Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49418
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I was driving in Duluth on Steve Reynolds and noticed a new shop. It's the 2 story all Asian shops / restaurants next door to Min Mei. TOFTT and went in. Greeted by an old familiar face, Lily from Origin and Wellbeing. Decided to stay to check out the place. New store, one other lady works there and did not look like anything special. 30 min 60/40 OTD. Oh well.
    Interesting. Could be Sammy's 7th store?

  2. #49417

    Kelly = B

    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1234  [View Original Post]
    I searched and RTFF. Could anybody share what is Kelly's cup size?
    I don't have the experience and skills to analyze and rate boobs like night, but I would say Kelly is a solid B.

  3. #49416

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid  [View Original Post]
    $80 at the door and $160 tip.
    I've read a bunch of reviews on Therapy. It sounds pretty solid but the Cobb county location makes me a bit uneasy. I think they've had bust there before. Kind of weird how they let these places be for long periods of time and then decide to crack down.

  4. #49415

    Pileo in Sandy Springs

    Swung by Pileo this evening. First time there, mama greeted me and took me to my room. Paid the house fee and waited for my MP. I got June, I'd guess she's in her early to mid 30's, fake C cups, tiny waist, nice ass and completely bare down there. She was in a tight black mini dress. She took me to the shower, gave me a good rinse with plenty of fondling, and took my back to the room. The massage was good, probably the best I've had at a KAMP. As she finishes up my legs, I hear her slip out of her dress and I suddenly feel her tits rubbing up and down my back and ass. I enjoy some basic nuru / B2B for a bit, then she flips me and proceeds to rub her boobs all over the front of me as well, teasing all along. Once jr is hard enough, and slips the rubber on and I get a CBJ for a solid 5 min while I rub her clit and fondle her boobs. We did CFS cowgirl and mish, and I busted in the bag with her legs on my shoulders. Finished up with a hot towel rubdown. 80 house, 230 OTD.

    Best part was she told me she's new and that was the first time she's enjoyed CFS with a client. She seemed quite into it, might have even had an O. Or she's a great actress. Regardless, 9/10 experience and I'll def go back.

  5. #49414
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog2017  [View Original Post]
    How are the prices overall there.
    Decent.

    Better than downtown spas.

    I'm not sure on price though. Maybe between 140-180 but I'm sure someone can tell you the exact price range.

  6. #49413
    Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteEvo12  [View Original Post]
    What did you do to get FS there? What was your OTD $?
    240 otd. Raw was on the table if you like it.

  7. #49412
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1234  [View Original Post]
    I searched and RTFF. Could anybody share what is Kelly's cup size?
    Why does cup size matter?

  8. #49411
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenex  [View Original Post]
    Where is this Healthy Massage?
    It's off Old Milton Rd.

  9. #49410
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten FS 3 times there. Good spot!
    What did you do to get FS there? What was your OTD $?

  10. #49409
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog2017  [View Original Post]
    How are the prices overall there.
    $80 at the door and $160 tip.

  11. #49408

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Best bet is therapy Plus in Smyrna (right next to Marietta).
    How are the prices overall there.

  12. #49407
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog2017  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting the Marietta area next weekend. Is there any massage places that offers full service?
    Best bet is therapy Plus in Smyrna (right next to Marietta).

  13. #49406
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I was driving in Duluth on Steve Reynolds and noticed a new shop. It's the 2 story all Asian shops / restaurants next door to Min Mei. TOFTT and went in. Greeted by an old familiar face, Lily from Origin and Wellbeing. Decided to stay to check out the place. New store, one other lady works there and did not look like anything special. 30 min 60/40 OTD. Oh well.
    I've gotten FS 3 times there. Good spot!

  14. #49405
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog2017  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting the Marietta area next weekend. Is there any massage places that offers full service?
    Openly? No, not in Marietta.

  15. #49404

    Massage

    Will be visiting the Marietta area next weekend. Is there any massage places that offers full service?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape