Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 25719
-
08-01-22 15:34 #16674Senior Member

Posts: 622Even if she drops her price don't waste your time. She will find some way to short you. Just beat to stay away.
Originally Posted by Jayoh
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 14:49 #16673Senior Member

Posts: 56Scarlet ha ha
Was that snatch Scarlett Funtime? That's the chick that got with Jade about a month ago and robbed me over by the Dayton mall at the hotel. I was there seeing Jade when Scarlet and a boyfriend of hers came out of the bathroom and they all three cornered me and robbed me I hope Scarlet was fine she's a thief.
Originally Posted by PleasureGiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 09:49 #16672Senior Member

Posts: 76I'm not sure whether its a new location for her, but she's right by the mall tucked nicely behind the on-ramp to I75 South. Notel has seen better days but the area seemed safe enough. We didn't get into her menu, but from what I've read DATY is off limits. But she'll have to confirm that.
Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 09:46 #16671Senior Member

Posts: 78Mandy
Hooked up with Mandy recently. She is attractive, pics on Tryst are a little dated. Clean, friendly, seems to get into the session. She is at a hotel in the Beavercreek area. Perfect tits, I didn't think to ask if they were real or not, if they are enhanced that is one of the best boob jobs I've ever seen as far as a natural look. 175 for a half hour, I know a little pricey but compared to what is out there it is much better than 250 which I will not pay. Will repeat.
-
08-01-22 01:57 #16670Senior Member

Posts: 850She's been around
She's not new.
Originally Posted by Jayoh
[View Original Post]
I meet her last year for $60.
-
07-31-22 21:57 #16669Senior Member

Posts: 485Breezy Again
Haven't had a session with Breezy in over a year but when I did visit it was a rocking good time, aces for both looks and skills. Sketchy notel location at that time was glad I saw her before dark.
Originally Posted by SmittLion69
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 21:53 #16668Senior Member

Posts: 485Breezy
Had a recent chat with Breezy, rather than inspect myself. She humorously denies any sort of thumb issues.
Originally Posted by HiYella
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 21:46 #16667Banned Member

Posts: 5352No DATY No greek.
Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 21:28 #16666Senior Member

Posts: 40What do you mean by her menu opens up some? I've seen her a few times, but never really thought to push / request anything. PM is fine, if you don't mind sharing but prefer to do so privately.
Originally Posted by Daytonfreek
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 20:06 #16665Senior Member

Posts: 205Agree
I like how providers ask that mongers be sober etc but yet they themselves cannot be bothered by their same standards. Rules for thee but not for me. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jayoh
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 19:45 #16664Senior Member

Posts: 77Breezy
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...Y/076833134657
Is breezy a reliable provider. I swear she looks like the girl who used to babysit my kid 20 years ago.
-
07-31-22 18:57 #16663Senior Member

Posts: 60Blue eye
180 for half hour? Are you serious?
They are asking for too much these days.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/966404599052
-
07-31-22 18:24 #16662Senior Member

Posts: 827Sunni, Slow and Dangerous
Yes, she call me early last week. She was at the notel you speak of. I did her once and that was enough. Her BF scares me.
Originally Posted by KED75
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 16:48 #16661Senior Member

Posts: 205Shay
Does anyone know the name Shay? Last time I had a dream was I think 2 or 3 years ago. Long dark hair, caucasian, big boobs and was located in Centerville. I do not know if she simply got out or possibly went UTR? I have a few pics if it helps refresh what she looks like. If you know who I am describing and know if she's still around or not, please feel free to DM.
Thanks.
-
07-31-22 16:32 #16660Senior Member

Posts: 205Fake
That ad is 100% fake.
Originally Posted by MyFourthAcct
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






