Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 603 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 653 703 1103 1603 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24419

    Tori / tootie

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    She told me her name is Tori. Good pricing, menu is what I am looking for. Aims to please and rather sexy, so the time I saw her she was clearly on something but likely the perfect amount.

    Not sure how long she'll be around sadly as I am pretty sure she's on some hard core stuff. She likely needs help so perhaps one of the white knights can help her out.
    She beyond help she's been to rehab at least 20 times. The last stint had her at 75 days clean, but it looks like she's back. It's said cause she is a good person, just needs to be hospitalized for at least a year and leave Ohio.

  2. #24418

    Big time user

    During my visit she went into the bathroom in the middle of the session used and came out. Scared the shit out of me, I didn't want her to have overdose or some unfortunate incident while I was there. Got the hell out.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    That's Tootie. She's cool, but is a user. Ass is phat though.

  3. #24417

    Nice lady but.

    Quote Originally Posted by CBeacher  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/redlady

    A new mature beauty, has anyone met her yet?
    Saw her once. Talked about stalking violent ex. Sagging but loves to fuck. Open menu. I wouldn't repeat because of the drama.

    Half what she is asking in Tryst. Posts on lc also.

  4. #24416

    Cincy_sub

    Saw someone new recently who is new to this. A little bit pricey 4 per hour, but she's very sexy, it seems very genuine and she does light GFE and PSE. Find her on fetlife under Cincy_sub or PM me for her snap. I do recommend as she's very submissive and aims to please.

  5. #24415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Yes

    Yes she knows she is posting on escort site. She is into holistic health, scents-oils-burning sage-etc. But she is also GFE. Kooky but fun. I just find her prices plus me providing hotel room more than I wanted to gift regularly.

    KC.

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/11saphire-sophie-sara11

    Curious cause for once they my side of town.

  6. #24414
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneW  [View Original Post]
    This must be a scammers groups waiting to rip you off when you get in the room.

    Be safe.
    Yeah, she even FaceTimed me and she was real, plus I saw her and another girl and them with a dude who came in and out of the room, all three of them went out and up to a different room, knocked on a door and no one answered (LOL), she walked out and walked past me without a word (despite videocalling me moments before) and got in the back of some busted-ass car, and came back shortly after. Crack run if I had to guess.

    This city sucks. I've literally spent the past week reaching out to every decent looking provider I can find (including some well reviewed ones) and I haven't been able to find anything. It's nuts!!

  7. #24413

    Princess Peach

    I have not seen ad from her in a long time, is she still active? Can someone please PM me her contact info? Thanks!

  8. #24412
    Quote Originally Posted by WhtTheFk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel they would share on this girl? Been texting with her and she seems cool so I might pay her a visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82209969#.
    That's Tootie. She's cool, but is a user. Ass is phat though.

  9. #24411

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Pic you had is spot on and current. So body and looks are good. Also services, menu and rates are decent.

    However. Definitely a user. Seen her twice. Once she seemed together and coherent. The other time she was totally incoherent and high. Should have left immediately. Possibly can tell her state by how coherent her texts are. Anyway. Can take your chances. I've had good and bad.
    She told me her name is Tori. Good pricing, menu is what I am looking for. Aims to please and rather sexy, so the time I saw her she was clearly on something but likely the perfect amount.

    Not sure how long she'll be around sadly as I am pretty sure she's on some hard core stuff. She likely needs help so perhaps one of the white knights can help her out.

  10. #24410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    Could be cash and dash or rip-off scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by DimeDiver  [View Original Post]
    I'm not scared of it, and some of my best hookups have come from there.

    This was not one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...553/5135203953

    Was she real? Yes. Did I sit there and watch her waste my time with endless delays, time wasting, and literally watching her jump into other cars, speed off from the hotel, and return with sketchy dudes who literally went around the hotel, knocked on doors, and emerged minutes later (all while ignoring my calls to meet at the agreed upon time). It's the sketchiest shit I've ever seen. I came face to face with them, and I guess they knew better than to try me- and I made it VERY clear who I was when I tried to meet up. So they tried others.

    Idk WTF is going on with them, but they damn sure were not legit, and when they realized I wasn't their mark, they ignored me and moved on. And I say "them" because it's not just her, or her and another girl, but a group of mfr's they're rolling with..
    This must be a scammers groups waiting to rip you off when you get in the room.

    Be safe.

  11. #24409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    She asked for my real face photo

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    The only real pic in her ad is the pic of her tits. Those are real! She is real and she provided a pic of her face and body. To go along with the tits. She's currently blonde. So that pic is the most current. But can pretty much tell what you are getting into. And can do a video verify if you desire more.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/87244986#.
    Did she asked for you full face pics when you texted her.

    She asked me for that and I said no but if she want, she can call me through facetime.

    Then just suddenly cricketed.

  12. #24408

    Speaking of Sharonville

    I'm not scared of it, and some of my best hookups have come from there.

    This was not one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...553/5135203953

    Was she real? Yes. Did I sit there and watch her waste my time with endless delays, time wasting, and literally watching her jump into other cars, speed off from the hotel, and return with sketchy dudes who literally went around the hotel, knocked on doors, and emerged minutes later (all while ignoring my calls to meet at the agreed upon time). It's the sketchiest shit I've ever seen. I came face to face with them, and I guess they knew better than to try me- and I made it VERY clear who I was when I tried to meet up. So they tried others.

    Idk WTF is going on with them, but they damn sure were not legit, and when they realized I wasn't their mark, they ignored me and moved on. And I say "them" because it's not just her, or her and another girl, but a group of mfr's they're rolling with.

    Caveat emptor.

  13. #24407

    Info not even if she knows she posting on escort site

    https://tryst.link/massage/11saphire-sophie-sara11

    Curious cause for once they my side of town.

  14. #24406

    Lady Red

    https://tryst.link/escort/redlady

    A new mature beauty, has anyone met her yet?

  15. #24405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    Sharonville are no going zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata2112  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100% with the Sharonville comment. Stay clear. I went to have lunch at a restaurant that is in the same lot as a hotel. I did a turnaround to park and was approached by the cops and given the 3rd degree and asked what I was doing, who was I seeing, wanted to go through my phone, asked me about an ad. , etc. Total assholes.

    They finally stopped harassing me when my friend came out of the restaurant and walked up and asked me what was going on. The cops then harassed him a bit and asked him a bunch of questions. What a bunch of clowns. So if the Sharonville po po are that determined to make a bust then nobody is safe even being anywhere close to a a place of lodging that is within Sharonville city limits.

    Be safe.

    Stig.
    So when did it happened to you?

    Recently?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape