Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 5804
-
08-04-22 12:58 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 141One enclave girl I was with says he gets 20% and if they use the enclave or any apartment its an extra $100 for the day.
Originally Posted by Awergin1
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 00:18 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 130It's hard to say what's fair with booker rates. QOD for example takes 100 from what I've heard, but they also provide a hosting location. From what I've heard enclave guy let's the girls set the price and takes 15%, but many of the girls provide their own incall. I was told he has a couple of hosting locations (the Costa Mesa spot for example) but I'm not sure if he charges extra to use those.
Originally Posted by SkankHunt42
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 19:01 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 195It's hard to put a site-wide number, but I would personally estimate closer to 30%. The ads are dominated by agencies that put out multiple every day, but all the independent girls put one a day or every several days unless they're popular. This goes for every site, not just Hx by the way. Despite listing a lot, the big agencies account for a small percentage of the user base. You're probably right that there are undercover bookers, but alternatively, some girls who grew up in the current generation are probably just used to signing up for web services and sites and using them adeptly, before moving to another area and doing the same on another site.
Originally Posted by SkankHunt42
[View Original Post]
I didn't say 0% of the site is managed, by the way. I said none of almost none of the ones that I've seen are. It's easy to tell. For example, when the girls are perfectly capable of signing up on Hx for themselves using crypto or gift cards, or when they're responding to clients by themselves, looking up reviews like on USG or TER, or discussing site drama, it's obvious that they're the ones using the site.
You don't have to speculate about name choices, anyone who knows anything about Japanese culture should easily be able to decipher the weeb pronunciations. Ho-wa-I-to or white, pu-rin-se-su or princess. Kiti obviously alludes to a cat, just as "neko" is cat in Japanese. And if you've booked once with her and saw her Hello Kitty shit, it would have been no surprise. And likewise, I've seen everyone from porn stars to kgirls show me the site on their phones and ask me questions about what clients like.
A lot of this pimp talk is microaggressions from old people who automatically assume women couldn't handle business by themselves.
Yes, I've seen pimped girls. I never said they don't exist.
And also most of the girls using those agencies are doing it by their own accord, not being forced. They'd be free to go independent at any time, if they wanted to spend the time setting everything up, finding clients and fronting money to book hotels. Or in some cases, get visas. A lot of them don't want to deal with this so they use bookers. This is completely different than the image mass media sells us about girls trapped in a dungeon. I think out of all the Asians that I've seen, there was only 1 that I found through conversation that her husband tricked her into coming to the States. Almost everyone else just wanted to make some money on the side.Last edited by RawrHard; 08-03-22 at 19:02. Reason: removing non-english characters
-
08-03-22 18:46 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 470What, talk to a girl?
Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer
[View Original Post]
If I wanted a normal conversation w / a chick, I'd talk to my wife. Ha Ha.
-
08-03-22 10:53 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 176You hit the nail on the head. All you have to do is talk to the girls like a normal person and you'll figure out how things work. It's not a difficult concept.
Originally Posted by SkankHunt42
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 01:13 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 92Most chicks on Hx are likely not independent
Most chicks on hx are likely not independent. But that doesn't mean they are being forced to do anything against their will. Although some might be. Some might just be manipulated into some things.
Originally Posted by SkyPlox
[View Original Post]
If you spend some time with them, it is pretty easy to see who are really independent and who are not.
I would say the true number is closer to 75% than 0%. Most of the ads are dominated by agencies. Currently the asian orgs seem to be pumping out the most ads, but there are other non-asian groups like enclave, qod, baby / flower Donovan, etc. I know quite a few that have left these agencies to just have someone book appointments so that they can be in bed with the client. Its pretty hard for them to have a full schedule and still deal with texting and all the bs.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
One of my regulars told me one of the popular agencies take 100 of a 300/ hr. She later signed up with someone else who does 60 out of 260/ hr. Her take home pay was still the same, but she felt more in charge of the situation.
There are also many newbies that pop up for a few months, get hundreds of positive review and are masters at hx usage. Then they disappear forever. These are likely brought in by some undercover booker.
I saw someone recently who spoke perfect English but the person I was communicating with on hx and text had very broken English.
Many providers also seem unaware of some of the conversations through text. Etc.
-
08-03-22 00:11 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 195Nah, more than a couple of them are on meth. You can feel free to be a hater if you want. It's your loss. When I see girls on HX booking their own appointments, I'll trust that over a random bitter dude.
Originally Posted by SkyPlox
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 17:14 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 27Really it's more like 90% of the girls who are managed. They try to keep it a secret since guys like to think they're independent.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 14:56 #4131Regular Member

Posts: 22Testing required
Does anyone have a list of girls that requires testing before seeing them?
Would be great in certain situations.
-
08-01-22 09:09 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 158Kiti video by Bob
You didn't miss nothing. Starts off with the Kiti kneeling on the bed and slowly taking off her clothes. Then screenshots of her album pics, menu, and rates. Rest of it is Bobby trying to out the identity, address, and even the house pictures of who he be suspecting as Hx owner. Reverse molehunt LOL. YT video became a he said-she said shitshow.
Originally Posted by NotherMonger
[View Original Post]
Keep dreaming bro Hx be goin nowhere. Bobby done burned was his own sad peen.
Originally Posted by SkyPlox
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 23:56 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 101I bet you think they don't do drugs either and they love to have sex with you. Half of them are on hard drugs, including the one in question. Bookers aren't supposed to manage anyone money just "book", anything more is a pimp / daddy / whatever you want to call them.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 23:39 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 195With all due respect, literally none of the girls I've seen over there have bookers except for the Asian orgs, and even then the girls are contractors that could exit at any time. This is including the girl in question, who might have had a booker at some point or boyfriends who took advantage of her, but she doesn't now. How do I know? Just book an appointment and see. It's obvious. In fact, I'm starting to see why some girls need bookers cause they have no idea how to manage their money.
Originally Posted by SkyPlox
[View Original Post]
I'm curious what site you use though where you think the girls aren't managed.
-
07-31-22 16:47 #4127Senior Member

Posts: 101Something there
The owner may or may not be some bad guy, she's underage or was when she first started. That's all true because once she became of age of few months ago she or her "daddy" made the * account as well as the Privatedelights account both require ID and 18 yrs of age. This reminds me of Lexie cream where she sent me a vid of herself crying asking me for help because she's being trafficked I made a post about it awhile ago. She is also based in AZ maybe she's somehow involved idk. Just a thought. It's a stretch idk any of what's going on, All I know is I've never liked HX because it's the most shady site of all the sites. Literally 75% of the girls there have bookers / managers / daddies whatever you want to call them. Then all the higher levels / mods that blackmail these girls. Burn it all down Bobby LOL.
Originally Posted by Lazy671
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 01:34 #4126Senior Member

Posts: 65Kitihowaito new handle on hx
In case you horn dogs are wondering how you're going function in life now that her profile is deleted.
Kitihowaito is now nekoshou.
If you made that silly video about her and you are reading this, cut it out man. I'm pretty sure it was a personal thing with her or hx but that video is totally inaccurate. Just sayin.
-
07-28-22 20:48 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yah, he changed his voice on this one and he used Kiti ad.
Originally Posted by Taws6
[View Original Post]
This fool thinks he doing good by producing all these vids but in actual is harming himself.













Reply With Quote




