Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49419
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog2017  [View Original Post]
    How are the prices overall there.
    Decent.

    Better than downtown spas.

    I'm not sure on price though. Maybe between 140-180 but I'm sure someone can tell you the exact price range.

  2. #49418
    Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteEvo12  [View Original Post]
    What did you do to get FS there? What was your OTD $?
    240 otd. Raw was on the table if you like it.

  3. #49417
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1234  [View Original Post]
    I searched and RTFF. Could anybody share what is Kelly's cup size?
    Why does cup size matter?

  4. #49416
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenex  [View Original Post]
    Where is this Healthy Massage?
    It's off Old Milton Rd.

  5. #49415
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten FS 3 times there. Good spot!
    What did you do to get FS there? What was your OTD $?

  6. #49414
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog2017  [View Original Post]
    How are the prices overall there.
    $80 at the door and $160 tip.

  7. #49413

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Best bet is therapy Plus in Smyrna (right next to Marietta).
    How are the prices overall there.

  8. #49412
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog2017  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting the Marietta area next weekend. Is there any massage places that offers full service?
    Best bet is therapy Plus in Smyrna (right next to Marietta).

  9. #49411
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I was driving in Duluth on Steve Reynolds and noticed a new shop. It's the 2 story all Asian shops / restaurants next door to Min Mei. TOFTT and went in. Greeted by an old familiar face, Lily from Origin and Wellbeing. Decided to stay to check out the place. New store, one other lady works there and did not look like anything special. 30 min 60/40 OTD. Oh well.
    I've gotten FS 3 times there. Good spot!

  10. #49410
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog2017  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting the Marietta area next weekend. Is there any massage places that offers full service?
    Openly? No, not in Marietta.

  11. #49409

    Massage

    Will be visiting the Marietta area next weekend. Is there any massage places that offers full service?

  12. #49408

    Kelly Sunny Day Spa Marietta

    Quote Originally Posted by CookiesMan  [View Original Post]
    Tryouts have been had over the last 2 yrs and my roster is completed. LOL. If I had to say it, I feel pretty good putting this team up against anyone for totally satisfaction for whatever needs and desires you may have. My starting Five are at all fantasy levels and the bench is solid when I need to switch it up.

    Kelly (Sunny Day) and LuLu (Ivy) filled the last two roster spots a few weeks ago.

    Kelly, the librarian look is spot on. She is very sexy and she knows how to use it to her advantage.

    She told me she was 36 and enjoys what she do. It shows her massage is very sensual and personal. Jr was up at all times. Her massage is very good to where she able to work out your kinks and keep you aroused all at the same time. We had good conversations and will most definitely see her again. She gave me a big hug and kiss after I tipped her. 60/60 it'd.

    Lulu massages very well also. She is very upfront, which I like. She offered 4 hands, to double my pleasure, but she was doing such a good job I declined. On the flip we both enjoyed each other. 70/100 otd.
    I searched and RTFF. Could anybody share what is Kelly's cup size?

  13. #49407

    New Store Yi Xin

    I was driving in Duluth on Steve Reynolds and noticed a new shop. It's the 2 story all Asian shops / restaurants next door to Min Mei. TOFTT and went in. Greeted by an old familiar face, Lily from Origin and Wellbeing. Decided to stay to check out the place. New store, one other lady works there and did not look like anything special. 30 min 60/40 OTD. Oh well.

  14. #49406

    Shhhhhhhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike454  [View Original Post]
    It's on Old Milton pkwy just east of 400.
    They'd prefer to stay off the radar.

  15. #49405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike454  [View Original Post]
    It's on Old Milton pkwy just east of 400.
    Wow, that place and its sister location on Highway 9 / Windward have always been super-legit. I wonder if they have new owners?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape