Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25900

    Re: Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2590150

    Setup appt she told me to text when I got to parking lot, I texted waited no reply, gave her 10 more minutes still no reply. She was a no show, definetly don't recommend.
    In my experience she was somewhat quiet and the HJ was nothing to write home about. She only showed her boobs- which were nice but she wasn't worth another visit IMHO.

  2. #25899

    Lisa

    I would love to get in contact with Lisa. Can someone PM me her number, please. TIA.

  3. #25898

    Lisa Contact

    It is time for Lisa's white knights to tell her she needs a website or to place an ad somewhere.

  4. #25897

    Please PM Lisa contact details

    Quote Originally Posted by CardShark999  [View Original Post]
    Long story short, Amazing, highly recommend!

    She is no longer working with Bonita, I enjoyed my 1 on 1 time with her. She answered the door all done up, looking incredibly hot. She's easy to talk to, very friendly, and has a tight little body. She's working out of her home and was warm and welcoming. The massage was great and I left without a care in the world YMMV. Treat this one right, be polite and respectful and she will take of you. I was there a little over an hour. My only complaint was we had to reschedule and I had to wait to see her, but understandable. She loved that I was freshly showered so wash your ass and try to smell good. Will repeat.
    Can you please PM me Lisa's detail as well.

  5. #25896

    My Clemens massage "twins"

    They are not twin sisters. There are a couple of 8 Mile strippers. I know both of them personally. Experienced hustlers. Message me for details. If you decide to mess with them, YMMV. Watch you don't get ripped off.

  6. #25895
    Quote Originally Posted by Caboose13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent info on this one? I tried the search but didn't see anything recent that was decisive. Honesty just want to see if she is real. If she is ill give it a try and report back to you all.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ights/26173862
    She has not posted in a while.

    I saw her once, 2 or maybe 3 years ago. Short curvy build, and IMO good looking. Her ad looks more like a massage, talking about not being flipped and rushed. That flip and rush is exactly what I had. Condom wrappers in her hotel room also suggested she did more than I was looking for.

    I would see her again, if I wanted to ask about FS.

  7. #25894

    Chrissy

    Anyone have any recent info on this one? I tried the search but didn't see anything recent that was decisive. Honesty just want to see if she is real. If she is ill give it a try and report back to you all.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ights/26173862

  8. #25893

    He works there, cool dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyV8  [View Original Post]
    Drove by Pressure point in southfield. Is it "normal" for a large older guy to be sitting outside the door on a lawn chair watching everyone that walks in? Nosy neighbors.
    He's works the desk sometimes and takes phone calls. He helps keep the girls safe. He knows what's going on and is definitely not there to interfere. It's definitely YMMV there depending the girl. I recommend Sydney or Tonya.

  9. #25892

    Pressure point in Southfield

    Drove by Pressure point in southfield. Is it "normal" for a large older guy to be sitting outside the door on a lawn chair watching everyone that walks in? Nosy neighbors.

  10. #25891

    Busty Providers?

    Looking for a UTR busty provider. I've been at the hobby for 7 years or so and I feel like I've seen them all. Any point of direction would be awesome! I'm willing to trade info via dm!

  11. #25890
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylon25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try princess and her twin in Mt Clemens yet?
    Where can I look her up? Ill TOFTT and report back.

  12. #25889

    Oriental massage. Auburn rd

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkpt11  [View Original Post]
    Where is this located? I went to the one on Dixie in Waterford and looks like they closed shop.
    Auburn near JohnR.

  13. #25888
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    So does Stephanie give HE or is it diy?
    Yes. No problems with HE with any of the providers there.

  14. #25887

    Didn't miss out

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2590150

    Setup appt she told me to text when I got to parking lot, I texted waited no reply, gave her 10 more minutes still no reply. She was a no show, definetly don't recommend.
    Awesome tits but a shitty standoffish attitude. I'm sure she was a no call no show because she has no problem ripping people off via cash app and she has to watch her back. Something about your vehicle must have spooked her. Fuck this chick 🖕127997;.

  15. #25886

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    So does Stephanie give HE or is it diy?
    You will leave semi happy. Meaning you wish there was more on table. Be will leave with HE. She is cute just about 20 or so lbs added to pics posted. She has been a flake lately. I'm done with her unless she I hear more to be had.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape