Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: High End Girls

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Results 421 to 428 of 428
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWilly540  [View Original Post]
    Saw Adeline Dare while she was in MA last week.

    Beautiful, fun, horny girl.

    Best call girl experience in my 15 or so years.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adeline-dare

    Her reviews on the other site are spot on.

    $500 - worth every penny for me.

    I reviewed her elsewhere and will post here for you guys.

    Easy set up through email and her assistant in advance. Easy to make contact with the day of and was ready right on time. Gave me the room number and invited me in.

    Pulled me in for a dfk, asked me if I liked to eat pussy. I told her I did and made my way that way with kisses.

    After a few small orgasms, lots of fantastic noises and lots of pussy juice all over my face she pulled me in for a a kiss or 50. Some very hot and playful kissing and dry humping followed.

    We made a move to fuck and she asked me if I would eat her pussy one more time. I obliged and tasted her delicious, wet, needy, pussy one more time.

    Cover went on and I pushed myself into a very tight pussy. Legs behind head and slow thrusts while she played with her clit.
    I forgot to add (and the reason I wrote this here) she is returning to our area in August.

  2. #7

    Experiences

    Glad to see this year's started. Hopefully it will focus on positive experiences. My most recent s have been Mia, Daphne, and He Ashley.

  3. #6

    Also grateful

    The othEr foRum was great for that some years ago, but the discussion area is practically non-existing these days. I tend to prefer higher-end, mature (behaviorly mature, not just a euphemism for older) providers who provide a carefully crafted and safe service. I couldn't hold a convo with a college coed on SA (attractive as they may look), and I get no thrill from dangerous encounters or risks (curious as I may be reading about them). I tend to opt for independent touring providers. Reviews not always necessary for me. I've always had good experiences. Sure, I don't always click with everyone, but I've never had a bad experience. I tend to look at their hobbies and interests and take their write-ups seriously. They're actually a really good gauge.

  4. #5

    Same

    Thanks for the thread. I will be contributing. I have reviewed her before, but I can recommend Fernanda Lacey. She's a short blonde 30's Brazilian. Rate is 400+, but she is hot and nice. She's been out of town a lot, but is from the Boston area.

  5. #4

    Grateful

    I for one am very grateful for this thread. I have been shelling out $300-$500 for either BTT talent or a regular I have developed a fondness for, but I need a little variety. I've been hesitant to explore the higher end further due to a lack of reliable info on this tier. Seems many on other threads look down upon somebody who just wants a quality experience with somebody who is clean, smells nice, and is into the experience, or at least livid during the time spent together.

    If anybody has had experiences with petite, tattooed, and bare providers please do tell. Willing to post reviews as I go.

  6. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Since people on the main forum are complaining about the quality of girls being talked about, I figured I would create a new thread for the higher priced girls.

    So, rules for this one $300 and up, prices, no junkies, no STG or Megapersonal girls.
    Thanks for creating this thread, I've been using BTT lately cause its one time setup but pre covid I uses PD and never had a bad experience. Like you said the general thread is not something I goto anymore for great girls.

    I even dropped in the Brazilian thread and got to meet two fine women there. Other then that I haven't seen any call girls.

    I think for most if you find a gem and she is low client its better to keep it to yourself unless she doesn't mind share on the forum. The ones I've seen I asked before posting and they want the traffic.

    Hope this thread will blossom and stay true to the title!

  7. #2
    Saw Adeline Dare while she was in MA last week.

    Beautiful, fun, horny girl.

    Best call girl experience in my 15 or so years.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adeline-dare

    Her reviews on the other site are spot on.

    $500 - worth every penny for me.

    I reviewed her elsewhere and will post here for you guys.

    Easy set up through email and her assistant in advance. Easy to make contact with the day of and was ready right on time. Gave me the room number and invited me in.

    Pulled me in for a dfk, asked me if I liked to eat pussy. I told her I did and made my way that way with kisses.

    After a few small orgasms, lots of fantastic noises and lots of pussy juice all over my face she pulled me in for a a kiss or 50. Some very hot and playful kissing and dry humping followed.

    We made a move to fuck and she asked me if I would eat her pussy one more time. I obliged and tasted her delicious, wet, needy, pussy one more time.

    Cover went on and I pushed myself into a very tight pussy. Legs behind head and slow thrusts while she played with her clit.

    Lots of great noises, sped my rhythm up and I railed her nice and hard as she demanded my cum.

    We flopped in a big, sweaty mess and chatted about ourselves, music and movies for a while before I let her be to finish her evening.

    Incredible, truly incredible. Easily the best sex I've had with a call girl.

  8. #1

    High End Girls

    Since people on the main forum are complaining about the quality of girls being talked about, I figured I would create a new thread for the higher priced girls.

    So, rules for this one $300 and up, prices, no junkies, no STG or Megapersonal girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape