Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 603 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 653 703 1103 1603 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24206

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by DimeDiver  [View Original Post]
    I'm not scared of it, and some of my best hookups have come from there.

    This was not one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...553/5135203953

    Was she real? Yes. Did I sit there and watch her waste my time with endless delays, time wasting, and literally watching her jump into other cars, speed off from the hotel, and return with sketchy dudes who literally went around the hotel, knocked on doors, and emerged minutes later (all while ignoring my calls to meet at the agreed upon time). It's the sketchiest shit I've ever seen. I came face to face with them, and I guess they knew better than to try me- and I made it VERY clear who I was when I tried to meet up. So they tried others.

    Idk WTF is going on with them, but they damn sure were not legit, and when they realized I wasn't their mark, they ignored me and moved on. And I say "them" because it's not just her, or her and another girl, but a group of mfr's they're rolling with..
    Not sure what happened that night but I posted a review a few months ago about her and her friend they were legit and both a good ass time. They were in Sharonville I was a little sketched at first because they wouldn't give me a room number one chick met me at the elevator. Anyways you missed out cause the little tiny one was a good ass time her thicker friend was fun too good head and nice ass just a few extra pounds. They travel between here and 2 other states. Not a white night don't give a shit about either one just saying I seen them posted a review maybe things have changed.

  2. #24205
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Faith Lynn would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/faith2022
    Older pics, add 20 lbs.

    She is real and OK time.

    Pregnant and starting to lactate, not a lot.

  3. #24204

    How has it gotten this bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    I've seen better in a casket.
    Sasha black, cupcake, Natalie, Brooke, a lot of young hotties from ee, Lady j, those were the days young hot chicks. My how things have went downhill.

    Will it get better before I am too old.

  4. #24203
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    No, and based on the pics I never will! Eeeeeww! Yuk!

    On the positive side, no one would use those pics to run a scam.
    I've seen better in a casket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24e24ae8cf6963a5bd9d66d9cc26345b.jpg‎  

  5. #24202

    Faith Lynn

    Any info on Faith Lynn would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/faith2022

  6. #24201

    Princess Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by TomS1977  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen ad from her in a long time, is she still active? Can someone please PM me her contact info? Thanks!
    She moved out of state a couple of months ago. It's appears she is also using a new number.

  7. #24200

    Princess Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by TomS1977  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen ad from her in a long time, is she still active? Can someone please PM me her contact info? Thanks!
    She moved out of state a couple of months ago. It's appears she is also using a new number.

  8. #24199
    No, and based on the pics I never will! Eeeeeww! Yuk!

    On the positive side, no one would use those pics to run a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by CBeacher  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/redlady

    A new mature beauty, has anyone met her yet?

  9. #24198

    Tori / tootie

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    She told me her name is Tori. Good pricing, menu is what I am looking for. Aims to please and rather sexy, so the time I saw her she was clearly on something but likely the perfect amount.

    Not sure how long she'll be around sadly as I am pretty sure she's on some hard core stuff. She likely needs help so perhaps one of the white knights can help her out.
    She beyond help she's been to rehab at least 20 times. The last stint had her at 75 days clean, but it looks like she's back. It's said cause she is a good person, just needs to be hospitalized for at least a year and leave Ohio.

  10. #24197

    Big time user

    During my visit she went into the bathroom in the middle of the session used and came out. Scared the shit out of me, I didn't want her to have overdose or some unfortunate incident while I was there. Got the hell out.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    That's Tootie. She's cool, but is a user. Ass is phat though.

  11. #24196

    Nice lady but.

    Quote Originally Posted by CBeacher  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/redlady

    A new mature beauty, has anyone met her yet?
    Saw her once. Talked about stalking violent ex. Sagging but loves to fuck. Open menu. I wouldn't repeat because of the drama.

    Half what she is asking in Tryst. Posts on lc also.

  12. #24195

    Cincy_sub

    Saw someone new recently who is new to this. A little bit pricey 4 per hour, but she's very sexy, it seems very genuine and she does light GFE and PSE. Find her on fetlife under Cincy_sub or PM me for her snap. I do recommend as she's very submissive and aims to please.

  13. #24194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Yes

    Yes she knows she is posting on escort site. She is into holistic health, scents-oils-burning sage-etc. But she is also GFE. Kooky but fun. I just find her prices plus me providing hotel room more than I wanted to gift regularly.

    KC.

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/11saphire-sophie-sara11

    Curious cause for once they my side of town.

  14. #24193
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneW  [View Original Post]
    This must be a scammers groups waiting to rip you off when you get in the room.

    Be safe.
    Yeah, she even FaceTimed me and she was real, plus I saw her and another girl and them with a dude who came in and out of the room, all three of them went out and up to a different room, knocked on a door and no one answered (LOL), she walked out and walked past me without a word (despite videocalling me moments before) and got in the back of some busted-ass car, and came back shortly after. Crack run if I had to guess.

    This city sucks. I've literally spent the past week reaching out to every decent looking provider I can find (including some well reviewed ones) and I haven't been able to find anything. It's nuts!!

  15. #24192

    Princess Peach

    I have not seen ad from her in a long time, is she still active? Can someone please PM me her contact info? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape