't do this or that from my experience they rush you or the overall experience ain't worth it. The providers that always demand high quality clients rarely provide high quality service.

  15. #27390

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape