Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 1604 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16687

    Tiffany Millions

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCombatWombat  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by her menu opens up some? I've seen her a few times, but never really thought to push / request anything. PM is fine, if you don't mind sharing but prefer to do so privately.
    I don't mind sharing publically. I've seen her 4 times, and perhaps YMMV, but starting the 3rd time she was much more comfortable with me. She still has not ever provided GFE to me, nor BBBJ; but she allowed light kissing, and most important to me DATY and 69. Damn does she taste good! The first two times with her were pretty mechanical. We exchanged pleasantries, got down to business, and 30 seconds after I popped she was fully clothed and ready to show me to the door. Visits 3 and 4 she slinked back into bed with me and we had some good conversation for a bit until I decided it was time to leave. She didn't try to push me out the door.

  2. #16686

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terak0306  [View Original Post]
    Even if she drops her price don't waste your time. She will find some way to short you. Just beat to stay away.
    You are not wrong! LOL.

  3. #16685

    Karmyn Bankz

    I see Karmyn will be in town soon, and recent updates / opinions prior to my visit? https://tryst.link/escort/karmyn-bankz.

  4. #16684

    Attn

    Ok well I know she has been around for a wile but haven't seen anything on her recently any info would be great thinking about a dream looking for input thanks ahead of time.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...R/645170562649

  5. #16683
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayoh  [View Original Post]
    180 for half hour? Are you serious?

    They are asking for too much these days.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/966404599052
    Even if she drops her price don't waste your time. She will find some way to short you. Just beat to stay away.

  6. #16682

    Scarlet ha ha

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    She's not new.

    I meet her last year for $60.
    Was that snatch Scarlett Funtime? That's the chick that got with Jade about a month ago and robbed me over by the Dayton mall at the hotel. I was there seeing Jade when Scarlet and a boyfriend of hers came out of the bathroom and they all three cornered me and robbed me I hope Scarlet was fine she's a thief.

  7. #16681
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude  [View Original Post]
    I heard she's in a new place now. What's the area like. And what kind of limits does she have?

    HD.
    I'm not sure whether its a new location for her, but she's right by the mall tucked nicely behind the on-ramp to I75 South. Notel has seen better days but the area seemed safe enough. We didn't get into her menu, but from what I've read DATY is off limits. But she'll have to confirm that.

  8. #16680

    Mandy

    Hooked up with Mandy recently. She is attractive, pics on Tryst are a little dated. Clean, friendly, seems to get into the session. She is at a hotel in the Beavercreek area. Perfect tits, I didn't think to ask if they were real or not, if they are enhanced that is one of the best boob jobs I've ever seen as far as a natural look. 175 for a half hour, I know a little pricey but compared to what is out there it is much better than 250 which I will not pay. Will repeat.

  9. #16679

    She's been around

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayoh  [View Original Post]
    180 for half hour? Are you serious?

    They are asking for too much these days.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/966404599052
    She's not new.

    I meet her last year for $60.

  10. #16678

    Breezy Again

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittLion69  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...Y/076833134657

    Is breezy a reliable provider. I swear she looks like the girl who used to babysit my kid 20 years ago.
    Haven't had a session with Breezy in over a year but when I did visit it was a rocking good time, aces for both looks and skills. Sketchy notel location at that time was glad I saw her before dark.

  11. #16677

    Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by HiYella  [View Original Post]
    It appears that Breezy either has gangrene or a bruise thumb since it's black.
    Had a recent chat with Breezy, rather than inspect myself. She humorously denies any sort of thumb issues.

  12. #16676
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude  [View Original Post]
    I heard she's in a new place now. What's the area like. And what kind of limits does she have?

    HD.
    No DATY No greek.

  13. #16675
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    I like Tiff. She's a nice girl, and there's nobody hotter than her in Dayton right now, and there hasn't been in quite some time. Her menu opens up a little bit after your second visit. It's been well over a year since I last saw her and she was 200/ hhr then, so she's come up a bit, but what hasn't lately? You get what you pay for, and a hotties like that don't come cheap.
    What do you mean by her menu opens up some? I've seen her a few times, but never really thought to push / request anything. PM is fine, if you don't mind sharing but prefer to do so privately.

  14. #16674

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayoh  [View Original Post]
    180 for half hour? Are you serious?

    They are asking for too much these days.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/966404599052
    I like how providers ask that mongers be sober etc but yet they themselves cannot be bothered by their same standards. Rules for thee but not for me. LOL.

  15. #16673

    Breezy

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...Y/076833134657

    Is breezy a reliable provider. I swear she looks like the girl who used to babysit my kid 20 years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape